Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay 19:17 - May 4 with 3775 viewshampstead_blue

His recent piece stating we still have something to play for and could get into the play-offs highlights the reason I've been showing him the door for a long time.

He simply has no intellect on the game or life. Sorry but all he does is spout jingoistic bunkum designed to make you feel good until you realise there is nothing behind it.

He is the biggest bag of wind since an even bigger one.

At no point during his time at the club has he shown any kind of intellect. Nothing to tell me, the fan, he can think behind the soundbite.

He has to be let go at the end of his contract. He adds nothing, in fact he detracts more than he adds.

Fist pumps and cliches. Really? Vacuous at best.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:19 - May 4 with 2985 viewsLankHenners

Pretty good going to get so much wrong in one post.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:22 - May 4 with 2965 viewseireblue

Sorry, when you are quoting Chambers talking about your posting history, you really should use quote marks.
For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:25 - May 4 with 2943 viewsSpruceMoose

You and him both have a habit of coming out with ridiculous statements then.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:29 - May 4 with 2921 viewsNewcyBlue

Jingoistic bunkum?

“We give the league £350m a week, let’s fund our club instead”.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:34 - May 4 with 2890 viewslondontractorboy57

i take it you dont like Chambo
For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:35 - May 4 with 2883 viewssyntaxerror

I guess you heard that he votes Labour...
For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:38 - May 4 with 2875 viewsitfcjoe

What else do you expect him to say?

Anyone with any intellect can see he has to stay on message

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:39 - May 4 with 2865 viewsMullet

Tell us about how great the Tories are again.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:40 - May 4 with 2864 viewsMattinLondon

What else was he supposed to say? How about “we’re rubbish, we’ve underachieved and we have no chance whatsoever’.

If he came out with that I wonder how many people will write on here how disgraceful he is for utterly such defeatist folly. You’ll probably reply with something army related about how you’ve face much greater odds - something about killing an entire bank of Komodo dragons with nothing but a pair of shoelaces.

Being serious, maybe he doesn’t even believe it himself but for the benefit of his younger colleagues its good to come out with a positive spin on things.

Afterall, who wants to be the negative sod? Apparently you.
For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:40 - May 4 with 2864 viewsSpruceMoose

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:38 - May 4 by itfcjoe

What else do you expect him to say?

Anyone with any intellect can see he has to stay on message

Like you said, anyone with intellect... Kind of rules OP out.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:41 - May 4 with 2860 viewsPecker

Yes, we have no chance of making the play-offs, but if he came out and said that, he would be slatted for saying so. I think we should let him go when we can, but no because of that.
For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:43 - May 4 with 2854 viewsArnieM

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:40 - May 4 by SpruceMoose

Like you said, anyone with intellect... Kind of rules OP out.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:44 - May 4 with 2849 viewssundaze

What would you have wanted him to say?
Perhaps you would rather he said "As club captain, I would rather we finish the season now because we have no belief that we are good enough to win any of our remaining games and I don't think we are good enough to make the play offs"

Imagine, rightly so, the fans fury if the club captain came out and publicly gave up. I have listened to a number of former Town greats, including Butcher and Mills, legendry club captains, all say how impressed they are at Chambers leadership skills and how much the club means to him.
He has been a great servant to this club, like many others he is prone to mistakes, but he always gives 100%.
For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:47 - May 4 with 2829 viewsfooters

Strange.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:53 - May 4 with 2800 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Yeah but Corbyn

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:56 - May 4 with 2779 viewsDarth_Koont

I think you're projecting massively.

That could be you on almost any subject.

Pronouns: He/Him

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:57 - May 4 with 2771 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, Hamstead's opinion went down like...

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 20:20 - May 4 with 2682 viewsartsbossbeard

It's a gift, you just get everything wrong.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 20:31 - May 4 with 2650 viewscbower

Sheer nonsense. It maybe that Chambers is coming to the end of his playing career, age is not on his side. However, to criticise his words and implicitly his integrity too is laughable. His performances this season have not really been our problem. A lack of goals and genuine creativity along with meaningless rotation have been our downfall. You need to look elswhere if you think Chambers is the problem.

Ps. Before you look to Skuse, don't - he hasn't really been the problem neither.

bluescouser

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 21:16 - May 4 with 2574 viewsTerry_Nutkins

What a incredible post. He's doing an interview talking about what they are doing during lockdown and gets asked about the season.

As captain and an ambassador of a football club what would you say in that scenario that is different to what he said. he towed the line perfectly and actually apart from the bit Phil chose as a headline he basically says it has been a disappointing season with how it fell away and we're not where we want to be. Which bit do.you disagree with? You just think he should say we all give up?

I think even the majority of Chambers' critics would accept he's a good man and most agree a very good captain. One of the best leaders we've had. His football has deteriorated with age (even if this gets exaggerated sometimes) but what a ludicrous post.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 21:24 - May 4 with 2553 viewsEwan_Oozami

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 19:40 - May 4 by MattinLondon

What else was he supposed to say? How about “we’re rubbish, we’ve underachieved and we have no chance whatsoever’.

If he came out with that I wonder how many people will write on here how disgraceful he is for utterly such defeatist folly. You’ll probably reply with something army related about how you’ve face much greater odds - something about killing an entire bank of Komodo dragons with nothing but a pair of shoelaces.

Being serious, maybe he doesn’t even believe it himself but for the benefit of his younger colleagues its good to come out with a positive spin on things.

Afterall, who wants to be the negative sod? Apparently you.

According to Boris, a positive attitude cures all ills...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 21:33 - May 4 with 2537 viewsfooters

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 21:16 - May 4 by Terry_Nutkins

What a incredible post. He's doing an interview talking about what they are doing during lockdown and gets asked about the season.

As captain and an ambassador of a football club what would you say in that scenario that is different to what he said. he towed the line perfectly and actually apart from the bit Phil chose as a headline he basically says it has been a disappointing season with how it fell away and we're not where we want to be. Which bit do.you disagree with? You just think he should say we all give up?

I think even the majority of Chambers' critics would accept he's a good man and most agree a very good captain. One of the best leaders we've had. His football has deteriorated with age (even if this gets exaggerated sometimes) but what a ludicrous post.

It just gets more bizarre the more you read it.

This is Luke Chambers, a bloke who puts up youngsters at his house of his own free will. The same fella who's been a great servant to a club he isn't really affiliated with but loves for some odd reason. And more to the point, a decent Champ CB who wants to move into coaching/badges.

And hampstead wants him to fck off.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 21:34]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 22:03 - May 4 with 2471 viewsEireannach_gorm

'He simply has no intellect on the game or life.'???
For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 22:15 - May 4 with 2435 viewsSpruceMoose

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 22:03 - May 4 by Eireannach_gorm

'He simply has no intellect on the game or life.'???

As always, it's pure projection with these right wing gobshîtes.

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 22:35 - May 4 with 2402 viewsClapham_Junction

For those who love Chambers. This is why he can not be allowed to stay on 22:15 - May 4 by SpruceMoose

As always, it's pure projection with these right wing gobshîtes.

I just wondered whether it's an attempt to beat his previous record for downvotes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024