Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant from Starmer just now 15:39 - Oct 17 with 3849 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Loved the "everyone gets to be Prime Minister for 15 minutes in this government" and "The lady's not for turning... up" lines.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 15:42 - Oct 17 with 2840 viewsitfc_bucks

credit where it's due - Penny Mordor is making a decent fist of her audition here.
Brilliant from Starmer just now on 15:52 - Oct 17 with 2774 viewsSitfcB

Shouldn’t the deputy Primer Minister be doing what Mordaunt is doing?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 15:56 - Oct 17 with 2723 viewsgiant_stow

Truss is "a bit crazy", probably according to Kwarteng

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2022/oct/17/jeremy-hunt-mini-budget-li

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 15:58 - Oct 17 with 2706 viewsportmanking

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 15:42 - Oct 17 by itfc_bucks

credit where it's due - Penny Mordor is making a decent fist of her audition here.

Quite. I have to say, I always felt Mordaunt would be a more formidable opponent for Labour.
Brilliant from Starmer just now on 15:58 - Oct 17 with 2707 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Yeah but can he do it on Iranian TV for real leftist credibility.
Brilliant from Starmer just now on 16:00 - Oct 17 with 2684 viewsEastTownBlue

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 15:58 - Oct 17 by portmanking

Quite. I have to say, I always felt Mordaunt would be a more formidable opponent for Labour.

Proving to be a strong performer today.

Seems as though her "The Prime Minister is not under a desk" quote will be remembered for a while though.
Brilliant from Starmer just now on 16:04 - Oct 17 with 2647 viewsportmanking

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 16:00 - Oct 17 by EastTownBlue

Proving to be a strong performer today.

Seems as though her "The Prime Minister is not under a desk" quote will be remembered for a while though.

Starmer had a virtual open goal with his remarks today, but Mordaunt cleverly turned the spotlight on his swathe of U-turns too.
Brilliant from Starmer just now on 16:09 - Oct 17 with 2612 viewsitfcjoe

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 15:58 - Oct 17 by portmanking

I don't think it matters who opponent is now, the Tories are done for this cycle - had she won the leadership election and not tanked the economy it would be totally different

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 16:11 - Oct 17 with 2593 viewsportmanking

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 16:09 - Oct 17 by itfcjoe

I don't think it matters who opponent is now, the Tories are done for this cycle - had she won the leadership election and not tanked the economy it would be totally different

I'm not suggesting they aren't done. Just that Mordaunt seems a more natural fit to lead the Tories and hold Starmer accountable from the opposite benches.
Brilliant from Starmer just now on 16:26 - Oct 17 with 2475 viewspeterleeblue

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 16:11 - Oct 17 by portmanking

I'm not suggesting they aren't done. Just that Mordaunt seems a more natural fit to lead the Tories and hold Starmer accountable from the opposite benches.

She would have to retain her seat first!!
Brilliant from Starmer just now on 16:55 - Oct 17 with 2307 viewsBlueBadger

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 16:11 - Oct 17 by portmanking

She's able to pretend to 'care' whilst making life obviously worse for anyone who isn't rich, white and straight?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:00 - Oct 17 with 2261 viewsHARRY10

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 16:04 - Oct 17 by portmanking

Starmer had a virtual open goal with his remarks today, but Mordaunt cleverly turned the spotlight on his swathe of U-turns too.

yes, rather like the accused comments about the judge being a bit odd because he is wearing a wig.........cracking defence that, I'm sure it has got quite a few off charges

As being reported, she showed her naivety. 'Whataboutery' is not a good defence especially when it is not accurate

Neither is the Johnson gambit. Ignore the question and rant about something else.

Another thought is do not give 'hostages to fortune'. Rabbiting on about Truss being strong, taking tough decisions.... when Truss is absent (hiding under a table ?) is not a good idea.

What came across was that she was playing to her own side, much as Truss had done.
Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:04 - Oct 17 with 2238 viewsgiant_stow

Did anyone actually see Truss coming and going? Apparently, she looked unwell / sedated, according to Twitter, but is that true?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:06 - Oct 17 with 2225 viewsCoastalblue

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:04 - Oct 17 by giant_stow

Did anyone actually see Truss coming and going? Apparently, she looked unwell / sedated, according to Twitter, but is that true?

They probably need to change the batteries.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:26 - Oct 17 with 2150 viewsNthQldITFC

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:06 - Oct 17 by Coastalblue

They probably need to change the batteries.

She's just had her changes battered!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:30 - Oct 17 with 2139 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:31 - Oct 17 with 2117 viewslowhouseblue

36% opinion poll lead.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:46 - Oct 17 with 2044 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Maybe they have made her look that way in preperation for her "having to step away from front line politics due to ill health".

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:46 - Oct 17 with 2039 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 15:42 - Oct 17 by itfc_bucks

She's even more right wing than Truss.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:49 - Oct 17 with 2026 viewsBlueBadger

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:31 - Oct 17 by lowhouseblue

36% opinion poll lead.

Pfft. A REAL leader would be trailing or just edging ahead of a government as incompetent, corrupt, institutionally bigoted and criminally inclined as this one.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:49 - Oct 17 with 2025 viewsKeno

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:46 - Oct 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

She's even more right wing than Truss.

just watched her bit today and my you wouldnt want to pick an argument with her!!

Thought she did well

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:50 - Oct 17 with 2023 viewsBlueBadger

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:46 - Oct 17 by Tangledupin_Blue

Maybe they have made her look that way in preperation for her "having to step away from front line politics due to ill health".

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:51 - Oct 17 with 2016 viewsDerryfromBury

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:31 - Oct 17 by lowhouseblue

36% opinion poll lead.

It doesn't matter now; it'll matter in 2 years time
Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:52 - Oct 17 with 2011 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:56 - Oct 17 with 1999 viewsgiant_stow

Brilliant from Starmer just now on 17:52 - Oct 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

Out tonight? Too much to hope for?!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024