Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre challenge looks high from this angle... 21:30 - Nov 3 with 5481 viewsMatt_Netherlands

But then again looks very soft from this photo:

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:32 - Nov 3 with 3709 viewshomer_123

The only thing I can possibly think of is if the ref deemed Dozzer not in control...that can be the only thing I can think of.

Not saying he was...just trying to think why!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:33 - Nov 3 with 3652 viewsFtnfwest

He gets pushed over from behind by the Sunderland player
Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:34 - Nov 3 with 3574 viewsIpswichKnight

I think that’s a red card he’s missed the ball and caught the player on the shin. He made a similar tackle the other day which I though he was lucky to only get a yellow for.
Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:34 - Nov 3 with 3567 viewsLankHenners

He gets pushed over and Leadbitter throws himself down dramatically. Ridiculous decision.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:35 - Nov 3 with 3522 viewsEireannach_gorm

whatever it was, wasn't high.
Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:36 - Nov 3 with 3452 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:34 - Nov 3 by LankHenners

He gets pushed over and Leadbitter throws himself down dramatically. Ridiculous decision.

The little shove certainly helped him on his way. Wonder if we will appeal it, got to stand a decent chance
Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:36 - Nov 3 with 3451 viewsSimonds92

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:32 - Nov 3 by homer_123

The only thing I can possibly think of is if the ref deemed Dozzer not in control...that can be the only thing I can think of.

Not saying he was...just trying to think why!

After watching it about 10 times i still have no idea what he's seen. Its not like there was any force or anything behind the tackle he almost fell in to it. That referee should be nowhere near league football.
Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:38 - Nov 3 with 3342 viewspointofblue

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:36 - Nov 3 by Matt_Netherlands

The little shove certainly helped him on his way. Wonder if we will appeal it, got to stand a decent chance

I think there have been worse decisions which have not been overturned; he'll be out for three games. Will it be just league or all competitions as at least the cup matches will eat into two of those otherwise.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:38 - Nov 3 with 3328 viewslongtimefan

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:36 - Nov 3 by Simonds92

After watching it about 10 times i still have no idea what he's seen. Its not like there was any force or anything behind the tackle he almost fell in to it. That referee should be nowhere near league football.

When ref blew I thought he was giving a foul for the push on Dozzell!
Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:40 - Nov 3 with 3262 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Was pushed over prior though, seemingly throwing him off balance, regardless didn’t think it was a shocker challenge, possibly a yellow, can’t see a red there.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:40 - Nov 3 with 3253 viewsTrumptonBlue

Leadbitter's challenge seems to go straight into Dozzell's thigh rather than anywhere near the ball.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 21:40]
Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:40 - Nov 3 with 3252 viewsitfcjoe

The fact he'd let so much go up to that point makes it even more frustrating - Edwards and Bishop fouled cynically so often

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:40 - Nov 3 with 3242 viewsIllinoisblue

An absolute nothing challenge.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:42 - Nov 3 with 3201 viewsDyland

Hmmm.. he's sent him off for a two footed challenge... whether he's right or not is debatable.

The penalty though.... lol!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:42 - Nov 3 with 3163 viewsDyland

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:40 - Nov 3 by TrumptonBlue

Leadbitter's challenge seems to go straight into Dozzell's thigh rather than anywhere near the ball.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2020 21:40]

heh :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:43 - Nov 3 with 3130 viewsSuffolktractor

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:38 - Nov 3 by longtimefan

When ref blew I thought he was giving a foul for the push on Dozzell!

Exactly what I thought!
Could not understand it when he then penalised Dozzell. Let’s face it the only momentum in Dozzell tackle came from the push on him sending him into Leadbeater who certainly knew what to do to get Dozzell sent off.
Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:45 - Nov 3 with 3084 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:34 - Nov 3 by IpswichKnight

I think that’s a red card he’s missed the ball and caught the player on the shin. He made a similar tackle the other day which I though he was lucky to only get a yellow for.

I just knew I'd come on here and find someone claiming it was a red. Haven't looked yet but I presume someone else is saying definite penalty?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:50 - Nov 3 with 2981 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:40 - Nov 3 by TheTrueBlue1878

Was pushed over prior though, seemingly throwing him off balance, regardless didn’t think it was a shocker challenge, possibly a yellow, can’t see a red there.

Only possibly a yellow if the ref hadn't let all the persistent fouling from Sunderland on Lankester and the strong challenges from McGuinness go without a yellow at all.

Dozzell protested because he couldn't believe he had given a free kick. The yellow would have been very harsh. A red is utterly ridiculous.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:50 - Nov 3 with 2981 viewslongtimefan

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:45 - Nov 3 by The_Flashing_Smile

I just knew I'd come on here and find someone claiming it was a red. Haven't looked yet but I presume someone else is saying definite penalty?

I could possibly understand the red as it may look different from his view, and if he hasn’t seen the push on Dozzell, but the penalty, no way.
Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:54 - Nov 3 with 2875 viewsVic

My first impression is that AD launches himself into the tackle, both feet off the ground. The photo suggests the same.

If the ref saw it that way he has to give a red.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 21:54 - Nov 3 with 2865 viewsNazemariner

It doesn't look high from any angle. Late perhaps, but definitely not high.
Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 22:01 - Nov 3 with 2779 viewsDarth_Koont

It ended up being a foul. But it was still his ball.

And it looked like the Sunderland player behind turned it into a tackle on Leadbitter rather than the prod it was meant to be. I think the ref’s problem was that he was too close to see what actually happened.

The penalty decision might even have been a reaction to that as the ref tried to show he was in control.

Any road up, it was a bizarre way for the ref to suddenly start getting involved in the game.

Pronouns: He/Him

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 22:02 - Nov 3 with 2768 viewsHerbivore

Not saying I agree with it but I can see how he gets a red. Looks like he goes in with both feet and jumps in a touch, however it mainly looks that way as he's off balance from a push. Not malicious but I can just about fathom how he's given it. The penalty on the other hand......

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 22:03 - Nov 3 with 2737 viewspointofblue

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 22:01 - Nov 3 by Darth_Koont

It ended up being a foul. But it was still his ball.

And it looked like the Sunderland player behind turned it into a tackle on Leadbitter rather than the prod it was meant to be. I think the ref’s problem was that he was too close to see what actually happened.

The penalty decision might even have been a reaction to that as the ref tried to show he was in control.

Any road up, it was a bizarre way for the ref to suddenly start getting involved in the game.

The thing that gets me is HOW many fouls were Sunderland allowed to commit without a booking?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 22:06 - Nov 3 with 2685 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Andre challenge looks high from this angle... on 22:03 - Nov 3 by pointofblue

The thing that gets me is HOW many fouls were Sunderland allowed to commit without a booking?

And with multiple what appeared to be final warnings.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024