Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) 13:07 - Oct 29 with 26002 viewsEwan_Oozami

According to my highly dodgy Twitter feed...
[Post edited 29 Oct 2020 13:10]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:24 - Oct 30 with 530 views26_Paz

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 12:28 - Oct 30 by SpruceMoose

Arf!

The guy who laughs at racist and homophobic jokes is telling me to grow up? Good one Paz.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Wow, maybe take a breather, hey, calm down a little. This is not the kind of stuff anyone wants to see on here.

The Paz Man

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:28 - Oct 30 with 514 views26_Paz

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 10:48 - Oct 30 by NewcyBlue

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/12/12/boris-johnson-tank-top-bum-boys-homophobic

Care to read and comment on that?

Just read it, obviously the language isn’t great. My observation is that the tone is purely satirical, although admittedly I am sure even he is probably cringing looking back

The Paz Man

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:28 - Oct 30 with 523 viewsmonytowbray

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:20 - Oct 30 by BloomBlue

I could say the same about you and anti-semantic you don't seem as vocal on that form of racism. However it's irrelevant to me if you are or aren't, I don't see why that makes any difference I simply assume you feel more passionate about some areas of racism but I still understand you're against racism across the board

You're clearly trying to tag me with a type of 'lie' that I'm not really against racism, please provide the evidence

I was reading the other day your passionate post about being working class I thought that was great but just because I didn't respond doesn't mean I don't agree with it.

As I said my Wife & Son who are Jewish have faced racism constantly which is probably why I'm more passionate about that form of racism. I'm sure there are people on this site who are more passionate about other forms of racism I hope you're consistent and challenge their integrity in the future

But you are turning a complete blind eye to the fact much evidence exists of Johnson and Co being up to the same standard of anti-Semitism. This statements fact, not opinion.

That’s the issue. It is evident you don’t care really but you’re happy to scream about it where it benefits whatever culture war you’ve got yourself lost in (and you have done exactly that based on your odd takes screaming about the left wing with awfully ill informed takes).

Anti-racists, genuine ones, don’t tend to have a form of discrimination they champion. They tend to hate all of it.

So, which is it? Less projection and more looking deeper within yourself please.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 13:30]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:31 - Oct 30 with 516 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:20 - Oct 30 by BloomBlue

I could say the same about you and anti-semantic you don't seem as vocal on that form of racism. However it's irrelevant to me if you are or aren't, I don't see why that makes any difference I simply assume you feel more passionate about some areas of racism but I still understand you're against racism across the board

You're clearly trying to tag me with a type of 'lie' that I'm not really against racism, please provide the evidence

I was reading the other day your passionate post about being working class I thought that was great but just because I didn't respond doesn't mean I don't agree with it.

As I said my Wife & Son who are Jewish have faced racism constantly which is probably why I'm more passionate about that form of racism. I'm sure there are people on this site who are more passionate about other forms of racism I hope you're consistent and challenge their integrity in the future

You must have missed my posts back when this all began where I said I couldn't support Corbyn because of this?

Let's get it out there on the record then... by SpruceMoose 29 Oct 2019 12:40
Voting intention?

Spruce: Currently undecided.

It's all in that thread.

Likewise, did I miss your many post in support of George Floyd, defunding the police and BLM too? I genuinely don't remember a single one.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 13:32]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:31 - Oct 30 with 508 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:23 - Oct 30 by 26_Paz

It shouldn’t surprise anyone to learn that this is not exactly what I said. I can’t remember exact wording but it would have been something along the lines of parents being at least partially responsible if they are separated from their children in the process of breaking immigration law.

Lies.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:33 - Oct 30 with 501 viewsmonytowbray

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:31 - Oct 30 by SpruceMoose

Lies.

Plus, his corrected take is still systematically racist with a p1ss poor grasp of the actual issue so MEH.

TWTD never forgets…

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:33 - Oct 30 with 501 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:28 - Oct 30 by 26_Paz

Just read it, obviously the language isn’t great. My observation is that the tone is purely satirical, although admittedly I am sure even he is probably cringing looking back

So If I abuse you satirically that's ok?

Obviously in this scenario you haven't faced centuries of systemic discrimination but we will overlook that for now.

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:34 - Oct 30 with 484 views26_Paz

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:33 - Oct 30 by SpruceMoose

So If I abuse you satirically that's ok?

Obviously in this scenario you haven't faced centuries of systemic discrimination but we will overlook that for now.

Mate, you abuse me every day

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:34 - Oct 30 with 492 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:33 - Oct 30 by monytowbray

Plus, his corrected take is still systematically racist with a p1ss poor grasp of the actual issue so MEH.

I did LOL that he thought his explanation somehow made him look better.

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:35 - Oct 30 with 489 viewsBloomBlue

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:28 - Oct 30 by monytowbray

But you are turning a complete blind eye to the fact much evidence exists of Johnson and Co being up to the same standard of anti-Semitism. This statements fact, not opinion.

That’s the issue. It is evident you don’t care really but you’re happy to scream about it where it benefits whatever culture war you’ve got yourself lost in (and you have done exactly that based on your odd takes screaming about the left wing with awfully ill informed takes).

Anti-racists, genuine ones, don’t tend to have a form of discrimination they champion. They tend to hate all of it.

So, which is it? Less projection and more looking deeper within yourself please.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 13:30]

As usual you're missing point I hate all forms but this chat is re Corbyn suspension and what I'm responding to but is something your turning a blind-eye to, so using your own words 'Anti-racists, genuine ones, don’t tend to have a form of discrimination they champion. They tend to hate all of it.'

I appreciate he was possibly a hero to you but don't let hero worship blind you to racism.
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:37 - Oct 30 with 472 viewsnoggin

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:35 - Oct 30 by BloomBlue

As usual you're missing point I hate all forms but this chat is re Corbyn suspension and what I'm responding to but is something your turning a blind-eye to, so using your own words 'Anti-racists, genuine ones, don’t tend to have a form of discrimination they champion. They tend to hate all of it.'

I appreciate he was possibly a hero to you but don't let hero worship blind you to racism.

You have mentioned several times that Boris isn't racist, despite evidence to the contrary being presented to you. I have never seen you, or anyone else, present evidence that Corbyn is racist.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 13:40]

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:40 - Oct 30 with 460 viewsmonytowbray

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:35 - Oct 30 by BloomBlue

You’re projecting again. Three posts and you’ve continued to bang on about Labour and not the link itself. This isn’t deflection, it’s a valid point you need to address yet you won’t, instead ironically choosing to deflect yourself.

Now. Slow down. Don’t hit reply straight away and spew on your keyword. Click the link. Read it. Have a cup of tea. Have a think about it. Then press reply with your thoughts in tact to address the content of Johnson’s book.

If you need more evidence of anti-Semitism in the Tory party I can provide that too, if you are debating deflecting it using “context” or “isolated”.

TWTD never forgets…

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:42 - Oct 30 with 448 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:34 - Oct 30 by 26_Paz

Mate, you abuse me every day

Yeah, it's satirical. So stop crying about it.

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:43 - Oct 30 with 445 viewsSpruceMoose

You must have missed my posts back when this all began where I said I couldn't support Corbyn because of this?

Voting intention?

It's all in that thread.

Likewise, did I miss your many post in support of George Floyd, defunding the police and BLM too? I genuinely don't remember a single one.

Marcus1642 is triggered. Maybe he's a Corbyn fan?

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:44 - Oct 30 with 426 views26_Paz

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:42 - Oct 30 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, it's satirical. So stop crying about it.

I’m not crying. FYI it wasn’t me who reported you for abuse

The Paz Man

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:45 - Oct 30 with 431 viewsPhilTWTD

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 12:43 - Oct 30 by SpruceMoose

Perhaps you just haven't seen the posts I've seen. There's one I mention on the previous page of this thread that was spectacularly offensive and certainly not very nice.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 12:43]

Perhaps you could report these posts, then, if they're as you suggest, we can deal with them and the poster concerned.
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:45 - Oct 30 with 430 viewsBloomBlue

Voting intention?

It's all in that thread.

Again as I said which obviously you chose to ignore ......but I still understand you're against racism across the board

I can tell that of you even though you haven't input anything specifically here, but again just because a person is passionate more about one area of racism doesn't mean they're not against all forms of racism
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:50 - Oct 30 with 412 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:45 - Oct 30 by PhilTWTD

Perhaps you could report these posts, then, if they're as you suggest, we can deal with them and the poster concerned.

Gladly. I shall look forward to your swift action.

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:50 - Oct 30 with 409 viewsnoggin

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:45 - Oct 30 by BloomBlue

Again as I said which obviously you chose to ignore ......but I still understand you're against racism across the board

I can tell that of you even though you haven't input anything specifically here, but again just because a person is passionate more about one area of racism doesn't mean they're not against all forms of racism

"just because a person is passionate more about one area of racism doesn't mean they're not against all forms of racism."

Except when it concerns the Conservative Party. Then it's bantz.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:55 - Oct 30 with 380 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:28 - Oct 30 by 26_Paz

Bantz then!
Idiot!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 14:01 - Oct 30 with 355 views26_Paz

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:50 - Oct 30 by SpruceMoose

Gladly. I shall look forward to your swift action.

The ‘previous page’ was page 10. I have 2 posts on there. One where I ask a poster to give me a couple of hours so I can read an article and respond. The other is where I tell you to grow up, a bit rude but not exactly offensive.

The Paz Man

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 14:01 - Oct 30 with 353 viewsmonytowbray

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:45 - Oct 30 by BloomBlue

I don't think this thread is the best place for yourself to take the high horse of ignoring things...

TWTD never forgets…

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 14:06 - Oct 30 with 336 viewsBloomBlue

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 14:01 - Oct 30 by monytowbray

I don't think this thread is the best place for yourself to take the high horse of ignoring things...

Well you're an expert on that so I guess I'll have to accept it
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 14:07 - Oct 30 with 330 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 14:01 - Oct 30 by 26_Paz

The ‘previous page’ was page 10. I have 2 posts on there. One where I ask a poster to give me a couple of hours so I can read an article and respond. The other is where I tell you to grow up, a bit rude but not exactly offensive.

He's talking about your vile posts about parents of dead children 'should have thought about that before they decided to break international law'.

Abhorrent.
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 14:08 - Oct 30 with 326 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 14:07 - Oct 30 by DropCliffsNotBombs

He's talking about your vile posts about parents of dead children 'should have thought about that before they decided to break international law'.

Abhorrent.

Thank you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024