Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TT back claiming the take over news 23:00 - Aug 3 with 10773 viewsgreyhound

I care very little but 2 things have irked me.

I've specifically said there won't be wild amounts of money to keep throwing around, it not the operating model.

I was able to fairly accurately announce the take over.

Ive given up bashing TT because its boring but I would love to correct them on twitter... Only it will out me, so that's annoying.

Unfortunately there's an army of fans that now see them as gospel.

Have noticed they are making a concerted effort to cross promote though now which is good for the fan base, however I'm not sure that favour will ever be returned due to previously burned bridges.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 23:08]
TT BACK CLAIMING THE TAKE OVER NEWS. on 23:09 - Aug 3 with 6318 viewsGlasgowBlue

I attempted to put them right about you being ahead of the curve, but didn’t use your username for the reason you have given.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

TT BACK CLAIMING THE TAKE OVER NEWS. on 23:13 - Aug 3 with 6244 viewsIllinoisblue

TT BACK CLAIMING THE TAKE OVER NEWS. on 23:09 - Aug 3 by GlasgowBlue

I attempted to put them right about you being ahead of the curve, but didn’t use your username for the reason you have given.

I thought it was little miss grumpy pants on twitter that broke the news.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

TT BACK CLAIMING THE TAKE OVER NEWS. on 23:15 - Aug 3 with 6226 viewsgreyhound

Would be nice if we can all acknowledge that everyone can add a bit.

I think if they can sort quality issues the pre match and post match at game streams are good... Its raw.

I do have reservations over that griffin lad though. I think I'm too old to get his usp
TT BACK CLAIMING THE TAKE OVER NEWS. (n/t) on 23:17 - Aug 3 with 6179 viewsJ2BLUE

Who is he?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 23:18]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

TT back claiming the take over news on 23:34 - Aug 3 with 6124 viewsSomethingBlue

They were nowhere near first on the takeover but sadly attention-seeking loudmouths appeal to the hard of thinking.

Also the utterly thick criticism of Phil for running those MacAnthony quotes today shows — surprise surprise — a total lack of understanding about how media works.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

TT back claiming the take over news on 23:44 - Aug 3 with 6016 viewsFrimleyBlue

TT back claiming the take over news on 23:34 - Aug 3 by SomethingBlue

They were nowhere near first on the takeover but sadly attention-seeking loudmouths appeal to the hard of thinking.

Also the utterly thick criticism of Phil for running those MacAnthony quotes today shows — surprise surprise — a total lack of understanding about how media works.

Bit dim aren't they.

Phil no doubt was well aware of it. But bare in mind we were in the lead up to the first game of season, there were plenty of news stories to share I.e new deals for players. Players thoughts leading upto the weekend followed by the KM interview etc.

Stories like today's are great gap fillers for those time periods of little news to share but where you would like to share something then relevant

EADT are no different. They even go as far as bringing back old stories and making them appear as new. Such as KM thoughts on loanees etc.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

TT back claiming the take over news on 23:59 - Aug 3 with 6000 viewsPhilTWTD

TT back claiming the take over news on 23:34 - Aug 3 by SomethingBlue

That was just bizarre. The podcast was from Friday! Someone who reads the site made me aware of the mention of Town, which they thought interesting and I agreed. Quotes often appear after much longer gaps than that, quotes from the final press conferences of last season were being used throughout the summer.

I assume this week it's just our turn for TT and their acolytes to have a pop at.

This post has been edited by an administrator
TT back claiming the take over news on 00:19 - Aug 4 with 5881 viewsBasingstokeBlue

“TT”?

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Login to get fewer ads

TT back claiming the take over news on 00:28 - Aug 4 with 5879 viewsIllinoisblue

TT back claiming the take over news on 23:44 - Aug 3 by FrimleyBlue

Bit dim aren't they.

Phil no doubt was well aware of it. But bare in mind we were in the lead up to the first game of season, there were plenty of news stories to share I.e new deals for players. Players thoughts leading upto the weekend followed by the KM interview etc.

Stories like today's are great gap fillers for those time periods of little news to share but where you would like to share something then relevant

EADT are no different. They even go as far as bringing back old stories and making them appear as new. Such as KM thoughts on loanees etc.

Comedy gold seeing Cruncher and Phillips accuse the EADT and TWTD of not having their finger on the pulse. Literally couldn’t make it up.

Lambert seems increasingly like the frustrated parent unable to control his excitable high-on-sugar children.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

TT back claiming the take over news on 00:50 - Aug 4 with 5812 viewsStenvict

TT back claiming the take over news on 00:19 - Aug 4 by BasingstokeBlue

“TT”?

Three T1ts

Poll: What will be announced first?

TT back claiming the take over news on 01:13 - Aug 4 with 5805 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Tbf everyone in the world with any sense of a brain knows that TT are the bottom of the barrel. They’re below no marks on twitter

The unofficial order is:
1) TWTD/EADT
2) Genuine TWTD def info posters like your good self
3) Joes podcast (I forget the name of it at this exact moment)
4) Those who are a bit of a guesser on twitter but occasionally are right.
5) Fake twitter transfer rumour accounts
6) People who don’t even know football exists

Daylight

7) Cruncher and his tit of a mate with the blue tick

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

TT back claiming the take over news on 03:22 - Aug 4 with 5698 viewsgreyhound

TT back claiming the take over news on 01:13 - Aug 4 by The_Romford_Blue

Tbf everyone in the world with any sense of a brain knows that TT are the bottom of the barrel. They’re below no marks on twitter

The unofficial order is:
1) TWTD/EADT
2) Genuine TWTD def info posters like your good self
3) Joes podcast (I forget the name of it at this exact moment)
4) Those who are a bit of a guesser on twitter but occasionally are right.
5) Fake twitter transfer rumour accounts
6) People who don’t even know football exists

Daylight

7) Cruncher and his tit of a mate with the blue tick

The daylight between 6 and 7 killed me there.
TT back claiming the take over news on 05:20 - Aug 4 with 5602 viewsbilllm

You were the source, back in the takeover days I private messages you, you were correct on what you said and a couple of snippets that were announced days after by other sources,very creditable,
TT back claiming the take over news on 05:34 - Aug 4 with 5598 viewsPioneerBlue

I don’t really care for all this. I will add a couple of things;

1-Daylight

2-TT pod serves a purpose, clearly reaches an audience but I too am not enamoured by the way some of those involved conduct themselves in the name of ITFC supporters. It’s unbecoming.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

TT back claiming the take over news on 06:39 - Aug 4 with 5465 viewsKieran_Knows

The fact that that prat has self proclaimed himself as ‘cruncher’ tells you all you need to know about that lot.

Complete and utter tools, the lot of them.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

TT back claiming the take over news on 06:41 - Aug 4 with 5439 viewsKieran_Knows

TT back claiming the take over news on 00:50 - Aug 4 by Stenvict

Three T1ts

Three tw*ts

TT back claiming the take over news on 08:20 - Aug 4 with 5063 viewsMullet

TT back claiming the take over news on 00:28 - Aug 4 by Illinoisblue

Comedy gold seeing Cruncher and Phillips accuse the EADT and TWTD of not having their finger on the pulse. Literally couldn’t make it up.

Lambert seems increasingly like the frustrated parent unable to control his excitable high-on-sugar children.

Nah, all part of the schtick innit. Slag off fans, the club, players, the media to get noticed and then claim it was all a misunderstanding or hide behind mental health etc and tell everyone it's other people who a divisive etc.

Still think the funniest was one of them coming on here offering people out then denying all knowledge of it. Sadly, a big lump of fuel is the group of lads mocking them.

God knows how much longer the club will stay diplomatic having to deal with their nonsense. They wanted a press pass for the press conferences ffs!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

TT back claiming the take over news on 08:28 - Aug 4 with 5015 viewsSamuelowen88

The only curve those c*ckwombles are on is a bell curve

Poll: England v Wales Score

TT back claiming the take over news on 08:48 - Aug 4 with 4932 viewsNthQldITFC

When I step in a pile of dogsh!t once, I tend not to go back to it and step in the same pile again. It doesn't always work for me, but in this case it did.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

TT back claiming the take over news on 08:55 - Aug 4 with 4876 viewsMetal_Hacker

TT back claiming the take over news on 06:41 - Aug 4 by Kieran_Knows

Three tw*ts

That's quite harsh on tw*ts

Poll: If it were one or the other

TT back claiming the take over news on 09:51 - Aug 4 with 4633 viewsBasingstokeBlue

TT back claiming the take over news on 06:41 - Aug 4 by Kieran_Knows

Three tw*ts

You'll have to narrow it down a bit. There's quite a wide field of tw*t trios.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

He’s got a blue tick though…. on 10:07 - Aug 4 with 4551 viewsBloots

[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 10:11]

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

He’s got a blue tick though…. on 10:24 - Aug 4 with 4410 viewsKieran_Knows

He’s got a blue tick though…. on 10:07 - Aug 4 by Bloots

[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 10:11]

Who the f"ck he thinks he is with that blue tick, I do not know.

Weapon.

TT back claiming the take over news on 10:26 - Aug 4 with 4400 viewsArnoldMoorhen

TT back claiming the take over news on 00:19 - Aug 4 by BasingstokeBlue

“TT”?

Cosplaying football journalist hobbyists.
He’s got a blue tick though…. on 10:26 - Aug 4 with 4400 viewsportmanking

He’s got a blue tick though…. on 10:24 - Aug 4 by Kieran_Knows

Who the f"ck he thinks he is with that blue tick, I do not know.

Weapon.

Little Man Syndrome, I believe it's called.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024