Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's get it out there on the record then... 12:40 - Oct 29 with 67424 viewsSpruceMoose

Voting intention?

Spruce: Currently undecided.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:22 - Oct 29 with 2272 viewsTrequartista

National Voting Intentions (BBC Poll of Polls)

Conservative 34%
Labour 24%
LibDem 18%

Direct replies to the OP from what i can deduce

Conservative 0
Labour 16
LibDem 5

Conclusive proof that this board is hugely left-wing and totally at odds with the general public.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:24 - Oct 29 with 2258 viewsfooters

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:22 - Oct 29 by Trequartista

Conservative 34%
Labour 24%
LibDem 18%

Conservative 0
Labour 16
LibDem 5

Conclusive proof that this board is hugely left-wing and totally at odds with the general public.

Or that people (maybe you) won't admit to voting Tory ;)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:26 - Oct 29 with 2249 viewsSpruceMoose

Conservative 34%
Labour 24%
LibDem 18%

Conservative 0
Labour 16
LibDem 5

Mostly old people vote Conservative. Mostly old people aren't the ones hanging around in online forums, they're at Notcutts and sh!t.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:27 - Oct 29 with 2238 viewsgazzer1999

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 13:27 - Oct 29 by SpruceMoose

Who is the Communist party candidate?

Isn't that Corbyn?
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:27 - Oct 29 with 2239 viewsfooters

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:26 - Oct 29 by SpruceMoose

Mostly old people vote Conservative. Mostly old people aren't the ones hanging around in online forums, they're at Notcutts and sh!t.

That and probable Tory voters like GrandadDel and BobbyDazzler were banned from this precious forum.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 19:31]

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:27 - Oct 29 with 2237 viewsFreddies_Ears

You misspell Wetherspoons.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:29 - Oct 29 with 2234 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:27 - Oct 29 by footers

That and probable Tory voters like GrandadDel and BobbyDazzler were banned from this precious forum.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 19:31]

Oh yeah, on account of their general horribleness. Funny that so many right wingers have fallen by the wayside. Why is that? We can add a few names to that list. Pickles, Grimboy, Arsey, Benters...

Lovely blokes, I'm sure.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:31 - Oct 29 with 2230 viewsfooters

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:27 - Oct 29 by gazzer1999

Isn't that Corbyn?

No. Jeremy Corbyn is the current leader of the UK Labour Party.

Happy to help.

Login to get fewer ads

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:32 - Oct 29 with 2220 viewsgazzer1999

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:31 - Oct 29 by footers

No. Jeremy Corbyn is the current leader of the UK Labour Party.

Happy to help.

Sure its not the Marxist party?
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:35 - Oct 29 with 2212 viewsfooters

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:32 - Oct 29 by gazzer1999

Sure its not the Marxist party?

Yes.

Who are you voting for, Gazzer?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:36 - Oct 29 with 2204 viewsgazzer1999

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:35 - Oct 29 by footers

Yes.

Same as I have always voted for since I was 18.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:37 - Oct 29 with 2200 viewsfooters

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:36 - Oct 29 by gazzer1999

Same as I have always voted for since I was 18.

Which is...

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:38 - Oct 29 with 2196 viewsnoggin

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:35 - Oct 29 by footers

Yes.

Checks to see if the BNP are still a thing.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:38 - Oct 29 with 2198 viewsTrequartista

I wouldn't be so sure.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/questionnaire/chart/881/how-old-are-you

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:39 - Oct 29 with 2189 viewsgazzer1999

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:37 - Oct 29 by footers

Which is...

You can probably guess who I won't be voting for.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:40 - Oct 29 with 2184 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:39 - Oct 29 by gazzer1999

That's not what he asked though is it? Are you avoiding the question?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:41 - Oct 29 with 2179 viewsfooters

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:39 - Oct 29 by gazzer1999

Just a bit strange you won't say you're voting Conservative. Why so shy? Doesn't surprise me in the slightest but would be nice for you to grow a pair and nail your colours to the mast, eh?

But you won't. Maybe because it would involve explaining away the last decade of abject failure.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:41 - Oct 29 with 2179 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:38 - Oct 29 by Trequartista

I wouldn't be so sure.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/questionnaire/chart/881/how-old-are-you

I believe that's not solely forum contributors. Many people use the website, far more than contribute to the forum. The original statement was about the forum I believe.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 19:44]

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:43 - Oct 29 with 2166 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:41 - Oct 29 by footers

Just a bit strange you won't say you're voting Conservative. Why so shy? Doesn't surprise me in the slightest but would be nice for you to grow a pair and nail your colours to the mast, eh?

But you won't. Maybe because it would involve explaining away the last decade of abject failure.

So many people seem ashamed of voting Conservative. I wonder why?

Suppose it'll be the lefties faults for constantly asking them to account for the actions of their party of choosing! The bullies!

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:43 - Oct 29 with 2166 viewsfabian_illness

I’ve never voted.
Terrible attitude really.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:46 - Oct 29 with 2145 viewsgazzer1999

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:41 - Oct 29 by footers

Can I ask How bad a political party has made your life?. Me, I lived through the Blair creatures time, however I influenced my life far more than any politician ever could. And might I add that I will continue to do so Brexit, No Brexit, Boris or Corbyn.
Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:46 - Oct 29 with 2140 viewsfooters

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:43 - Oct 29 by SpruceMoose

So many people seem ashamed of voting Conservative. I wonder why?

Suppose it'll be the lefties faults for constantly asking them to account for the actions of their party of choosing! The bullies!

No, I'm certain gazzer1999 will come back and admit he votes Tory and the reasons behind that.

I'm sure narrow self-interest doesn't come into play.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:47 - Oct 29 with 2135 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:46 - Oct 29 by gazzer1999

Can I ask How bad a political party has made your life?. Me, I lived through the Blair creatures time, however I influenced my life far more than any politician ever could. And might I add that I will continue to do so Brexit, No Brexit, Boris or Corbyn.

It would be more polite to answer the questions put to you before ignoring them and asking your own.

Manners are important.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:47 - Oct 29 with 2133 viewsSwansea_Blue

Conservative 34%
Labour 24%
LibDem 18%

Conservative 0
Labour 16
LibDem 5

Yes, this is quite a civilised and decent place in contrast to the outside world.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:47 - Oct 29 with 2132 viewsTrequartista

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:41 - Oct 29 by SpruceMoose

I believe that's not solely forum contributors. Many people use the website, far more than contribute to the forum. The original statement was about the forum I believe.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2019 19:44]

I would assume it was people who fill in online questionaires. I'm not sure why they wouldn't post on a forum. Maybe the next twtd news story can ask a totally out of context question about voting preferences and we can see if news commenters are all right-wing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024