Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I keep seeing articles about what the "Trump party" have done 11:43 - Nov 5 with 566 viewsSamWhiteUK

Such as "Trump party sues over vote count"

Are these people under his control? Or does he actually have a whole group of people as deluded as him? I don't understand what's going on
I keep seeing articles about what the "Trump party" have done on 11:44 - Nov 5 with 560 viewsElderGrizzly

The GOP is effectively the Trump Party.

It's almost a cult and he has goons all over the country raising legal challenges left right and centre
I keep seeing articles about what the "Trump party" have done on 12:06 - Nov 5 with 508 viewsMercian

There are sane and responsibly Republicans who have spoke out against Trump. A notable example is the late and very honourable John McCain. When he did criticise Cadet Bonespurs came down on him saying he was a loser for being a POW saying he does not like people who were captured. To be clear McCain was from my point of a view a pretty awful politician who chose Sarah Palin as his running mate. What is not widely known is that John was a high profile naval officer, the son of a former admiral. He was offered his freedom a number of times but would only except it if the other men held with him were also freed. This was denied so he stayed to be tortured. He was a Republican poster boy of what a hero should be. Before his death McCain was largely ostricised by the GOP. That is why it is Trump party.
I keep seeing articles about what the "Trump party" have done on 12:29 - Nov 5 with 476 viewsmonytowbray

I keep seeing articles about what the "Trump party" have done on 12:06 - Nov 5 by Mercian

There are sane and responsibly Republicans who have spoke out against Trump. A notable example is the late and very honourable John McCain. When he did criticise Cadet Bonespurs came down on him saying he was a loser for being a POW saying he does not like people who were captured. To be clear McCain was from my point of a view a pretty awful politician who chose Sarah Palin as his running mate. What is not widely known is that John was a high profile naval officer, the son of a former admiral. He was offered his freedom a number of times but would only except it if the other men held with him were also freed. This was denied so he stayed to be tortured. He was a Republican poster boy of what a hero should be. Before his death McCain was largely ostricised by the GOP. That is why it is Trump party.

There is the “never-Trumper” Republicans too, most notably the Lincoln Project which is a Super PAC being used ironically against those who usually benefit from them.

There are plenty of economically conservative folks who despise Trumpism and understand continually undermining the opposition with balance is virtually coming out in support of right wing ideology. Some people on here could do with that wake up call.

Can’t remember who posted it this week in another thread but there are some posters on here who are opposed to the Tories/Trump/Brexit but feel the need to share misinformation in the name of fairness. FUN FACT: If it ain’t based in fact and you’re just sharing words from their mouth you are a puppet, if you say something and follow it with “but” all previous words are null and void in favour of what follows.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024