Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action, it's over to you. 12:26 - Feb 10 with 7645 viewsnoggin

Please do something BIG. I'll happily donate and I'm sure most others would. This can't carry on.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:28 - Feb 10 with 3293 viewsdavblue

how about a video/highlight's of a game we've played with Benny Hill music slowed right down to resemble the slow boring style of play?
Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:30 - Feb 10 with 3270 viewschrismakin

What about a load of cardboard fans stood up outside the training ground. All holding posters if Lambert out

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:31 - Feb 10 with 3260 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Indeed. There was talk on here about chipping in for an advertising van, plus I had an idea of red card postcards that we buy on BA's merch page and they then send to the club (as in giving Lambert the red card).

We need to do something though (and I agree, something big). This sitting around watching while the club goes down the swanee isn't doing anyone any good.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:32 - Feb 10 with 3231 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

At present I fear that anything they do actually makes ME dig his heals in even further!!

..and it doesn't make any ripples outside of the fan base, so goes largely unnoticed.

Pity we cant attend matches to make our feelings known.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:32 - Feb 10 with 3236 viewschrismakin

Use the money for STs to pump some money into a competitor of ME Group.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:32 - Feb 10 with 3227 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:30 - Feb 10 by chrismakin

What about a load of cardboard fans stood up outside the training ground. All holding posters if Lambert out

It would be funny if the people who bought the cardboard versions of themselves asked for them to be removed, like even the cardboard cutouts don't want to watch this crap anymore.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Maybe a Lambert parody twitter account... on 12:36 - Feb 10 with 3163 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

....he would love that.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:38 - Feb 10 with 3152 viewsCoco

a giant burning season ticket with a laughing Lambert and Evans keeping themselves warm from it.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:42 - Feb 10 with 3119 viewsWallingford_Boy

Its obviously difficult at the moment, but I am amazed no-one has carried out any form of protest during a home game.

I am not talking anything as flash as an airplane and banner, but fireworks, cars beeping, leaving signs around ground DURING a match.

I dunno, just thinking out loud.

RIP Sir Bobby

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:43 - Feb 10 with 3100 viewschrismakin

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:42 - Feb 10 by Wallingford_Boy

Its obviously difficult at the moment, but I am amazed no-one has carried out any form of protest during a home game.

I am not talking anything as flash as an airplane and banner, but fireworks, cars beeping, leaving signs around ground DURING a match.

I dunno, just thinking out loud.

Cars beeping would be good.

Or just a gathering of fog horns.

Or driving past with the purge sound
[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 12:44]

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:46 - Feb 10 with 3052 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:49 - Feb 10 with 3031 viewsCoastalblue

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:46 - Feb 10 by BryanPlug

New loan signing?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:52 - Feb 10 with 3005 viewsBryanPlug

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:49 - Feb 10 by Coastalblue

New loan signing?

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:55 - Feb 10 with 2957 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:43 - Feb 10 by chrismakin

Cars beeping would be good.

Or just a gathering of fog horns.

Or driving past with the purge sound
[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 12:44]

Id avoid anything that may alienate the players more than the manager.

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:56 - Feb 10 with 2966 viewsBlueandTruesince82

A Styrofoam grave stone with RIP ITFC on it and perhaps "Slowly bled to death by M Evans and P Lambert" as an epitaph

Also please sign the petition,I know I'm pushing it hard but if we get the numbers it will help. Action on all fronts.

Boycott, protest, sign!

http://chng.it/vHYVT58Mj6

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:58 - Feb 10 with 2951 viewsIllinoisblue

Should organize a mass boycott around ST renewal time. Perhaps then Evans might take his head out of his ass

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:59 - Feb 10 with 2940 viewsTieDyedIn95

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:55 - Feb 10 by Marshalls_Mullet

Id avoid anything that may alienate the players more than the manager.

The players are complicit in this shambles, I couldn't care less if they get upset about it. They are massively overpaid at this level, as is the manager. They are not good enough and should NEVER have been signed for Ipswich Town. They aren't fit to wear the shirt.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 13:01 - Feb 10 with 2897 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:59 - Feb 10 by TieDyedIn95

The players are complicit in this shambles, I couldn't care less if they get upset about it. They are massively overpaid at this level, as is the manager. They are not good enough and should NEVER have been signed for Ipswich Town. They aren't fit to wear the shirt.

...never the less, they will be here after Lambert has gone and a new manager will need to get a performance out of them.

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 13:12 - Feb 10 with 2827 viewsSnedders

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:31 - Feb 10 by The_Flashing_Smile

Indeed. There was talk on here about chipping in for an advertising van, plus I had an idea of red card postcards that we buy on BA's merch page and they then send to the club (as in giving Lambert the red card).

We need to do something though (and I agree, something big). This sitting around watching while the club goes down the swanee isn't doing anyone any good.

The red card idea is brilliant. So simple but could be very effective. Every time someone sends one they could post a picture on social media with a hashtag. Hopefully it would be picked up by the national media.
Blue Action, it's over to you. on 13:17 - Feb 10 with 2783 viewsReuser_is_God

I'm not really sure what else they can do?

They organised a public protest which was rightly cancelled due to Covid, have made several statements calling for change & have called on fans to stop paying money to the club.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 13:25]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 13:18 - Feb 10 with 2771 viewsKieran_Knows

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 13:17 - Feb 10 by Reuser_is_God

I'm not really sure what else they can do?

They organised a public protest which was rightly cancelled due to Covid, have made several statements calling for change & have called on fans to stop paying money to the club.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 13:25]

I just think that banner they put up at PR should be put up again, all around the ground and all around the training ground (if possible).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 13:18 - Feb 10 with 2765 viewsReuser_is_God

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 12:58 - Feb 10 by Illinoisblue

Should organize a mass boycott around ST renewal time. Perhaps then Evans might take his head out of his ass

I'm not sure that will take much organising to be honest, I'd imagine most people already feel that way.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 13:21 - Feb 10 with 2733 viewsMetal_Hacker

I think it needs to be something that lands itself national coverage / exposure

I haven't the answer or solution but it seems ( and I have made a couple of contributions ,so am doing my bit) we're just throwing good money after bad

I totally back the concept and love what they do BUT....it really needs some traction now

It needs to be a monumental effort next

Hanging banners and posting flyers and posters around is having no impact at all.Again I haven't the answers and am pleased we've kind of a voice through BA but again , its needs intensifying

Poll: If it were one or the other

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 13:23 - Feb 10 with 2712 viewsSomethingBlue

They've already done a lot and I'm sure will do more. The fanbase needs a number of voices though — including a functioning Supporters' Trust, which has failed abysmally at exactly the time it is required the most.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Blue Action, it's over to you. on 13:25 - Feb 10 with 2690 viewstractordownsouth

I liked the idea of advertising space for posters in the town centre.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024