Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. 22:56 - Aug 2 with 9812 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

..and is on the news sometimes arguing. Turns out she’s just a total fraud and a liar. Thread below is incredibly eye opening.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:00 - Aug 2 with 6146 viewsNthsuffolkblue

EDIT: I see I was on the wrong thread.

I am not sure about the detail on the thread but it doesn't surprise me that someone is attacking the credibility of someone who is campaigning on the very real and present problem of poverty and inequality.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 23:05]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:19 - Aug 2 with 6026 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:00 - Aug 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

EDIT: I see I was on the wrong thread.

I am not sure about the detail on the thread but it doesn't surprise me that someone is attacking the credibility of someone who is campaigning on the very real and present problem of poverty and inequality.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 23:05]

Whilst of course the cause is one to be admired, they’ve always seemed a bit suspect. And the thread is so incredibly detailed that there’s literally photographic evidence of Jack telling two completely separate stories on dozens of occasions on numerous topics. Some of which show she’s gained financially from the public who’ve donated money based on these lies (the non existent two court cases). Very poor form.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:25 - Aug 2 with 5995 viewsSwansea_Blue

Quite a few of the timings used in that attack as supposed evidence seem off. For example, the tweet showing a coffee morning post by JM, which is supposedly ‘evidence’ that JM lied about sleeping rough/relying on food banks, doesn’t appear to show anything of the sort. That coffee morning post seems to be from before JM lost her job (as best as I can work out).

It looks like really poor detective work and, potentially, a baseless attack.

I wouldn’t read too much into it (besides, we’ve no way to validate those claims). It’ll be interesting to see if anything comes from it though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:34 - Aug 2 with 5929 viewsBlueStreak

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:19 - Aug 2 by The_Romford_Blue

Whilst of course the cause is one to be admired, they’ve always seemed a bit suspect. And the thread is so incredibly detailed that there’s literally photographic evidence of Jack telling two completely separate stories on dozens of occasions on numerous topics. Some of which show she’s gained financially from the public who’ve donated money based on these lies (the non existent two court cases). Very poor form.

I wouldn’t go believing everything you are reading from a faceless Twitter account here mate and taking it as gospel.

All you have to do is remember all the covid conspiracy threads to show you that they majority of time they are speaking utter rubbish whilst trying to dress it up as facts.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 23:36]
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:45 - Aug 2 with 5887 viewsSomethingBlue

Think you’ve been had here mate, social media is dangerous for this and people could do with lessons in using it discerningly.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:52 - Aug 2 with 5843 viewsfactual_blue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:45 - Aug 2 by SomethingBlue

Think you’ve been had here mate, social media is dangerous for this and people could do with lessons in using it discerningly.

I neither know, nor care, who Jack Monroe is.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:53 - Aug 2 with 5847 viewsjeera

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:25 - Aug 2 by Swansea_Blue

Quite a few of the timings used in that attack as supposed evidence seem off. For example, the tweet showing a coffee morning post by JM, which is supposedly ‘evidence’ that JM lied about sleeping rough/relying on food banks, doesn’t appear to show anything of the sort. That coffee morning post seems to be from before JM lost her job (as best as I can work out).

It looks like really poor detective work and, potentially, a baseless attack.

I wouldn’t read too much into it (besides, we’ve no way to validate those claims). It’ll be interesting to see if anything comes from it though.

A couple of people already refer to the person as 'Katie'.

That one wasn't a non-existent court case was it. That was a perfectly legitimate court ruling over an obsessive non-entity who has always stooped as low as necessary to maintain her own pathetic excuse for a career.

You'd think someone attacking another with such conviction would at least have the courage to make themselves known and not hide behind a pseudonym.

Lots of accusations dressed up as fact without a proper timeline to follow or much in the way of solid evidence to boot.

Until a time comes when this can all be proven in a court of law then shame on the author, shame on anyone sharing this slander and repeating it as fact.

There will be contradictions in all of our stories, that's not to say they're not true. Some things in there are perfectly possible/likely as crossover events and/or simultaneously possible.

A single mother doesn't mean a child doesn't have a father. What a thing to pick on.

This stinks of a personal grudge.

What a thing to post, especially at this stage, and stating it as fact.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 00:48 - Aug 3 with 5737 viewsJ2BLUE

Not an ounce of proof of anything there. Jack has taken legal action against some people who talk shi1t about them. If this is watertight and conclusive, why is the Tweeter hiding their identity?

The coffee morning bit is an example of desperately throwing sh1t and hoping some sticks. No idea what their circumstances were at that time but it seems to suggest anyone 'poor' cannot have anything nice. Imagine having to explain yourself for offering coffee, cake and a freeview channel. They weren't asking people to come over for caviar and champagne.

The sad thing is they could answer every one of those points and it wouldn't matter. Many are accepting the post in full. I wonder who they could have pissed off. Clearly someone smart enough to know that if you create enough smoke lots of people are willing to believe there is a fire.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 04:05 - Aug 3 with 5618 viewsIllinoisblue

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 00:48 - Aug 3 by J2BLUE

Not an ounce of proof of anything there. Jack has taken legal action against some people who talk shi1t about them. If this is watertight and conclusive, why is the Tweeter hiding their identity?

The coffee morning bit is an example of desperately throwing sh1t and hoping some sticks. No idea what their circumstances were at that time but it seems to suggest anyone 'poor' cannot have anything nice. Imagine having to explain yourself for offering coffee, cake and a freeview channel. They weren't asking people to come over for caviar and champagne.

The sad thing is they could answer every one of those points and it wouldn't matter. Many are accepting the post in full. I wonder who they could have pissed off. Clearly someone smart enough to know that if you create enough smoke lots of people are willing to believe there is a fire.

It’s a weird mix of sneering and innuendo dressed up as an investigation. And the anonymous nature of the hatred renders it worthless and cowardly.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 04:55 - Aug 3 with 5581 viewstivo

Think you've been had by the c-units from the Tattle website.

If you want to see something disgusting, go and see how all these poor, single, overweight mums talk about anyone slightly famous on there and how much bile they spout about people like JM.

https://tattle.life/forums/instagramers.15/
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:02 - Aug 3 with 5257 viewsDanTheMan

Christ Rommy, really? Learn to evaluate sources.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:10 - Aug 3 with 5219 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 04:55 - Aug 3 by tivo

If you want to see something disgusting, go and see how all these poor, single, overweight mums talk about anyone slightly famous on there and how much bile they spout about people like JM.

Thanks for making my world an even more depressing place....isn't the tinterweb a fabulous thing!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:14 - Aug 3 with 5182 viewsDanTheMan

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 04:55 - Aug 3 by tivo

Just really sad.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:20 - Aug 3 with 5151 viewsKievthegreat

Her responses below.

Thread 1 (need to click to read it all)

Thread 2 (all visible):
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:24 - Aug 3 with 5100 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jack Monroe is doing fantastic work in highlighting food poverty and trying to help people source food at affordable prices.

This twitter thread seems like a hatchet job with evidence that is tenuous at best.

Jack is also very litigious and bankrupted the odious Katie Hopkins, so I wouldn’t be spreading this over the internet Rommers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:32 - Aug 3 with 5069 viewsCBBlue

Definitely sounds like a personal grudge, I mean that 'single parent' thing is grasping at straws, just because the father helps with the child doesn't mean she's not by definition a single parent. I seem to recall she's also got ADHD so could easily explain some of the 'inconsistencies' with her stories, for example working for 3 days on her hammock but then admitting later they've done no work.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:32 - Aug 3 with 5067 viewsDubtractor

Come on Rommers, that is so obviously a hatchet job you can smell it a mile off.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:39 - Aug 3 with 5010 viewsSWGF

"Turns out"

Turns out Turkey were joining the EU, £350m per week was going to the NHS and blue passports would gain us access to the world with no issues

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:46 - Aug 3 with 4958 viewsKievthegreat

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:32 - Aug 3 by Dubtractor

Come on Rommers, that is so obviously a hatchet job you can smell it a mile off.

If anyone was in any doubt the account was created in April and had never posted until yesterday, when it tweeted 42 times, all attacking Jack Monroe.

Nothing suspicious about that at all....
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:50 - Aug 3 with 4905 viewsdickie

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 23:52 - Aug 2 by factual_blue

I neither know, nor care, who Jack Monroe is.

Excellent contribution to the thread there
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:53 - Aug 3 with 4873 viewsMullet

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:32 - Aug 3 by Dubtractor

Almost like she's one the people who have upset the government and their client journos with her work innit.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:55 - Aug 3 with 4849 viewsKievthegreat

One question posed by this hatchet job, have the vast majority of the morons retweeting it never encountered a dormer bungalow before?

Who knew saying you lived in a bungalow while having stairs would be a gotcha moment?
That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:56 - Aug 3 with 4842 viewsbluelagos

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:50 - Aug 3 by dickie

Excellent contribution to the thread there

Taking pride in one's ignorance is quite the modern take.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:02 - Aug 3 with 4781 viewsEwan_Oozami

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:56 - Aug 3 by bluelagos

Taking pride in one's ignorance is quite the modern take.

This is facters we're talking about here, he's normally well up on current hot topics, such as...... what to do about Carthage, how troubling is that Martin Luther bloke, will Napoleon reach Moscow, etc, etc...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 09:04 - Aug 3 with 4752 viewsKievthegreat

That Jack Monroe that has been posted on here.. on 08:53 - Aug 3 by Mullet

Almost like she's one the people who have upset the government and their client journos with her work innit.

Also a fair few "Gender Criticals" quoting the thread too and jumping on the train.

For those who weren't aware, Jack is non-binary and been very vocal about trans rights.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024