Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5x people types that I'll never get on with 09:14 - Dec 9 with 26593 viewsartsbossbeard

1. People, who on entering a bar, grab themselves a beer without offering other parties members a drink "I could see from the bar you had over a half pint left".
2. People who don't like sport. I can understand footy but not all sports.
3. People who fully valet their cars every weekend.
4. People who wear black shoes with jeans.
5. People with tattoos above the neck line.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 10:33 - Dec 9 with 5516 viewscaught-in-limbo

1. jugglers
2. jockeys
3. jailers
4. jewellers
5. people called Jade

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 10:35 - Dec 9 with 5518 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 10:24 - Dec 9 by Pendejo

Understand where you are coming from... spent 2 years unemployed a few years under paid when money was too tight to mention.

HOWEVER

Rather than be sneaky, best to lay out the circumstances in advance ["manage expectations"]... as long as one doesn't expect to benefit from a round.

Although..........never be too proud to accept a little 'charity'.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 11:02 - Dec 9 with 5478 viewslowhouseblue

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 10:33 - Dec 9 by caught-in-limbo

1. jugglers
2. jockeys
3. jailers
4. jewellers
5. people called Jade

but not joggers?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 11:04 - Dec 9 with 5481 viewsBrixtonBlue

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 10:06 - Dec 9 by strikalite

9.25. People scoffing popcorn in a cinema, god that grinds my gears big time sitting next to them...

Then they put the huge fcking tub down and you think thank god they've finished....then ten minutes later oh no it's back out again

I nearly put that as well.

Also, after putting it down, up comes a Slush Puppy or milkshake and they're slurping on that.

How people can't survive for a couple of hours in a cinema without stuffing their faces is beyond me.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 11:05 - Dec 9 with 5478 viewsBrixtonBlue

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 10:14 - Dec 9 by BanksterDebtSlave

Is 10 people who put crisps in their sandwiches on the tube ?

I think that's illegal.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 11:05 - Dec 9 with 5477 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 10:33 - Dec 9 by caught-in-limbo

1. jugglers
2. jockeys
3. jailers
4. jewellers
5. people called Jade

With you on 1 and 5.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 11:08 - Dec 9 with 5482 viewstractorboy1978

People that post pictures of their food on social networking sites.

People that put about 23p in a work collection - I'd rather you didn't bother.

People that are incapable of having a couple of casual beers, every occasion has to turn into 10 Jagerbombs, 10 shots of sambucca and rolling in at 3am.
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 11:09 - Dec 9 with 5466 viewscaught-in-limbo

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 11:02 - Dec 9 by lowhouseblue

but not joggers?

Many of my best friends are joggers, well, they're not exactly friends but they're all right.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Login to get fewer ads

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 11:17 - Dec 9 with 5462 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

1) People who preach vegetarianism/veganism.

2) People who, no matter how packed the train is, can't survive without pulling out a Bl00dy massive book for 15 minutes.

3) People who take their whole weekly shop to the self service checkout AND don't let you then go in front even if you only have a packet of barstard donuts and a poxy packet of cookies. Inconsiderate ARSEH0LES

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 11:35 - Dec 9 with 5432 viewsfactual_blue

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:54 - Dec 9 by BrixtonBlue

People who offer to pay if YOU go to the bar grind my gears. If you're paying, go to the bar you lazy git. Why should i have to stand around trying to get served, remembering the round, then carrying them back to the table because you're too important to bother with such menial tasks?! I'm not your fecking waitor.

If you work for somebody with a gong, this is what will happen.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 11:52 - Dec 9 with 5423 viewsBlueBadger

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 11:17 - Dec 9 by The_Romford_Blue

1) People who preach vegetarianism/veganism.

2) People who, no matter how packed the train is, can't survive without pulling out a Bl00dy massive book for 15 minutes.

3) People who take their whole weekly shop to the self service checkout AND don't let you then go in front even if you only have a packet of barstard donuts and a poxy packet of cookies. Inconsiderate ARSEH0LES

4) People who can't count to 5?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 11:53 - Dec 9 with 5417 viewsMJallday

sorry arty, you and i cant be friends.

i love cleaning my car

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 12:04 - Dec 9 with 5400 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 11:52 - Dec 9 by BlueBadger

4) People who can't count to 5?

There's only three types of people in this world Badger... those that can count and those that can't.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 12:07 - Dec 9 with 5393 viewsBlueBadger

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 12:04 - Dec 9 by The_Romford_Blue

There's only three types of people in this world Badger... those that can count and those that can't.

Nonsense, there's 10. Those that understand how binary works and those that don't.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 12:20 - Dec 9 with 5375 viewsbrogansnose

People that put their bags on the train seat beside them in the hope that you go and sit elsewhere. Has your bag paid for a ticket you discourteous, ignorant, selfish mofo ?
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 12:44 - Dec 9 with 5350 viewsRocky

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 12:20 - Dec 9 by brogansnose

People that put their bags on the train seat beside them in the hope that you go and sit elsewhere. Has your bag paid for a ticket you discourteous, ignorant, selfish mofo ?

We have a winner.
5x people types that I'll never get on with on 12:58 - Dec 9 with 5334 viewsGavTWTD

Wouldn't 4 depend on what colour jeans?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 13:16 - Dec 9 with 5314 viewsPendejo

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 12:58 - Dec 9 by GavTWTD

Wouldn't 4 depend on what colour jeans?

Good point, though surely "Jeans" implies a blue material [from very light to very dark] and any other colour should be qualified.

Black shoes are usually formal wear aren't they? Thus should not be seen with jeans.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 13:20 - Dec 9 with 5311 viewsIllinoisblue

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:29 - Dec 9 by artsbossbeard

This gives me another one.

6. People who use the initials of a football position rather than the whole thing. "Skuse is a decent CDM but..."

People actually use those terms in conversation?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 13:30 - Dec 9 with 5290 viewsartsbossbeard

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 13:20 - Dec 9 by Illinoisblue

People actually use those terms in conversation?

Mainly FIFA playing youngsters but yes. Sad times.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 14:14 - Dec 9 with 5257 viewsCoastalblue

People who stand outside by the smoking shelter, talking to a smoker and complaining about the smell of smoke.
People who cycle wearing headphones.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 14:39 - Dec 9 with 5230 viewsnoggin

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:17 - Dec 9 by Dubtractor

Number 4 is the worst of that lot.

They probably wear a suit jacket at the same time.

Nice pair of Levis with half inch turn-up, red socks and black weejuns is very smart.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 14:45 - Dec 9 with 5223 viewsLord_Lucan

People that order coffee in pubs.

Groups of women who order individual drinks in pubs.

Women in pubs.

People who moan about smoking in beer gardens.

People.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 14:46 - Dec 9 with 5221 viewsgiant_stow

Oh can I play?

People who get to the front of a shop queue and only.then take out their wallet purse, fiddle around then carefully place the change back into the right compartments. You may feel organised and clever but you're ruining my life while you do it, fckbags.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 14:51]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 14:52 - Dec 9 with 5211 viewsLord_Lucan

5x people types that I'll never get on with on 09:34 - Dec 9 by m14_blue

6. People who go on a night out or away day and actually keep track on who owes who money for rounds etc... life's too short.

A whip is the answer.

6/ people in a whip who drink stupid drinks twice the price of the norm.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024