Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's get it out there on the record then... 12:40 - Oct 29 with 67419 viewsSpruceMoose

Voting intention?

Spruce: Currently undecided.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:41 - Nov 2 with 989 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:27 - Nov 2 by GlasgowBlue

Yes, I believe you have

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2018/04/nick-griffin-declares-his-su

No that appears to be an 18 month old link about him 'threatening' to vote Labour in a tweet.....now back to those links you posted yesterday about 'endorsements'.....

DK may have a point about you! 🤔

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 19:43 - Nov 2 with 904 viewstractordownsouth

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 16:16 - Nov 2 by GlasgowBlue

What amuses me slightly is that everyone is up in arms at the Jonathan King tweet followed by, as you quite rightly say, an ill judged attempt at humour based on the nudge nudge wink wink posts we’ve seen over the years with regards to thatcher and Savile, yet they have merely shrugged their shoulders in acceptance that the number one enabler of left wing antisemitism in this country has been endorsed by the former leader of the BNP and former Grand Wizard of the Klu Klux Klan.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 16:18]

He wasn’t endorsed by the KKK... they said that billionaires have too much power and sway over the media... nothing to do with Jews or anything like that...

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 14:15 - Nov 4 with 715 viewsGlasgowBlue

Let's get it out there on the record then... on 12:42 - Oct 30 by eireblue

Do you think it appropriate to judge people by mistakes made as a teenager?

From the article you posted,

“He also said he recently travelled to Auschwitz Birkenau, saying: “Every kid in the country should go on that trip.”

All I know about this chap, is what was linked from your post.

GB, as far as I can tell, he made a couple of comments when he was a teenager, has apologised said they were wrong, and now talks about how young people should be educated about history, and so don’t make the same sort of mistakes he did.

Johnson is a serial liar and has not apologised for making certain comments.

I am not sure what you are trying to say about the comparison between the candidates.

I think earlier you commented on the state of British Politics.

Can’t remember who, but someone once said a country gets the politicians they deserve.

I’ve just heard an interview with Ali Milani that he did with Maajid Nawaz last week.

I agree that like Naz Shah who also used problematic language in the past, Ali Milani seems genuinely sorry for his past words and has taken positive steps to engage with the Jewish community. Can’t ask much more than that tbh.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024