Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Blue Action might be due some apologies 16:14 - Apr 8 with 4109 viewsMullet

I appreciate a few people always seem to question/dismiss things they aren't part of, but BA get more right than wrong in my book. Those having pops at them lately as things got fractious would do well have to read of that statement.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 18:19 - Apr 8 with 1078 viewsGeoffSentence

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 16:17 - Apr 8 by chrismakin

Yes and no

What they do during games is great

What they do outside of that I feel they need to gain feedback before doing things. But that's my opinion.

I don't agree with you on this, but I like that you always feel free to air your opinions, whatever anyone else thinks of them.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 18:22 - Apr 8 with 1068 viewsJ2BLUE

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 18:19 - Apr 8 by GeoffSentence

I don't agree with you on this, but I like that you always feel free to air your opinions, whatever anyone else thinks of them.

Bit of a strange post as no one is trying to shut him down. Anyone should feel free to disagree but they might need to back their view up with more than it's just my opinion.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 18:22 - Apr 8 with 1069 viewsreusersfreekicks

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 18:02 - Apr 8 by PJH

Too busy typing the next post I would imagine.

Yep think he could do with reducing througput
I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 18:43 - Apr 8 with 1023 viewswkj

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 16:34 - Apr 8 by chrismakin

Help with what.

I'm not the only person to have this thought. So I'm happy with my post

If they are representing the fan base.. then ask the fam base for their thoughts before representing them.. it's only fair and whilst you cant go door to door of each town fan you can use forums and social media to gain feedback.

Getting feedback on doing something before you do it would essentially be a super power - I can't fault BlueAction for not having that.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 19:01 - Apr 8 with 992 viewsGeoffSentence

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 18:22 - Apr 8 by J2BLUE

Bit of a strange post as no one is trying to shut him down. Anyone should feel free to disagree but they might need to back their view up with more than it's just my opinion.

Not strange at all, didnt say anyone was shutting him down, but CM does seem to get his fair share of flack from people who don't like his opinions.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 19:09 - Apr 8 with 977 viewsSpruceMoose

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 19:01 - Apr 8 by GeoffSentence

Not strange at all, didnt say anyone was shutting him down, but CM does seem to get his fair share of flack from people who don't like his opinions.

To be fair, he is rather an unmanned fire hose of terrible, terrible opinions at times.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 19:11 - Apr 8 with 963 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 19:13 - Apr 8 with 960 viewsBlueBadger

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 19:09 - Apr 8 by SpruceMoose

To be fair, he is rather an unmanned fire hose of terrible, terrible opinions at times.

Fair play to Makin, if he says something you disagree with, it won't be long before he brainfarts out something you do agree with.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 19:16 - Apr 8 with 951 viewsKropotkin123

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 18:43 - Apr 8 by wkj

Getting feedback on doing something before you do it would essentially be a super power - I can't fault BlueAction for not having that.

Ironically I disagreed with them in what I thought was name-calling Paul Lambert. They discussed it on here. Albeit they strongly disagreed with my position at the time. But disagreement is still discussion. I don't get how people can view them as closed to feedback, other than not getting what they want.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 19:22 - Apr 8 with 933 viewsJ2BLUE

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 19:01 - Apr 8 by GeoffSentence

For a good reason.

He said I made a good point about the banner but he was literally arguing for reform.

There are lots of examples like this. I've made my peace with him so not looking to have a go but people call you out on this site, they always have and always will.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 19:56 - Apr 8 with 874 viewsBlueBadger

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 16:38 - Apr 8 by chrismakin

Who said they owe anything?

They protested twice and neither time was there any outreach.

If they were doing it off their own back of course that fine.. but you cant then say in statements we are representing the supporters as they havent gained any thoughts and alternative ideas.. additions to the protest

For example. The banner. J2 had a point about the word reform.

Regarding the training ground flares. There were other things that could have been done whilst there etc.

Just because I've said to ask around doesnt mean I dont agree with them overall
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 16:39]

If you're concerned about not being consulted, why not join up?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 20:00 - Apr 8 with 874 viewsReuser_is_God

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 17:22 - Apr 8 by Bluefish

I fear for their future though. Taking PL is a blue out of the repertoire leaves a big gap for them and I worried they won't find a way to fill it
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 17:38]

What?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 20:29 - Apr 8 with 836 viewschrismakin

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 18:19 - Apr 8 by J2BLUE

J2 had a point about reform

Hang on, i've spent a month arguing with for in favour of the takeover while you've been sceptical and just wanted people to back Cook. I thought reform was literally what you wanted?

On the subject of reform I had a nice PM from Slambo explaining their position and I completely understand it.

What I was refering to J2 was I saw your comment just before the game about the word Reform on the banner.
it actually followed something quite similar of a post I made the day the recruitment change was announced... I basically said, people were moaning that Evans didn't do anything, but then were moaning when something was being done. IT shouldnt have mattered if it was something that should have been done years ago.

The reason I mentioned your reform comment, was it reminded me of that. Say Evans hadn't sold up and continued to change things like the recruitment side.. would everyone be happy with that reform or would they not have been because it was Evans doing it.

So I was basically saying had we known about the banner, the likes of yourself and others could have said your thoughts on the reform word and potentially had the banner changed prior to going up

That's all it is. and when doing the mini protest at the training ground, I had a few ideas I would have loved to have thrown in.

I think people have ignored the basis of my original reply to this thread based on me as a poster rather than the content.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 20:31 - Apr 8 with 832 viewschrismakin

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 18:19 - Apr 8 by GeoffSentence

Thank you

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 21:01 - Apr 8 with 804 viewscbower

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 19:13 - Apr 8 by BlueBadger

Fair play to Makin, if he says something you disagree with, it won't be long before he brainfarts out something you do agree with.

I love the term "brainfarts". Hits the nail right on the head. Superb work Bagder!

bluescouser

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 21:02 - Apr 8 with 803 viewsBryanPlug

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 20:31 - Apr 8 by chrismakin

Thank you

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 01:35 - Apr 9 with 726 viewsEireannach_gorm

I think Blue Action might be due some apologies on 21:02 - Apr 8 by BryanPlug

indépendant thinking as in QAnon?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024