Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC 07:27 - Apr 6 with 11592 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 07:35 - Apr 6 with 4677 viewsFrimleyBlue

Wonder when exactly this happened and could it have been the cause of the Dyer frustration with savage training with first team and his biggest comment and frustration appeared to be humphreys and lack of pathway.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 07:42 - Apr 6 with 4628 viewsKeno

Robbie & Marks sons?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 07:43 - Apr 6 with 4616 viewsGlasgowBlue

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 07:35 - Apr 6 by FrimleyBlue

Wonder when exactly this happened and could it have been the cause of the Dyer frustration with savage training with first team and his biggest comment and frustration appeared to be humphreys and lack of pathway.

Stop constantly looking for a negative.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 07:44 - Apr 6 with 4621 viewsSamWhiteUK

I'm pretty sure we've been told that there have been numerous opportunities for our youth players to train with the first team.
Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 07:45 - Apr 6 with 4604 viewsDubtractor

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 07:43 - Apr 6 by GlasgowBlue

This.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 07:46 - Apr 6 with 4610 viewshype313

It's painful isn't it.

Constantly looking for a stick to bash the club with.

Fact of the matter is, cream always rises to the top, if they are good enough then they will get a chance, it's like there's a conspiracy to block any youngsters coming through by the management.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 07:48 - Apr 6 with 4581 viewsMetal_Hacker

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 07:42 - Apr 6 by Keno

Robbie & Marks sons?

From Take That ? Hey it could be !!

It Only Takes a Minute

Poll: If it were one or the other

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 07:50 - Apr 6 with 4543 viewsKeno

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 07:48 - Apr 6 by Metal_Hacker

From Take That ? Hey it could be !!

It Only Takes a Minute

That’s an awful joke, just barlow can you go?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:20 - Apr 6 with 4397 viewsFrimleyBlue

If you don't want to discuss it, ignore it, stop constantly trying to play the poster not the post.

Waka waka eh eh

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:20 - Apr 6 with 4390 viewsFrimleyBlue

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 07:46 - Apr 6 by hype313

It's painful isn't it.

Constantly looking for a stick to bash the club with.

Fact of the matter is, cream always rises to the top, if they are good enough then they will get a chance, it's like there's a conspiracy to block any youngsters coming through by the management.

Not sure where the club bashing is, I think it's a massive positive to have such a link.

Waka waka eh eh

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:24 - Apr 6 with 4356 viewsclive_baker

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:20 - Apr 6 by FrimleyBlue

Not sure where the club bashing is, I think it's a massive positive to have such a link.

Yet rather than say that, you reply suggesting it was potentially divisive and perhaps contributed to Dyer leaving, with zero evidence of that.

You don't need to spill all of the constant drivel that pops into your head onto the board.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:27 - Apr 6 with 4309 viewsFrimleyBlue

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:24 - Apr 6 by clive_baker

Yet rather than say that, you reply suggesting it was potentially divisive and perhaps contributed to Dyer leaving, with zero evidence of that.

You don't need to spill all of the constant drivel that pops into your head onto the board.

Dyers timing of leaving was rather bizarre, something clearly went on for him to walk away when he did, having other clubs youngsters involved in our first team POTENTIALLY over our own could easily have been the reason.

This is a football forum, if you don't want to discuss things ITFC just ignore posts you have no interest in discussing rather than trying to police what people do.

Waka waka eh eh

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:33 - Apr 6 with 4278 viewsclive_baker

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:27 - Apr 6 by FrimleyBlue

Dyers timing of leaving was rather bizarre, something clearly went on for him to walk away when he did, having other clubs youngsters involved in our first team POTENTIALLY over our own could easily have been the reason.

This is a football forum, if you don't want to discuss things ITFC just ignore posts you have no interest in discussing rather than trying to police what people do.

He's said what 'went on', he was disappointed with the lack of a pathway into the senior side for the U23's, it's not a secret. This isn't an example of other clubs youngsters being involved in our first team? They joined on a scheme that exposes them to different clubs, they weren't eligible for our first team, you're talking nonsense.

Ignoring posts is difficult when you post mindless drivel all day but I'll try it, you're div listed.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 8:33]

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:34 - Apr 6 with 4256 viewsDJR

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:20 - Apr 6 by FrimleyBlue

If you don't want to discuss it, ignore it, stop constantly trying to play the poster not the post.

Agreed. The post is only speculation but speculation is an integral part of the forum.
Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:46 - Apr 6 with 4162 viewsSonOfSpock

Sounds like a win-win - the ManU youngsters get some different experience under a coach/manager that is known to them.

Ipswich continue building a relationship with ManU..and we get to look at players that may be of use on loan in future..

Cant see a downside.
Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:49 - Apr 6 with 4139 viewsMattinLondon

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:46 - Apr 6 by SonOfSpock

Sounds like a win-win - the ManU youngsters get some different experience under a coach/manager that is known to them.

Ipswich continue building a relationship with ManU..and we get to look at players that may be of use on loan in future..

Cant see a downside.

Also, the Man U youngsters will see life at a club that isn’t all world class coaching, world class facilities and may well give them a kick if needed. Plus, our youngsters will see the standard set by a massive club which might well spur them on.
Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:55 - Apr 6 with 4121 viewshomer_123

No.

Two United youngsters (that cannot play for ITFC) training with our first team does not limit our youngsters playing for our first team - they are two very different things.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 8:56]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:55 - Apr 6 with 4105 viewsGeoffSentence

Promising. We could do with a Savage in the team.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 09:09 - Apr 6 with 4005 viewsfranz_tyson

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 08:55 - Apr 6 by homer_123

No.

Two United youngsters (that cannot play for ITFC) training with our first team does not limit our youngsters playing for our first team - they are two very different things.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2022 8:56]

No, but does it mean that our youngsters don't have the opportunity to train with our first team with them here? As long as it doesn't deny our youngsters a chance. Must be a limit to how many 23's can join in first team training.

Interested to see where this leads to. A two-way trial before a possible loan?
Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 09:11 - Apr 6 with 3973 viewschicoazul

Lol Ashton really hates the academy doesn’t he

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 09:13 - Apr 6 with 3970 viewshomer_123

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 09:09 - Apr 6 by franz_tyson

No, but does it mean that our youngsters don't have the opportunity to train with our first team with them here? As long as it doesn't deny our youngsters a chance. Must be a limit to how many 23's can join in first team training.

Interested to see where this leads to. A two-way trial before a possible loan?

Where does it say that our youngsters lost the opportunity because these Man U players were here?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 09:16 - Apr 6 with 3941 viewsfranz_tyson

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 09:13 - Apr 6 by homer_123

Where does it say that our youngsters lost the opportunity because these Man U players were here?

It doesn't. But must be limits to how many train with the first team. Could be a very good initiative and I'm not knocking it.
Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 09:23 - Apr 6 with 3893 viewshype313

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 09:13 - Apr 6 by homer_123

Some people need to wake up and smell the coffee, obviously in an ideal world our team would line up with every player having come through the youth ranks, but we don't live in an ideal world.

Maybe, just maybe our youngsters aren't good enough, not ready, haven't pushed first teamers hard enough or a multitude of other reasons we don't know.

From what I've seen of the players that have had chances, can't say any of them have done enough to push for a first team spot.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 09:28 - Apr 6 with 3827 viewsclive_baker

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 09:16 - Apr 6 by franz_tyson

It doesn't. But must be limits to how many train with the first team. Could be a very good initiative and I'm not knocking it.

Simpson is training with the senior side. McKenna has rescued academy graduate Woolfenden from the bin and elevated him to arguably our POTS since Christmas, El Miz was back on the bench on Saturday. We all want to see young players coming through, I'm as passionate as anyone about it but I find the suggestion from some (not you btw) that a manager who has made his name and spent most of his coaching career in academy football is going to be a blocker to that. I would fully expect McKenna to be about as pro academy as you'll see in hte hot seat at this level and I'm sure he's as keen as anyone to open up opportunities, but we have to trust his judgement. His remit in the very short time he's been here was do what we can to make the top 6, it's not really been the time for experimentation.

Dyer is clearly frustrated and emotional, but I find it really hard to get on board with comments like Humphries being the 2nd best midfielder at the club when you've got senior pros like Morsy, Evans, Aluko, Celina etc. It's ludicrous at this stage.

Man Utd youngsters train with ITFC on 09:31 - Apr 6 with 3800 viewsPippin1970

No real story here. We more than happy to have any player here if it gets us promoted to the Championship.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024