Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? 16:57 - Aug 27 with 6071 viewsMenton

Avoiding the obvious, I’m going Alan Mahon.

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 16:58 - Aug 27 with 4532 viewsAce_High1

What a player he was. I was gutted when he went to Wigan. He was a class apart from what we had and although he only played for us for a short period was a very good addition.
Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 17:00 - Aug 27 with 4520 viewsHerbivore

Marco Holster

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 17:02 - Aug 27 with 4511 viewsTractorWood

I liked Keith Andrews when he came in on loan. Banged them in.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 17:04 - Aug 27 with 4504 viewsfactual_blue

George Best.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 17:12 - Aug 27 with 4476 viewsSitfcB

Waghorn

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 17:18 - Aug 27 with 4463 viewsDarth_Koont

Daryl Murphy

Pronouns: He/Him

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 17:19 - Aug 27 with 4463 viewsfloridaboy

John Wark
Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 17:25 - Aug 27 with 4432 viewsJ2BLUE

Magilton
Gio
Kuqi
D Bent
Holland
Fraser
Lawrence
Mowbray
McAuley
De Vos
Dyer
Stewart
Wilnis (not so much as we're covered at RB but I just love him)

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 17:27 - Aug 27 with 4425 viewsitfcjoe

Emyr Huws....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 17:28 - Aug 27 with 4425 viewsbristolblue

Bobby Petta
Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 17:36 - Aug 27 with 4396 viewsbluetractor73

Jon Walters
Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 17:55 - Aug 27 with 4353 viewstownman1986

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 17:36 - Aug 27 by bluetractor73

Jon Walters

Kevin (jockey) Wilson
Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 17:58 - Aug 27 with 4340 viewsbrogansnose

Jim Magilton.

Tommy Miller mk 1.
Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 18:40 - Aug 27 with 4275 viewsGuthrum

Trevor Whymark.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 18:46 - Aug 27 with 4255 viewsElephantintheRoom

Surely your question, given the current lack of cohesiveness and accidents waiting to happen in defence and attack would be better if it was 'who wouldn't help?' Marco Holster.... Gerry Creaney? Beyond that I'm a little stumped to suggest anyone as unproven and ineffective.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 19:05 - Aug 27 with 4199 viewsTHAILAND_BLUE

Sergei Baltacha
Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 19:19 - Aug 27 with 4170 viewschiddley

Ulrich le Pen

Poll: The best joke petition of the last few days

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 19:23 - Aug 27 with 4157 viewsBurwell_Blue

Kiwomya.
Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 19:28 - Aug 27 with 4148 viewshoppy

Tabby was different class...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 19:45 - Aug 27 with 4118 viewsbluebare

Manuel Thetis
Guirane NDaw
Finidi George
Drissa Diallo
Georges Santos
Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 20:43 - Aug 27 with 4050 viewsmrshallisfit

John Elsworthy
Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 20:54 - Aug 27 with 4032 viewsSuperblue95

Ivar Ingamarsson
Ben Thatcher
Johnny Douglas
Nathan Ellington

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 21:06 - Aug 27 with 4009 viewsMullet

You'd think Sir Marcus and his gloves. But seeing Harrison do everything but shoot when clean through Saturday, he hasn't thus far.

I'd love to see Reuser and Edwards swapping wings with Jonas and Donacien overlapping.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 21:27 - Aug 27 with 3975 viewsJ2BLUE

Danny Haynes. For Sunday.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Which previous Town player would help us at the moment? on 21:38 - Aug 27 with 3948 viewsbournemouthblue

Crawford, Phillips, Whymark or Marriner?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024