Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? 13:14 - Oct 13 with 6393 viewsunstableblue

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 13:22 - Oct 13 with 3556 viewschicoazul

None of them of course. Why would anyone?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 13:37 - Oct 13 with 3502 viewsNthQldITFC

Greens, but I don't think they're green enough.

Also, hard luck with the colour coding!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 13:38 - Oct 13 with 3489 viewsunstableblue

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 13:37 - Oct 13 by NthQldITFC

Greens, but I don't think they're green enough.

Also, hard luck with the colour coding!

Damn the poll function - I blame Gav

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 13:39 - Oct 13 with 3474 viewsunstableblue

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 13:22 - Oct 13 by chicoazul

None of them of course. Why would anyone?

Who would you vote for?

Or you happy not voting and watching UK PLC (or is it England PC) become a third rate nation?

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 13:43 - Oct 13 with 3438 viewsOldboy

As Billy Connolly once said, " don't vote, it just encourages them".
[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 14:46]
If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 14:00 - Oct 13 with 3395 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

N.O.T.A.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 14:04 - Oct 13 with 3384 viewsEly_Blue

Who are the Lid Dems?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 14:08 - Oct 13 with 3364 viewschicoazul

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 13:39 - Oct 13 by unstableblue

Who would you vote for?

Or you happy not voting and watching UK PLC (or is it England PC) become a third rate nation?

Very simply I reject this dumb binary choice. It’s not either or. The UK is already a third rate nation. And yes I am very very happy not voting for any of the options you present.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 14:11 - Oct 13 with 3349 viewshype313

Where's Screaming Lord Sutch when you need him, couldn't have done any worse than the showers in govt and opposition over the past 10 years.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 14:37 - Oct 13 with 3296 viewsDarth_Koont

Hmmm. Which lying, self-serving bunch of incompetents to choose?

I’ll go for the Greens instead. Ironically, it feels like the only vote that might make a positive difference in the end.

Pronouns: He/Him

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 14:43 - Oct 13 with 3250 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 14:51 - Oct 13 with 3213 viewsN2_Blue

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 14:43 - Oct 13 by GlasgowBlue

Nearly half have already voted Tory.... says it all about this country.

I understand people may traditionally be Conservative, fair enough I can respect that, but I simply cannot fathom how people can vote for the current government. I mean seriously it's just incomprehensible on every level.

I don't think any other party will ever win a GM under the current political system. Massive change needed but the Tory party will never pass it, why would they!

I'm sure some people vote Tory as they see nothing else better...but look at what we are currently confronted with. if you ever want it to be better you need to think about how you vote, seriously, for the good of everyone!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 15:31 - Oct 13 with 3111 viewsSomethingBlue

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 14:51 - Oct 13 by N2_Blue

I understand people may traditionally be Conservative, fair enough I can respect that, but I simply cannot fathom how people can vote for the current government. I mean seriously it's just incomprehensible on every level.

I don't think any other party will ever win a GM under the current political system. Massive change needed but the Tory party will never pass it, why would they!

I'm sure some people vote Tory as they see nothing else better...but look at what we are currently confronted with. if you ever want it to be better you need to think about how you vote, seriously, for the good of everyone!

They need to wake up and disabuse themselves of the idea that it's a Tory government as they would understand it — it's a rogue bunch of highly dangerous gangsters and ideologues who wouldn't p7ss a single one of them out if they were on fire. There's no precedent for it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 15:47 - Oct 13 with 3067 viewsDigger77

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 14:51 - Oct 13 by N2_Blue

People tend to vote for what they think is best for them and their family.

Which isn't Labour obviously.
If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 15:58 - Oct 13 with 3041 viewsClapham_Junction

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 15:47 - Oct 13 by Digger77

People tend to vote for what they think is best for them and their family.

Which isn't Labour obviously.

Unfortunately lots of people vote based on who they hate (with those views often heavily influenced by tabloids and social media), even if that means voting for a party that will definitely not do the best for them and their families.
40%, joint highest amount,would vote for the worst government in living... on 16:30 - Oct 13 with 2967 viewsunstableblue

.. memory

who's incompetence on brexit, social care and the pandemic, who are sleeze ridden, and led by a guy who lies through his teeth and just doesn't care

unbelievable

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 16:40 - Oct 13 with 2944 viewsCoastalblue

None of the above.

Generally look for an Indie candidate who most closely resembles my views, though where I am it's a forgone conclusion anyway.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 17:00 - Oct 13 with 2894 viewsSwansea_Blue

Depends on the candidate. If it was our current Labour one I’d be happy to vote tactically for her, as they are the only ones who can keep the Tories out here and ours can be a close seat. It’s a bonus that she’s a decent person, genuinely local and works hard for our constituency.

I’m politically homeless though. If not for tactical voting I’ve no idea where I’d sit these days (used to be mostly Lib Dem). I’d probably look to the greens if they could get serious like their counterparts on the continent.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 17:06 - Oct 13 with 2857 viewsbluelagos

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 14:43 - Oct 13 by GlasgowBlue

Is that Gubernatorial?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

40%, joint highest amount,would vote for the worst government in living... on 17:06 - Oct 13 with 2857 viewsDigger77

40%, joint highest amount,would vote for the worst government in living... on 16:30 - Oct 13 by unstableblue

.. memory

who's incompetence on brexit, social care and the pandemic, who are sleeze ridden, and led by a guy who lies through his teeth and just doesn't care

unbelievable

People just couldn't stomach voting for a racist leader / party. They would have to live with that on their conscience.

So, they preferred to vote for Boris.
40%, joint highest amount,would vote for the worst government in living... on 17:13 - Oct 13 with 2836 viewsfactual_blue

40%, joint highest amount,would vote for the worst government in living... on 17:06 - Oct 13 by Digger77

People just couldn't stomach voting for a racist leader / party. They would have to live with that on their conscience.

That boris and his watermelon smiles and piccaninnies definitely doesn't have a racist bone in his flabby body, does he?

[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 17:15]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 17:14 - Oct 13 with 2828 viewsunstableblue

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 17:00 - Oct 13 by Swansea_Blue

Depends on the candidate. If it was our current Labour one I’d be happy to vote tactically for her, as they are the only ones who can keep the Tories out here and ours can be a close seat. It’s a bonus that she’s a decent person, genuinely local and works hard for our constituency.

I’m politically homeless though. If not for tactical voting I’ve no idea where I’d sit these days (used to be mostly Lib Dem). I’d probably look to the greens if they could get serious like their counterparts on the continent.

We’d all need to vote tactically, whatever it takes to get this guy out:

The damage being caused to the country is huge… COP was an opportunity for us to do real good but also an economic opportunity… it’s now clear Boris is disinterested in his role and also out of touch

Brexit and Covid are a crisis, to then add this cabinet into the mix and it’s a catastrophe

40%, joint highest amount,would vote for the worst government in living... on 17:19 - Oct 13 with 2809 viewsDigger77

40%, joint highest amount,would vote for the worst government in living... on 17:13 - Oct 13 by factual_blue

That boris and his watermelon smiles and piccaninnies definitely doesn't have a racist bone in his flabby body, does he?

[Post edited 13 Oct 2021 17:15]

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/inquiries-and-investigations/investigatio

If there was General Election tomorrow, who would you vote for? on 17:29 - Oct 13 with 2766 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I think the question you’re asking is “Who would you want as PM. Who is vote for is totally different, we don’t have a two party presidency. Also, you’ve left Glasgow Blue out of this entirely.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

40%, joint highest amount,would vote for the worst government in living... on 17:31 - Oct 13 with 2749 viewsStokieBlue

40%, joint highest amount,would vote for the worst government in living... on 17:06 - Oct 13 by Digger77

This post is about as correct as your post on masks not working which rather worryingly was the last thread you engaged in. It seems accuracy and evidence aren't really your forte.

Boris is a demonstrably racist person in the same way masks demonstrably do work. The fact you've gotten both these things wrong isn't ideal.

Perhaps it's time to get some new sources of data, Twitbook clearly isn't cutting the mustard (English of course).

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024