Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's get it out there on the record then... 12:40 - Oct 29 with 67398 viewsSpruceMoose

Voting intention?

Spruce: Currently undecided.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:39 - Oct 29 with 6356 viewsBlueNomad

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:26 - Oct 29 by GaryCooper

Really? He has flip flopped from a committed leaver to a 180 of remaining, he has more faces than an onion has skins.

How many does Johnson have? As recently as 2015 he was advocating that we remain in the EU - and even made a case for Turkey joining.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:40 - Oct 29 with 6351 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:39 - Oct 29 by BlueNomad

How many does Johnson have? As recently as 2015 he was advocating that we remain in the EU - and even made a case for Turkey joining.

'How many does Johnson have?'

Thought you meant 'kids' for a minute.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:40 - Oct 29 with 6346 viewsusm

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:48 - Oct 29 by StokieBlue

It matters little in my constituency:

Labour - Diane Abbott - 42,265 (75.1%)
Tory - Amy Gray - 7,126
Libs - Joe Richards - 3,817

SB

75% voted for Diane Abbott?!?!

Aint the world amazing.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:41 - Oct 29 with 6343 viewsBlueNomad

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:40 - Oct 29 by SpruceMoose

'How many does Johnson have?'

Thought you meant 'kids' for a minute.

Got an abacus?
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:41 - Oct 29 with 6341 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:40 - Oct 29 by usm

75% voted for Diane Abbott?!?!

Aint the world amazing.

They must feel she represents them well. Either that or they REALLY don't trust the other two parties. Or possibly they'd vote for a donkey in a red ribbon. Probably a combination of all three.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:53 - Oct 29 with 6320 viewsCBBlue

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:35 - Oct 29 by TractorWood

Probably Lib Dem but will be pointless in Hancock's seat.

I'll be voting for them, Deep down I know it'll always be a tory seat but I hold onto that slim hope that a combination of Hancock showing himself as a spineless careerist, the Brexit party taking some of the blue vote and the Lib Dems getting the remainer vote will result in them getting in.

I know I'm living in a dream world.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:57 - Oct 29 with 6314 viewsDubtractor

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:41 - Oct 29 by SpruceMoose

They must feel she represents them well. Either that or they REALLY don't trust the other two parties. Or possibly they'd vote for a donkey in a red ribbon. Probably a combination of all three.

I have friends in her constituency who reckon she is a very good constituency mp.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 17:01 - Oct 29 with 6308 viewsGirthyguy

I'm Torn between Lib Dems and Brexit Party.
Login to get fewer ads

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 17:01 - Oct 29 with 6308 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:57 - Oct 29 by Dubtractor

I have friends in her constituency who reckon she is a very good constituency mp.

Quite. I struggle to believe that 75% of a population would repeatedly elect the same individual if they didn't feel she was at least doing a good job of representing them on a local level.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 17:10 - Oct 29 with 6298 viewsBigManBlue

As with many others, Labour because they are the only party with a slight chance of beating the turd with a blue rosette.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 17:17 - Oct 29 with 6289 viewsnoggin

Labour, because I believe in looking after people who are less fortunate than me. JC4PM

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 17:26 - Oct 29 with 6280 viewsGaryCooper

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:39 - Oct 29 by BlueNomad

Yes you are correct, that does not excuse JC flip flopping, I do not have to speak out against the hypocrisy of Johnson because no one on here is lauding him or voting for his party

There are so many who are willing to ignore the faults of JC and his anti-Semitic under current, if it wasn't the Labour party they would condemn it, it is pure hypocrisy.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 17:30 - Oct 29 with 6265 viewsfactual_blue

The Factual Party

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 17:33 - Oct 29 with 6255 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 17:26 - Oct 29 by GaryCooper

Yes you are correct, that does not excuse JC flip flopping, I do not have to speak out against the hypocrisy of Johnson because no one on here is lauding him or voting for his party

There are so many who are willing to ignore the faults of JC and his anti-Semitic under current, if it wasn't the Labour party they would condemn it, it is pure hypocrisy.

For what it's worth, I don't recall anyone on here saying that there havn't been genuine examples of antisemitism within the Labour membership. The discussions/arguments I've seen on here have centered around the extent of the antisemitism, JCs involvement and the party/media response and coverage to/of it.

Genuine examples of racism and antisemitism have always been condemned on here, from both the left and the right, other than by a few awful nutters.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 17:36]

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 17:33 - Oct 29 with 6258 viewsClapham_Junction

I live in a safe Labour seat, but my local MP is very good (she was one of the MPs involved in various legal challenges against Johnson's shenanigans), so I will almost certainly be voting for her.

Brexit aside, I largely agree with Labour's policies in many areas and would probably vote for them anywhere unless it was a Tory/Lib Dem marginal in which case I would vote for the latter.

Unless a party has racist policies, or the candidate in your constituency has a track record of problematic behaviour, I don't see how voting for any particular party is an endorsement of racism.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 17:41 - Oct 29 with 6234 viewsjas0999

Undecided, but sadly, despite voting for Labour many times in the past, I won’t vote for them whilst Corbyn is leader.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 17:59 - Oct 29 with 6217 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That the result could likely see the course of Brexit determined by say 30% of say a 60% turn out should tell you all you need to know about our sham 'democracy!'
I will be voting @anarcho syndicalist and super gluing the locks of the local polling station!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 18:01 - Oct 29 with 6213 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Undecided at present. Will be looking at manifestos .

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 18:05 - Oct 29 with 6205 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 17:10 - Oct 29 by BigManBlue

As with many others, Labour because they are the only party with a slight chance of beating the turd with a blue rosette.

Feeling your Heidi plain today...

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 18:46 - Oct 29 with 6185 viewsDubtractor

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 18:01 - Oct 29 by StochesStotasBlewe

Undecided at present. Will be looking at manifestos .

Tories = All the brexit + lets make this country great again jingoism
Libs = None of the Brexit, prob not much else of note.
Labour = Tories are bad, possibly some of the brexit, maybe, possibly none of it though.
Brexit Party = All of the brexit, plus a bit of racism.
Greens = Lets save the planet dudes, plus none of the brexit.

There you go, saved you some reading time later on.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 18:47 - Oct 29 with 6179 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 18:46 - Oct 29 by Dubtractor

Labour = Tories are bad, possibly some of the brexit, maybe, possibly none of it though.

When you put it like that, I quite like the Greens...

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 18:53 - Oct 29 with 6167 viewsOldsmoker

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 18:46 - Oct 29 by Dubtractor

Plaid Cymru - Yakky Da

Is that racist?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 18:56 - Oct 29 with 6159 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s just a sorry mess isn’t it.

Voting for anything but Tory or Labour is a waste and both have major issues to sort out before I could feel like voting for them.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:06 - Oct 29 with 6142 viewssolemio

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 18:56 - Oct 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Voting for anything but Tory or Labour is a waste and both have major issues to sort out before I could feel like voting for them.

In my constituency it is not a waste to vote Liberal D. Labour have no chance, but the sitting Conservative MP stands a better than even chance of being defeated by a good Liberal candidate.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:08 - Oct 29 with 6140 viewsfooters

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 18:56 - Oct 29 by The_Romford_Blue

The Tories do have an irreparable problem, being Tories.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024