Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? 18:24 - Dec 22 with 3440 viewsgtsb1966

Or boxing day. The bbc news just said the government are meeting tomorrow again to look at the tiers. I reckon they will say boxing day.
Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 18:26 - Dec 22 with 3034 viewsJ2BLUE

Hope so

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 18:30 - Dec 22 with 3007 viewsstantheman

Should have increased every level by at least 1 the last time and now they will increasing levels by 2 anyway. Behind the curve again.
Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 18:31 - Dec 22 with 3004 viewsbluelagos

Latest figures show Suffolk has one of the country's lowest rates. So be very surprised if T4 comes to us before xmas.

I reckon Boxing day is a very real possibility for significant movement on the current tiers.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 18:33 - Dec 22 with 2990 viewsTrequartista

Is it possible to go from Tier 2 to Tier 4. Surely we have to change at 3 and catch a northbound?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 18:33 - Dec 22 with 2986 viewspointofblue

Knowing this government they’ll initiate it from Christmas Eve. Not necessarily the wrong decision, sadly, but as always behind the times which will cause more issues for people rather than less.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 18:35 - Dec 22 with 2953 viewschrismakin

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 18:33 - Dec 22 by Trequartista

Is it possible to go from Tier 2 to Tier 4. Surely we have to change at 3 and catch a northbound?

surrey went tier 2 to 4 in two days

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 18:37 - Dec 22 with 2946 viewsSteve_M

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 18:31 - Dec 22 by bluelagos

Latest figures show Suffolk has one of the country's lowest rates. So be very surprised if T4 comes to us before xmas.

I reckon Boxing day is a very real possibility for significant movement on the current tiers.

It'll be the rate of change I think, cases are up significantly on last week. Highly unlikely to be before Boxing Day but suspect most of the country will be in Tier 3 at least after that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 18:41 - Dec 22 with 2914 viewspointofblue

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 18:37 - Dec 22 by Steve_M

It'll be the rate of change I think, cases are up significantly on last week. Highly unlikely to be before Boxing Day but suspect most of the country will be in Tier 3 at least after that.

I agree, the increases in Babergh, Mid Suffolk and West Suffolk are above the national average though Ipswich and East Suffolk are below the national average. Indeed, Ipswich’s number has come from above the national average last week to below it this week:
https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/health/suffolk-coronavirus-infection-rates-latest-68

Login to get fewer ads

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 20:04 - Dec 22 with 2713 viewsBlueBadger

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 18:37 - Dec 22 by Steve_M

The growth in cases at [redacted] has been terrifying.
From high 30's back end of last week, to just under 100 yesterday.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 20:07 - Dec 22 with 2687 viewsGlasgowBlue

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 18:33 - Dec 22 by pointofblue

Knowing this government they’ll initiate it from Christmas Eve. Not necessarily the wrong decision, sadly, but as always behind the times which will cause more issues for people rather than less.

The Scottish government are initiating tier 4 on Boxing Day. So if England goes on Christmas Eve then you'll be ahead of us rather than behind.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 20:27 - Dec 22 with 2600 viewsFtnfwest

We did in 24 hours in Hertfordshire
Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 20:29 - Dec 22 with 2585 viewsPinewoodblue

In the 7 days, to 17th December, Suffolk figures doubled and will no doubt have risen higher since.

I suspect the whole of England * will go to tier 4 from 26th December. Boxing day is 28th December this year.

* with very few exceptions.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 21:07 - Dec 22 with 2433 viewsElderGrizzly

We expect there will he an alignment with the other home nations on 26th December, with ‘essential’ shops and the loopholes used by certain sectors closed off.

If not 26th, i expect there will effectively be a national lockdown from the 30th for an initial 6 weeks, but a review (legally they have to) every 2 weeks.
Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 21:11 - Dec 22 with 2406 viewsMJallday

As some of you may know I live in Herefordshire. Currently tier 1

The biggest problem we’ve had locally is that now people are flocking here from wales , the West Midlands and further afield to do their Christmas shopping and have a few beers

The local police found Someone who had travelled 200
Miles for a pint yesterday

As a consequence of our low rating and I’m sure other factors, local cases have trebled in the last 2 weeks

I’m fully expecting us to be tier 2, if not 3 or 4 before long

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 21:24 - Dec 22 with 2329 viewshoppy

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 21:11 - Dec 22 by MJallday

The biggest problem we’ve had locally is that now people are flocking here from wales , the West Midlands and further afield to do their Christmas shopping and have a few beers

As a consequence of our low rating and I’m sure other factors, local cases have trebled in the last 2 weeks

To be fair, I don't think you can blame all that on Factors...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 21:25 - Dec 22 with 2330 viewsPinewoodblue

Enjoy it while you can, cases doubled in Herefordshire in 7 days to 17th December and may now be higher than in Shropshire.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 21:25 - Dec 22 with 2327 viewsWD19

Driving a moped in December after a few beers must be terrifying....
Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 21:26 - Dec 22 with 2315 viewshoppy

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 21:25 - Dec 22 by WD19

Driving a moped in December after a few beers must be terrifying....

It's downhill though - it's not like going uphill up the country to Sunderland or somewhere like that.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 21:33 - Dec 22 with 2276 viewsMJallday

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 21:25 - Dec 22 by Pinewoodblue

Enjoy it while you can, cases doubled in Herefordshire in 7 days to 17th December and may now be higher than in Shropshire.

Yep. There’s been a couple of local outbreaks in schools too.

We’re lucky that it’s a sparsely populated county tbh. But as I said I’m expecting we won’t be in t1 for long

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 22:14 - Dec 22 with 2135 viewsxrayspecs

In Surrey, we went from 2 to 3 to 4 in three days. I am not sure I know what T3 was?

More seriously, cases are accelerating and the NHS is already near full, so bigger restrictions are imminent.

If it was not for Xmas, it would have been announced already.
Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 22:32 - Dec 22 with 2057 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 20:29 - Dec 22 by Pinewoodblue

In the 7 days, to 17th December, Suffolk figures doubled and will no doubt have risen higher since.

I suspect the whole of England * will go to tier 4 from 26th December. Boxing day is 28th December this year.

Boxing day is always 26th December
Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 22:50 - Dec 22 with 1996 viewsmikeybloo88

Making you Tier 1 was as good as slapping a great big bullseye on your backside...especially as they didn't put any travel restrictions in place.
Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 23:56 - Dec 22 with 1871 viewsBlueForYou

National lockdown 3 for January.
Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 00:13 - Dec 23 with 1847 viewsJ2BLUE

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 20:29 - Dec 22 by Pinewoodblue

Boxing day is 28th December

...? You mean the bank holiday?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 01:23 - Dec 23 with 1793 viewspointofblue

Tier 4 for Suffolk tomorrow? on 23:56 - Dec 22 by BlueForYou

National lockdown 3 for January.

Probably. It should be announced tomorrow that a national lockdown is being initiated from the 26th but they’ll fudge it and just put the highest areas under Tier 4, then look bemused as the other counties start catching up.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024