Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EVANS OUT! 16:38 - Dec 26 with 56927 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

10 years of mismanagement. He’s killed us. He really has.

And the usual suspects that will reply with the usual bollox.. open your eyes. Look what we have become.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

EVANS OUT! on 19:53 - Dec 27 with 5665 viewsmrshallisfit

EVANS OUT! on 19:19 - Dec 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Just because people don’t like the way Evans has handled our great club, you have to be rude and insulting.

Shame.

He knows no other way. God help his family.
EVANS OUT! on 19:56 - Dec 27 with 5658 viewsBrixtonBlue

EVANS OUT! on 19:19 - Dec 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Just because people don’t like the way Evans has handled our great club, you have to be rude and insulting.

Shame.

"usual suspects that will reply with the usual bollox."

Bit rich to be calling Bullers rude and insulting isn't it?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

EVANS OUT! on 19:56 - Dec 27 with 5652 viewsMach_foreignBlue

EVANS OUT! on 19:51 - Dec 27 by sundaze

And yet you still have no idea why the Blackpool supporters are so angry and upset with Oyston.
Take a little time to research what you are writing about.

No no no. You are trying to tell me that their situation re ownership is far worse than ours. Why should I google it and find some facts? If you aren't open to explain me that issue them don't come out with any hollow opinions.

Oyston and Evans should shake their hands.
EVANS OUT! on 19:56 - Dec 27 with 5657 viewssparks

EVANS OUT! on 19:53 - Dec 27 by mrshallisfit

He knows no other way. God help his family.

There is no reason to think a god exists.

More importantly, look at who was insulting to others and who has put forward arguments and consdered comment. Clue: look for the post including the words "sheep" and "forelock".

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

EVANS OUT! on 19:59 - Dec 27 with 5650 viewssparks

EVANS OUT! on 19:56 - Dec 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

No no no. You are trying to tell me that their situation re ownership is far worse than ours. Why should I google it and find some facts? If you aren't open to explain me that issue them don't come out with any hollow opinions.

The comparison is utterly ludicrous.

One is quiet, considered and invests millions...

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

EVANS OUT! on 19:59 - Dec 27 with 5649 viewssundaze

Of course, don't let facts get in the way of a good old rant.
EVANS OUT! on 20:02 - Dec 27 with 5637 viewsm14_blue

Don’t be ridiculous.

To even compare them is an insult to what the Blackpool fans have been through. If you can’t be bothered to educate yourself on it maybe you shouldn’t spout off about it on here?
EVANS OUT! on 20:05 - Dec 27 with 5627 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

EVANS OUT! on 19:56 - Dec 27 by BrixtonBlue

"usual suspects that will reply with the usual bollox."

Bit rich to be calling Bullers rude and insulting isn't it?

That’s not insulting.

Any anti Evans post is met with the same old, same old.

Login to get fewer ads

EVANS OUT! on 20:08 - Dec 27 with 5619 viewsm14_blue

EVANS OUT! on 20:05 - Dec 27 by The_Romford_Blue

That’s not insulting.

I want a new owner just as much as you do but surely you can see that it’s howling at the moon to keep posting EVANS OUT! every time we lose?

What does it even mean?

We’re all Town fans, we’re all frustrated and we all want better for our club.

As, I’m absolutely 100% sure, does Evans. He stands to lose far more than any of the rest of us if/when we go down.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 20:09]
EVANS OUT! on 20:09 - Dec 27 with 5614 viewsMach_foreignBlue

EVANS OUT! on 20:02 - Dec 27 by m14_blue

Don’t be ridiculous.

To even compare them is an insult to what the Blackpool fans have been through. If you can’t be bothered to educate yourself on it maybe you shouldn’t spout off about it on here?

Me ridiculous? What about those who have been defending Evans?

Both owners have been killing their respective clubs. Under Evans we're on the way into the oblivion. Yet .. he is defended by large section of Town ... 'fans'. But this is the Ipswich fanbase for you where any owner would have an easy life.

I am still awaiting an answer re Blackpool and in what aspect is Evans better but no-one comes out with it.
EVANS OUT! on 20:12 - Dec 27 with 5605 viewspatrickswell

EVANS OUT! on 19:45 - Dec 27 by sundaze

Where do I find the info about the fan group?
I understand that Evans is looking for a buyer, but as Phil has stated, none with enough money have come forward as yet.
Will your fan group be willing to accept anyone as a new owner, even if they have less money to invest than Evans?

It all sounds a little vague at the moment, but I am looking forward to hearing how your meeting with Evan's goes.

All you have is sarcasm.

Phuk it, if anything is coming out of this thread it’s that people will not be satisfied by anything other than people who are unhappy about Evans’s ownership banding together into some kind of organisation with a costed business plan.

So maybe it really is time to organise. And yes, it’ll take time, I don’t have the answers, I don’t know who is out there. Any group I got involved with or started would, of course, need to know what it wants beyond “Replace Marcus Evans”, but that’s the starting point regardless.

In answer to your question about investment, then at this stage yes. Especially given we are very likely to be in League One next season with the concurrent drop in revenue. I would imagine such an investor’s input into the club wouldn’t be much different from what Evans will likely free up if we were to stay in the Championship.
EVANS OUT! on 20:13 - Dec 27 with 5601 viewsm14_blue

EVANS OUT! on 20:09 - Dec 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Both owners have been killing their respective clubs. Under Evans we're on the way into the oblivion. Yet .. he is defended by large section of Town ... 'fans'. But this is the Ipswich fanbase for you where any owner would have an easy life.

I am still awaiting an answer re Blackpool and in what aspect is Evans better but no-one comes out with it.

Seriously, look it up.

It’s not my problem if you post nonsense on here, if you’d rather remain ignorant of the Blackpool situation, whilst constantly referring to it, feel free.

I know you’re angry about how things are, and completely get it, but Evans isn’t in the same league as Oyston.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 20:16]
EVANS OUT! on 20:15 - Dec 27 with 5599 viewspatrickswell

EVANS OUT! on 19:56 - Dec 27 by sparks

There is no reason to think a god exists.

More importantly, look at who was insulting to others and who has put forward arguments and consdered comment. Clue: look for the post including the words "sheep" and "forelock".

It was me. Too much for Sparks delicate sensibilities. Goodness knows how they would have behaved if I’d sworn in my post - the sanctimony would be off the scale!
EVANS OUT! on 20:15 - Dec 27 with 5598 viewssundaze

http://clubsincrisis.co.uk/clubs/blackpool-fc/
EVANS OUT! on 20:16 - Dec 27 with 5601 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

I could tell you but history suggests I can’t make you understand it.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

EVANS OUT! on 20:22 - Dec 27 with 5581 viewsPecker

EVANS OUT! on 16:40 - Dec 26 by Cheltenham_Blue

What was said that was wrong?

How many times. ME isn't going to read this and say, "You know what, he has I point. I will invest £20 million to keep us in this league and then another £100 million to get us promoted next season". He has put the club up for sale. All this talking isn't going to change the situation we are in. This is the time we all need to get behind the club. We can be the difference between us staying up or going down. Get behind the club, support the players and maybe, just maybe we will still be a Championship side next season.
EVANS OUT! on 20:23 - Dec 27 with 5578 viewsSuperfrans

“Why should I google it and find some facts?”

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

EVANS OUT! on 20:29 - Dec 27 with 5560 viewsBrixtonBlue

EVANS OUT! on 20:05 - Dec 27 by The_Romford_Blue

That’s not insulting.

I'm sorry but calling people who just happen to disagree with you "the usual suspects" and describing their views as "bollox" is definitely rude and insulting.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

EVANS OUT! on 20:34 - Dec 27 with 5544 viewsMach_foreignBlue

EVANS OUT! on 20:13 - Dec 27 by m14_blue

Seriously, look it up.

It’s not my problem if you post nonsense on here, if you’d rather remain ignorant of the Blackpool situation, whilst constantly referring to it, feel free.

I know you’re angry about how things are, and completely get it, but Evans isn’t in the same league as Oyston.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 20:16]

Isn't he? In the last few years Evans has been selling our best players and not replacing them with an adequate quality. We somehow keep making losses year after year with one exception. Where have the money gone from the players' sales? How do you know if Evans is or isn't using this for his own interests?

Meanwhile Blackpool owner stood rigid and refused to sell Curtis Tilt to us for 800k.
EVANS OUT! on 21:28 - Dec 27 with 5515 viewsLord_Lucan

On a serious note let's go back to the original RB post, can people explain how we have been mismanaged by Evans - in an adult way, without insults and schoolboy rhetoric.

Obviously he has made some errors, we all do in life, but can you compartmentalise his tenure and put forward your ideas to go forward.

Edit; I would say his one glaring error was to not invest after beating Brentford on Boxing Day all that time ago. Looking back that was a big error but finances have changed in football even since then.

But apart from that

[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 21:35]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

EVANS OUT! on 21:35 - Dec 27 with 5496 viewsOxford_Blue

EVANS OUT! on 21:28 - Dec 27 by Lord_Lucan

On a serious note let's go back to the original RB post, can people explain how we have been mismanaged by Evans - in an adult way, without insults and schoolboy rhetoric.

Obviously he has made some errors, we all do in life, but can you compartmentalise his tenure and put forward your ideas to go forward.

Edit; I would say his one glaring error was to not invest after beating Brentford on Boxing Day all that time ago. Looking back that was a big error but finances have changed in football even since then.

But apart from that

[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 21:35]

Because some fans think that he owes them the duty to spend tens or hundreds of millions.
EVANS OUT! on 21:38 - Dec 27 with 5485 viewsagentp

EVANS OUT! on 20:34 - Dec 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Isn't he? In the last few years Evans has been selling our best players and not replacing them with an adequate quality. We somehow keep making losses year after year with one exception. Where have the money gone from the players' sales? How do you know if Evans is or isn't using this for his own interests?

Meanwhile Blackpool owner stood rigid and refused to sell Curtis Tilt to us for 800k.

The money from player sales went on their replacements - simple. The sums in equals the sums out. Throw in the agent fees too and there really isn't a surplus.

The Curtis Tilt situation was very different. Blackpool wanted to start a bidding auction that never materialised. They wouldn't have accepted £1m for him - fact.

As for the 'how do we know Evans isn't using it for his own interest' In the great scheme of things; taking his business model into consideration, there really isn't very much a loss-making football club can do to improve his lot.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2018 21:45]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

EVANS OUT! on 22:04 - Dec 27 with 5456 viewsCotty

My tuppenceworth as an ex-poster.

He's done a terrible job.

We would be in a much worse place if it weren't for him.

Things are not always black and white.
EVANS OUT! on 22:15 - Dec 27 with 5441 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

EVANS OUT! on 21:35 - Dec 27 by Oxford_Blue

Because some fans think that he owes them the duty to spend tens or hundreds of millions.

See.

Here we go again. It’s always exaggerations and ridiculousness with you lot. Where have I mentioned he has to spend ‘tens or hundreds of millions’. Never.

All I’ve ever said is we deserve an owner who can:
A) Be bothered to attend more matches than not.
B) Sort the team/squad/management/resources to a level that will give us a chance of promotion.

There’s not a single person here who can honestly say under his ownership, we have a realistic chance of promotion at any stage in the last 3/4 years. He’s backing us to the level of to survive and no more.

EVANS OUT! on 22:19 - Dec 27 with 5425 viewstcblue

EVANS OUT! on 22:15 - Dec 27 by The_Romford_Blue

See.

Here we go again. It’s always exaggerations and ridiculousness with you lot. Where have I mentioned he has to spend ‘tens or hundreds of millions’. Never.

All I’ve ever said is we deserve an owner who can:
A) Be bothered to attend more matches than not.
B) Sort the team/squad/management/resources to a level that will give us a chance of promotion.

There’s not a single person here who can honestly say under his ownership, we have a realistic chance of promotion at any stage in the last 3/4 years. He’s backing us to the level of to survive and no more.

Erm, won't B on your two point plan require tens of millions, Romster?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024