Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's get it out there on the record then... 12:40 - Oct 29 with 67400 viewsSpruceMoose

Voting intention?

Spruce: Currently undecided.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:48 - Oct 29 with 2332 viewsnoggin

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:46 - Oct 29 by gazzer1999

Can I ask How bad a political party has made your life?. Me, I lived through the Blair creatures time, however I influenced my life far more than any politician ever could. And might I add that I will continue to do so Brexit, No Brexit, Boris or Corbyn.

It's not all about you.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:48 - Oct 29 with 2332 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:47 - Oct 29 by Trequartista

I would assume it was people who fill in online questionaires. I'm not sure why they wouldn't post on a forum. Maybe the next twtd news story can ask a totally out of context question about voting preferences and we can see if news commenters are all right-wing.

Maybe if the right wingers could get their sh!t together and stop posting such hateful bile they wouldn't have all got themselves banned and the demographics would be a bit more balanced.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 19:49]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:49 - Oct 29 with 2323 viewsfooters

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:46 - Oct 29 by gazzer1999

Can I ask How bad a political party has made your life?. Me, I lived through the Blair creatures time, however I influenced my life far more than any politician ever could. And might I add that I will continue to do so Brexit, No Brexit, Boris or Corbyn.

Can I ask you to just answer the question and stop diverting?

I am glad you have done well in life, despite whichever party is in power. Which makes your obsession with Corbyn slightly odd considering, must say.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:50 - Oct 29 with 2314 viewsSwansea_Blue

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:40 - Oct 29 by usm

75% voted for Diane Abbott?!?!

Aint the world amazing.

Yep, or as she would say that's 75 out of a thousand.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:56 - Oct 29 with 2285 viewsgordon

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:22 - Oct 29 by Trequartista

National Voting Intentions (BBC Poll of Polls)

Conservative 34%
Labour 24%
LibDem 18%

Direct replies to the OP from what i can deduce

Conservative 0
Labour 16
LibDem 5

Conclusive proof that this board is hugely left-wing and totally at odds with the general public.

I'll vote for whoever has the best chance of beating the conservative candidate in my area, so you could update that to

Conservative -1
Labour 16
LibDem 5

One of the reasons for this is that this forum disproportionately attracts people who have moved away from Ipswich and want to keep in touch with ITFC, sorts who are more likely to be part of the global liberal lefty elite.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 20:55 - Oct 29 with 2221 viewsbrazil1982

Traditionally Conservative but unconvinced. Possibly The Yorkshire Party if theh put forward a candidate.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 21:23 - Oct 29 with 2200 viewsDanTheMan

I'll vote tactically as who I would like to vote for will never get in here.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 21:26 - Oct 29 with 2190 viewsStokieBlue

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:56 - Oct 29 by gordon

I'll vote for whoever has the best chance of beating the conservative candidate in my area, so you could update that to

Conservative -1
Labour 16
LibDem 5

One of the reasons for this is that this forum disproportionately attracts people who have moved away from Ipswich and want to keep in touch with ITFC, sorts who are more likely to be part of the global liberal lefty elite.

I'm a lizard but don't tell anyone.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 22:02 - Oct 29 with 2150 viewsstig4532

Conservative, I'm in a safe Tory seat anyway
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 22:18 - Oct 29 with 2113 viewsRocky

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 22:02 - Oct 29 by stig4532

Conservative, I'm in a safe Tory seat anyway

Hardly worth your while voting then.
Tell all your friends.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 08:17 - Oct 30 with 2031 viewsGlasgowBlue

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 21:23 - Oct 29 by DanTheMan

I'll vote tactically as who I would like to vote for will never get in here.

What a depressing thread. Everybody seems to be clear about who they are voting against (the Tories) but I think a Dolly is the only person on this thread who is voting for something. I may disagree with him on this but at least he’s given a clear reason to vote Labour.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 08:22 - Oct 30 with 2022 viewsartsbossbeard

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:40 - Oct 29 by usm

75% voted for Diane Abbott?!?!

Aint the world amazing.

She is very well thought of by her constituents.

A proper grass rooter is Diane.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 08:22 - Oct 30 with 2020 viewsbluelagos

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 08:17 - Oct 30 by GlasgowBlue

What a depressing thread. Everybody seems to be clear about who they are voting against (the Tories) but I think a Dolly is the only person on this thread who is voting for something. I may disagree with him on this but at least he’s given a clear reason to vote Labour.

Thought my intentions were exactly that...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 08:24 - Oct 30 with 2014 viewsartsbossbeard

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:22 - Oct 29 by Trequartista

National Voting Intentions (BBC Poll of Polls)

Conservative 34%
Labour 24%
LibDem 18%

Direct replies to the OP from what i can deduce

Conservative 0
Labour 16
LibDem 5

Conclusive proof that this board is hugely left-wing and totally at odds with the general public.

21 votes does not conclusive make.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 08:30 - Oct 30 with 1992 viewsm14_blue

That says far more about the state of our politics, and political parties, than it does about the people on here.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 08:44 - Oct 30 with 1975 views26_Paz

Conservative for me. Tempted by Brexit party but fearful of splitting the vote.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 9:46]

The Paz Man

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 09:43 - Oct 30 with 1945 viewsNotSure

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 08:44 - Oct 30 by 26_Paz

Conservative for me. Tempted by Brexit party but fearful of splitting the vote.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 9:46]

Yes I think I'm going to vote Tory but could have my mind changed by the election campaign. I'm a leaver but I won't vote for Farage.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 09:47 - Oct 30 with 1933 viewsHerbivore

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 09:43 - Oct 30 by NotSure

Yes I think I'm going to vote Tory but could have my mind changed by the election campaign. I'm a leaver but I won't vote for Farage.

Has Johnson's constant lying and general lack of credibility not already changed your mind to vote for someone else?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 09:52 - Oct 30 with 1926 viewsitfcjoe

The clear reason to vote Labour is to oust this dreadful Tory Government

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 10:03 - Oct 30 with 1911 viewsGlasgowBlue

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 08:30 - Oct 30 by m14_blue

That says far more about the state of our politics, and political parties, than it does about the people on here.

Yes I agree.

Iron Lion Zion

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 10:05 - Oct 30 with 1907 viewsGlasgowBlue

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 09:52 - Oct 30 by itfcjoe

The clear reason to vote Labour is to oust this dreadful Tory Government

If you want a party under EHRC investigation over institutionalised racism in power vote Labour.

If you want a man who described terror groups as his "friends" as PM vote Labour.

If you want a man who praised the "bravery" of the IRA running the economy vote Labour.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 10:06]

Iron Lion Zion

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 10:05 - Oct 30 with 1904 viewsNotSure

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 09:47 - Oct 30 by Herbivore

Has Johnson's constant lying and general lack of credibility not already changed your mind to vote for someone else?

No it hasn't and you would be surprised by the number of people who don't care about his affairs and dodgy business dealings.

I'm not going to be defending Johnson for the next 6 weeks but there was a referendum over 3 years ago and it must be enacted.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 10:08 - Oct 30 with 1893 viewsDarth_Koont

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 10:05 - Oct 30 by GlasgowBlue

If you want a party under EHRC investigation over institutionalised racism in power vote Labour.

If you want a man who described terror groups as his "friends" as PM vote Labour.

If you want a man who praised the "bravery" of the IRA running the economy vote Labour.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 10:06]

Please stop posting hyperbole or retweeting Rachel Riley’s. Politics by accusation is the lowest of the low.

Ta.

Pronouns: He/Him

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 10:09 - Oct 30 with 1886 viewsHerbivore

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 10:05 - Oct 30 by NotSure

No it hasn't and you would be surprised by the number of people who don't care about his affairs and dodgy business dealings.

I'm not going to be defending Johnson for the next 6 weeks but there was a referendum over 3 years ago and it must be enacted.

What about him unlawfully proroguing parliament and lying to the Queen? What about all the broken promises? He promised you we'd be leaving the EU on Thursday, he said so repeatedly, "do or die". He hasn't done and sadly he's not died yet either. You can't trust anything he says. But if you're comfortable with that then fair enough.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 10:09 - Oct 30 with 1881 viewsGlasgowBlue

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 10:08 - Oct 30 by Darth_Koont

Please stop posting hyperbole or retweeting Rachel Riley’s. Politics by accusation is the lowest of the low.

Ta.

No.

[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 10:11]

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024