Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings 12:11 - May 23 with 7093 viewsartsbossbeard

My Cringe-o-meter is off the scale.

At least put your own personal slant on things.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 14:38 - May 23 with 2044 viewsFixed_It

I have a Tory mate who is so far up Boris' @rse and laps up everything fed to him by the Mail that I 100% expect him to defend this. I just can't bring myself to broach the subject because it'll just make me angry!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 14:40 - May 23 with 2035 viewsfactual_blue

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 14:38 - May 23 by Fixed_It

I have a Tory mate who is so far up Boris' @rse and laps up everything fed to him by the Mail that I 100% expect him to defend this. I just can't bring myself to broach the subject because it'll just make me angry!

You're mates with matt hancock?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 15:10 - May 23 with 1977 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 14:00 - May 23 by itfcjoe

You can't sit a 3 year old in a car for 5 hours without stopping - as a father of a 3 year old that is just impossible and irresponsible

May I introduce you to....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 15:51 - May 23 with 1943 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 15:59 - May 23 with 1922 viewsDubtractor

Even Julia Hartley Brewer is sticking the boot in on twitter today.

Imagine the tories doing something so bad that even JHB wades in, and yet the MPs are all still obediently trotting out the same p1ss weak explanations for why this is acceptable,and trying to claim that it is a politically motivated attack.

And this from Peston. It is utterly inexplicable how Cumming thought this was acceptable behaviour, probably less inexplicable that he assumed he'd get away with it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 16:00 - May 23 with 1916 viewsmanchego

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 12:25 - May 23 by vapour_trail

I’m hearing Laura Kuennsberg may be taking the questions today.

Did your 'sources' tell you that ?
Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 16:25 - May 23 with 1883 viewsBent_double

I take it that Cummings did this a few weeks ago, and no. 10, MP's have known about this for a while?

If - and it's a big if - he/they had come clean at the time, I think people might have been a bit more understanding, the fact that it's come out now, and they clearly tried to cover it up just stinks.

One rule for them, a different rule for the rest of us.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 16:29 - May 23 with 1869 viewsPinewoodblue

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 16:25 - May 23 by Bent_double

I take it that Cummings did this a few weeks ago, and no. 10, MP's have known about this for a while?

If - and it's a big if - he/they had come clean at the time, I think people might have been a bit more understanding, the fact that it's come out now, and they clearly tried to cover it up just stinks.

One rule for them, a different rule for the rest of us.

Looks like they choose two stooges for today’s press conference.

There is no prospect of this going away the sooner the government accept it and remove Cummings and Harries out of the equation the better.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 16:36 - May 23 with 1847 viewsartsbossbeard

Interesting that local mp and hate crime enthusiast Tom Hunt is quiet on this matter today.

I don't think Dom has the full backing of his party on this..

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 16:41 - May 23 with 1822 viewstractordownsouth

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 16:36 - May 23 by artsbossbeard

Interesting that local mp and hate crime enthusiast Tom Hunt is quiet on this matter today.

I don't think Dom has the full backing of his party on this..

Just as he was when his parliamentary colleagues used an edited video about abused children to smear Keir Starmer.

He was furious at Nadia Whittome for apparently lying about PPE, when it was her word against the care home and therefore inconclusive.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 18:13 - May 23 with 1733 viewsgiant_stow

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 15:59 - May 23 by Dubtractor

Even Julia Hartley Brewer is sticking the boot in on twitter today.

Imagine the tories doing something so bad that even JHB wades in, and yet the MPs are all still obediently trotting out the same p1ss weak explanations for why this is acceptable,and trying to claim that it is a politically motivated attack.

And this from Peston. It is utterly inexplicable how Cumming thought this was acceptable behaviour, probably less inexplicable that he assumed he'd get away with it.

Very good point from peston's emailer and on that level, his behaviour was completely despicable.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 18:14]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 18:14 - May 23 with 1731 viewsKieran_Knows

The dumbest bunch of c*nts I think I've ever come across. Jesus wept.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 18:35 - May 23 with 1698 viewsitfcjoe

This is good from the Soectator

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/why-dominic-cummings-must-go

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 18:42 - May 23 with 1665 viewsreusersfreekicks

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 12:55 - May 23 by sparks

No one needed to travel at all- because there is no suggestion that both parents were desperately ill and unable to care for children. Which is the fundamental problem with Cummings argument.

Precisely
Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 19:16 - May 23 with 1616 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 18:35 - May 23 by itfcjoe

This is good from the Soectator

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/why-dominic-cummings-must-go

Independent journalism at its best considering that the Spectator’s Commissioning Editor is Dom Cummings wife.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 19:20 - May 23 with 1601 viewsitfcjoe

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 19:16 - May 23 by GlasgowBlue

Independent journalism at its best considering that the Spectator’s Commissioning Editor is Dom Cummings wife.

Maybe this is the one she commissioned...

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/what-else-could-dominic-cummings-have-done-

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 19:23 - May 23 with 1589 viewsmonytowbray

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 19:20 - May 23 by itfcjoe

Maybe this is the one she commissioned...

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/what-else-could-dominic-cummings-have-done-

She’s certainly had a say in which one goes behind a paywall...

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 19:33 - May 23 with 1565 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 12:46 - May 23 by Guthrum

Sunak has gained a positive reputation chiefly because his job, ever since he became Chancellor, has been to hand out money pretty much as fast as he can. People will like you for that.

It should also be remembered that getting - and staying - close to the top of the greasy pole requires a degree of toeing the line, unless you have a very powerful faction behind you.

There is that. But in fairness a lot of the positive comments have been how he's handled press conferences. He's been able to speak relatively clearly without using the meaningless soundbites and slogans and generally avoided telling barefaced lies, which singles him out as a big improvement on most of the rest of them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 19:39 - May 23 with 1546 viewsGirthyguy

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 12:21 - May 23 by m14_blue

I don’t even care if he goes or not, in many ways it will be politically catastrophic to keep him on and watching them defend the indefensible is pure comedy gold.

I'm sure you don't mean that. This government has allowed people to die needlessly because of its shocking coronavirus strategy. If you find it comedy gold just remember all those poor people who have died just so you can have chuckle and this pi55 poor government. They need to be removed ASAP.
Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 19:50 - May 23 with 1528 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cabinet Ministers all sending the same tweet out re: Cummings on 19:39 - May 23 by Girthyguy

I'm sure you don't mean that. This government has allowed people to die needlessly because of its shocking coronavirus strategy. If you find it comedy gold just remember all those poor people who have died just so you can have chuckle and this pi55 poor government. They need to be removed ASAP.

You take your kicks where you can with this lot. Cummings isn't going to go, no more than Boris has for all the things he's done wrong so far. They think, with pretty good reason, that they're untouchable.

Jenrick was the same - not chance of him getting kicked out for exactly the same breach that the CMO for Scotland, Catherine Calderwood, had to walk. Neil Furguson had to go for visiting the house of his lover...expendable as he's not part of the inner workings of this corrupt Government.

My contempt for them grows by the day.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024