Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? 10:14 - Sep 23 with 3706 viewsartsbossbeard

New member here joined Monday.

Double jabbed and it still hit me like a train. The cough is horrendous.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:21 - Sep 23 with 2379 viewsFixed_It

I left the clique 12 days ago. It was pretty mild to be honest - but then I'm very brave!
Hope you feel better soon.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:23 - Sep 23 with 2363 viewsLightworker

I have lost count now of the number of times I have heard this of late. A friend's parents ( both double jabbed ) recently contracted Covid-19 and ended up in hospital, thankfully they were ok after treatment from our excellent NHS but still concerning all the same. I am starting to get a bit nervous about when it might be my turn.

On a side note the fact that you can clearly still catch and transmit Covid while double jabbed surely makes all talk of vaccine passports and mandates obsolete doesn't it? ( or at least it should do ).

Hope you feel better soon artsbossbeard.
Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:26 - Sep 23 with 2327 viewsGlasgowBlue

Hoping you have a swift and full recovery ABB.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:29 - Sep 23 with 2307 viewsSwansea_Blue

You've just got to 'Learn to Live with Covid'. Hope you feel better soon buh

It's not fun is it? I had it pre-jabbed and it was fkn terrible. I think I was borderline hospital at one point, but not sure as I wasn't really with it. But the misses and her GP sister were keeping a very close eye.

Hopefully you'll sail through without getting any worse.

And I hope you don't get the after effects. I still get out of breath easily 9 months after. And just had a normal cold and went straight to my chest in a way they don't normally. No idea if linked, but it makes me wonder.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:43 - Sep 23 with 2256 viewsGeoffSentence

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:23 - Sep 23 by Lightworker

I have lost count now of the number of times I have heard this of late. A friend's parents ( both double jabbed ) recently contracted Covid-19 and ended up in hospital, thankfully they were ok after treatment from our excellent NHS but still concerning all the same. I am starting to get a bit nervous about when it might be my turn.

On a side note the fact that you can clearly still catch and transmit Covid while double jabbed surely makes all talk of vaccine passports and mandates obsolete doesn't it? ( or at least it should do ).

Hope you feel better soon artsbossbeard.

My double-vaccinated neice had it, but symptoms were mild, so mild she would not have known if it were not for the fact that she had to be tested twice a week for work. My double-vaccinated sister got it and she was very ill with it, not bad enough for hospital but very rough for a week. Thank heavens she had been vaccinated, no telling how bad it would have been without it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:46 - Sep 23 with 2240 viewsKieran_Knows

All the best ABB.

Luckily, I still haven't managed to catch it. I'm adamant I had it after going to the EURO Final, but done both LFT and PCR tests which came back negative, but I was knocked off my feet for a few days and had all the symptoms of the 'delta' variant.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:49 - Sep 23 with 2220 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

2yrs ago now, Xmas 2019.

Thought I was dying.
Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:55 - Sep 23 with 2179 viewsPinewoodblue

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:29 - Sep 23 by Swansea_Blue

You've just got to 'Learn to Live with Covid'. Hope you feel better soon buh

It's not fun is it? I had it pre-jabbed and it was fkn terrible. I think I was borderline hospital at one point, but not sure as I wasn't really with it. But the misses and her GP sister were keeping a very close eye.

Hopefully you'll sail through without getting any worse.

And I hope you don't get the after effects. I still get out of breath easily 9 months after. And just had a normal cold and went straight to my chest in a way they don't normally. No idea if linked, but it makes me wonder.

Learning to live with Covid surely means get used to wearing a mask where appropriate.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:55 - Sep 23 with 2175 viewsleitrimblue

I'm in the que at the Sligo test centre at this very moment
Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:58 - Sep 23 with 2149 viewsKeno

wishing you well ABB

Would you like us to send Badger round to look after you?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:03 - Sep 23 with 2112 viewsRyorry

Thanks for the info, makes me all the more cautious, even ordinary colds go straight to my chest & turn chronic bronchitis into a racking coughathon.

Wishing you a full & speedy recovery 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:05 - Sep 23 with 2092 viewsRyorry

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:55 - Sep 23 by leitrimblue

I'm in the que at the Sligo test centre at this very moment

Oo eck, fingers crossed for you Leitrim, let us know how you get on 👍

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:06 - Sep 23 with 2086 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Last December.
Week in bed feeling sh1t.
Took a few months to get back to working a full week.
Hopefully, you will recover quickly having been double jabbed.
All the best.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:08 - Sep 23 with 2072 viewshomer_123

Currently in Year 8 at our local Secondary School - 45 kids are off having tested positive....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:10 - Sep 23 with 2046 viewsBlueBadger

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 10:55 - Sep 23 by Pinewoodblue

Learning to live with Covid surely means get used to wearing a mask where appropriate.

Exactly. We didn't 'learn to live' with, for example, road deaths by just letting the happen, we legislated for safety features, proper driving qualifications, speed limits, insurance....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:12 - Sep 23 with 2033 viewsgtsb1966

Last jab in May, got covid end of July, still very little taste as of today. My food is so bland at the moment.
Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:13 - Sep 23 with 2013 viewsurbanblue

Get well soon ABB.
Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:14 - Sep 23 with 2011 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:12 - Sep 23 by gtsb1966

Last jab in May, got covid end of July, still very little taste as of today. My food is so bland at the moment.

You’re being cooked for by my missus, aren’t you.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:15 - Sep 23 with 2006 viewsRyorry

Sorry to hear that, hope things improve. When you say "last" jab, was that your second?

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:18 - Sep 23 with 1984 viewsFixed_It

As long as you don't start to support Naarwich. That would be a real lack of taste!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:20 - Sep 23 with 1976 viewsgtsb1966

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:15 - Sep 23 by Ryorry

Sorry to hear that, hope things improve. When you say "last" jab, was that your second?

Yes. I never had a bad cough though. Just a sore throat and flu symptoms. I've heard the sense of taste can take between six months and a year to return to normal. I love my food too
Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:24 - Sep 23 with 1939 viewsIllinoisblue

No but only now over a flu-like virus which knocked me sideways for 10 days. Did two Covid tests during that time, both negative.

A good reminder to get a flu shot (which I haven’t done in decades)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:35 - Sep 23 with 1890 viewstonybied

Another one here.

My daughter caught it 2 weeks ago, she was one of 50 kids in her year to catch it. I thought I'd got away with it but started showing symptoms on Sunday and tested positive on Monday.

I'm double jabbed but it's still kept me out of action for pretty much anything since Tuesday. The missus has symptoms too but tested negative at the same time I tested positive. She's stayed off work just in case and took another test yesterday, so now awaiting her results.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2021 11:57]
Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 12:19 - Sep 23 with 1721 viewsPinewoodblue

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 11:10 - Sep 23 by BlueBadger

Exactly. We didn't 'learn to live' with, for example, road deaths by just letting the happen, we legislated for safety features, proper driving qualifications, speed limits, insurance....

The chances are someone brings Covid into the household having Caught it from an unmasked individual not showing symptoms.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Who else is in the Covid Positive clique then? on 12:25 - Sep 23 with 1682 viewsgiant_stow

Hope everyone gets better / doesn't have it if getting tested.

I was wondering about how many times an average person might have encountered covid particles since all this begun. I guess there's no way of knowing, but we all must have had lucky escapes one time or another.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024