Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good 09:57 - Feb 26 with 7382 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Good on 11:42 - Feb 26 with 1500 viewsElderGrizzly

Good on 11:39 - Feb 26 by WeWereZombies

Whilst she is stuck in a refugee camp with ISIS operatives watching her every move? That is quite an imagination you have there.

I'd suggest you don't appreciate how they operate. James Bond isn't wandering in.
Good on 11:44 - Feb 26 with 1490 viewsHerbivore

Good on 10:47 - Feb 26 by chrismakin

Isnt the UK just protecting itself and for that we as a country should be grateful that we arent allowing these sort of risks back into the country?

Theres lots of " we should have done more" when you read about terrorists being released and then taking part in a uk bombing. So isnt this case just one of these where we are just protecting the uk.

No.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Good on 11:47 - Feb 26 with 1470 viewsGlasgowBlue

Good on 11:39 - Feb 26 by WeWereZombies

Whilst she is stuck in a refugee camp with ISIS operatives watching her every move? That is quite an imagination you have there.

You don't think we have people in those camps?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Good on 11:55 - Feb 26 with 1464 viewsHerbivore

Good on 11:47 - Feb 26 by GlasgowBlue

Imagine that being your assignment. I'd hand in my notice.

Good on 12:07 - Feb 26 with 1442 viewsSwansea_Blue

We've sent in our finest camp operatives. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good on 12:18 - Feb 26 with 1427 viewsBiGDonnie

Good on 11:36 - Feb 26 by DanTheMan

But that's the opposite of what you said a second ago.

"She never has been, and never will be 'one of us'."

Alright, how about, she'll never be one of us again?

You especially have known me posting for years should know I'm not racist. There are numerous examples of white men joining Isis too, they're in he same boat as that bint.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 12:19]

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Good on 12:25 - Feb 26 with 1418 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good on 12:18 - Feb 26 by BiGDonnie

You especially have known me posting for years should know I'm not racist. There are numerous examples of white men joining Isis too, they're in he same boat as that bint.

That's looking like it will be true. Although I suspect the lawyers have got a lot of money to make out of this one yet.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Good on 12:26 - Feb 26 with 1416 viewsHerbivore

Good on 12:18 - Feb 26 by BiGDonnie

Do you think the UK should be able to deport foreign criminals back to their country of origin?

Login to get fewer ads

Good on 12:27 - Feb 26 with 1416 viewsWeWereZombies

Good on 11:42 - Feb 26 by ElderGrizzly

I'd suggest you don't appreciate how they operate. James Bond isn't wandering in.

True, I am basing this on Stacey Dooley's documentary but also an appreciation of how human beings react to suspicions of information gathering. Think about the Jamaican police and how they use polygraphs not to see directly if suspects are lying but to assess reactions and evaluate a line of enquiry from there. Possible if you have someone in isolation with clear ideas of who is carrying questioning but less likely to produce results if someone is unsure of who is gathering information and for what end.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Good on 12:39 - Feb 26 with 1403 viewstractordownsouth

Good on 10:44 - Feb 26 by Herbivore

Even if we have zero sympathy for her, which clearly many do, then being completely pragmatic about it if she is now denouncing ISIS then surely she could have some valuable information that could be shared with our security services? It takes a special kind of narrow-minded, vengeful individual to still want her to rot or be murdered in a refugee camp rather than being repatriated to stand trial for her crimes and to potentially offer useful information as well.

And to add another layer, surely it sends a better message to other disenfranchised British Muslims that the UK treats its citizens fairly and equally rather than turning its back on some of them as and when it suits?

Yep, the initial emotional reaction is to deny her entry, but she should be investigated and put on trial here. Sending her back to the Middle East, where she will likely face no consequences and runs the risk of being radicalised again, is a national security risk. No problem was ever solved by running away from it, no matter how much anger is whipped up by the tabloids.

Plus, like you say, stuff like this is likely to be gold dust for those who do the radicalising.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Good on 12:42 - Feb 26 with 1396 viewsWeWereZombies

That is not what I said, your assertion was that every scrap of information that we needed has been extracted from Begum. I am doubtful that that could be the case.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Good on 12:49 - Feb 26 with 1392 viewsGeoffSentence

I wonder what would happen if she just rolled up heathrow one day

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Quarantine? (n/t) on 12:51 - Feb 26 with 1389 viewsBloots

Good on 12:49 - Feb 26 by GeoffSentence

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Good on 12:51 - Feb 26 with 1376 views26_Paz

Good on 12:49 - Feb 26 by GeoffSentence

She can’t get out of the camp

The Paz Man

Good on 12:54 - Feb 26 with 1384 viewsSpruceMoose

Good on 11:13 - Feb 26 by 26_Paz

I’m still living rent free in your head I see

I'd guess that you're more of a penniless hobo squatting in his summer house while in need of a bloody good wash and someone to love you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Good on 12:56 - Feb 26 with 1374 viewsgiant_stow

Good on 12:07 - Feb 26 by Swansea_Blue

We've sent in our finest camp operatives. Def info.

Wow, its funny how things change over time - Ruth Madoc is actually a bit of alright.

(sorry)
[Post edited 26 Feb 2021 12:57]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Good on 13:13 - Feb 26 with 1350 viewsBlueBadger

https://newsthump.com/2020/07/16/sympathy-for-victims-of-grooming-stops-if-the-c

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good on 13:14 - Feb 26 with 1347 viewsBlueBadger

Good on 10:44 - Feb 26 by Herbivore

Even if we have zero sympathy for her, which clearly many do, then being completely pragmatic about it if she is now denouncing ISIS then surely she could have some valuable information that could be shared with our security services? It takes a special kind of narrow-minded, vengeful individual to still want her to rot or be murdered in a refugee camp rather than being repatriated to stand trial for her crimes and to potentially offer useful information as well.

And to add another layer, surely it sends a better message to other disenfranchised British Muslims that the UK treats its citizens fairly and equally rather than turning its back on some of them as and when it suits?

It's open goal for an ISIS recruiter isn't it?

'They will never think of you as one of their own'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Good on 13:28 - Feb 26 with 1338 viewsSpruceMoose

Good on 12:54 - Feb 26 by SpruceMoose

I'd guess that you're more of a penniless hobo squatting in his summer house while in need of a bloody good wash and someone to love you.

Whoever reported this as abuse... I said penniless not penisless!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Good on 13:30 - Feb 26 with 1325 viewsLord_Lucan

Good on 13:28 - Feb 26 by SpruceMoose

Whoever reported this as abuse... I said penniless not penisless!

Mr Potato Head is penisless

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Good on 13:36 - Feb 26 with 1310 viewsfactual_blue

Good on 10:21 - Feb 26 by Guthrum

Grooming is an act of mental conditioning. Has she been deconditioned yet?

Look at those fanatical nazis who stayed completely loyal to the cause long after the war was lost and knowlege of the Holocaust had come to light (e.g. Hanna Reitsch, or Gudrun Himmler).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIAG#Leadership

I didn't until today that Nobel Laureate and actor Hardy Kruger was Waffen SS members.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Good on 13:39 - Feb 26 with 1304 viewsjeera

Good on 13:30 - Feb 26 by Lord_Lucan

Wasn't one included in the kit?

Well that changes a few things.

Although doesn't explain how the couple ended up with little potato kids.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Good on 13:41 - Feb 26 with 1298 viewsSpruceMoose

Good on 13:30 - Feb 26 by Lord_Lucan

The American version isn't. It comes complete with a fully circumcised chip.

Good on 13:46 - Feb 26 with 1286 viewsLord_Lucan

Good on 13:39 - Feb 26 by jeera

Wasn't one included in the kit?

Well that changes a few things.

Although doesn't explain how the couple ended up with little potato kids.

To be honest both Potato Heads have always annoyed me, I have never warmed to them.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Good on 13:55 - Feb 26 with 1283 viewsjeera

Good on 13:46 - Feb 26 by Lord_Lucan

To be honest both Potato Heads have always annoyed me, I have never warmed to them.

I think there was a glasses and moustache in the household when I was a kid.

I don't know why there was though.

Certainly now I would rather come up with a cunning idea how to cook it than to stab bits of plastic into it and wonder if it could reproduce or not without first being chitted.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024