Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us 19:27 - Jan 21 with 5901 viewsFrimleyBlue

No one likes to hear it but Morsy. Walton. Burns. Harness and donacien are letting us down and causing us to go backwards.

There's limitations to all players.. but these are ones we've heavily relied on and each of them continue to play a massive part in our lack of form.

When's the skipper going to control a midfield again. Get stuck in and be the horrid bsted he was. He's gone right off the boil even pulling out of 50 50s

Burns. Can't keep saying it but and as he admitted he's been shte but might give you a goal from 4 yards. Or smash it into the stands.

Harness. One of the worst players with the ball at feet I've seen at town. But he runs alot.

Walton.... now one of the worst in the league for shot/save% he's ropey as hell and not giving any confidence to his side.

Donacien. Great for our goal.. but again another who's dropped in overall performance. At fault again for their goal and not great support for Burns.

We need to sort this out and soon.

Harness. Donacien. Need to be benched. Hladky may need a call him. That's on KM to figure out but needs to do so ASAP.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:34 - Jan 21 with 3987 viewsRyorry

Jeezus H ...

Reckon that defo makes it time for me to log out & have a cuppa.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:36 - Jan 21 with 3961 viewsSkip_Intro

have a day off ffs...
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:38 - Jan 21 with 3933 viewsSwansea_Blue

I though Morsy had a decent game. Was frequently getting past his marker and breaking the lines. Evans was quiet again.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:39 - Jan 21 with 3898 viewsEly_Blue

OMG this has to be up there with your worst posts of all time.

You have to have something to say about what is wrong don’t you?

I can’t see what you don’t ring Ashton up on Monday morning and tell him straight that McKenna isn’t any good and that you’d be a much better technical and tactical manager as you seem to be able to pick up all of the faults, actually you couldn’t be the manager as it doesn’t just involve sitting in front of a screen watching the game and dishing out instructions, it involves getting outside and watching the players train and see their fitness levels, I assume you have access to all of that information?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:41 - Jan 21 with 3873 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:39 - Jan 21 by Ely_Blue

OMG this has to be up there with your worst posts of all time.

You have to have something to say about what is wrong don’t you?

I can’t see what you don’t ring Ashton up on Monday morning and tell him straight that McKenna isn’t any good and that you’d be a much better technical and tactical manager as you seem to be able to pick up all of the faults, actually you couldn’t be the manager as it doesn’t just involve sitting in front of a screen watching the game and dishing out instructions, it involves getting outside and watching the players train and see their fitness levels, I assume you have access to all of that information?

If the players aren't fit. Then they shouldn't be selected.

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:47 - Jan 21 with 3825 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:41 - Jan 21 by FrimleyBlue

That isn't at all what Ely said.
As you well know.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:49 - Jan 21 with 3803 viewsStewart27

You lost me at Morsy.
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:08 - Jan 21 with 3697 viewswaveneyblue

And the most stupid post of the season goes to the only real contender in this category... FrimleyBlue

Would you care to say a few more words of bolllocks to accept your reward
Login to get fewer ads

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:10 - Jan 21 with 3677 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:08 - Jan 21 by waveneyblue

And the most stupid post of the season goes to the only real contender in this category... FrimleyBlue

Would you care to say a few more words of bolllocks to accept your reward

No you're right. They are all brilliant.

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:12 - Jan 21 with 3645 viewswaveneyblue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:10 - Jan 21 by FrimleyBlue

No you're right. They are all brilliant.

Great words. A true master of the art of talking sh1te
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:13 - Jan 21 with 3638 viewsbluelagos

You don't half post some utter sh1te.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:15 - Jan 21 with 3616 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:13 - Jan 21 by bluelagos

You don't half post some utter sh1te.

So who's the weaklinks then?

According to you lot none of the below are
Walton
Donacien
Wolfenden
Davis
Morsy
Evans
Burns
Harness
Chaplin

Are we blaming the 3 month blip on Ladapo and Burgess only?

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:16 - Jan 21 with 3605 viewsbluelagos

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:15 - Jan 21 by FrimleyBlue

So who's the weaklinks then?

According to you lot none of the below are
Walton
Donacien
Wolfenden
Davis
Morsy
Evans
Burns
Harness
Chaplin

Are we blaming the 3 month blip on Ladapo and Burgess only?

I'm not blaming anyone. and your desperation to be relevant gets more embarrassing by the post tbh.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:17 - Jan 21 with 3591 viewsdavblue

I didn’t see Morsy pulling out of tackles today.
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:18 - Jan 21 with 3572 viewspointofblue

Not sure whether the original post deserves the brickbats it's getting.

I do feel we've struggled to control centre midfield of late, especially when leading, and that's Morsy's domain alongside Evans. Is that down to players or tactics?
Burns has been more hit and miss this season, and today was certainly the latter. He was far more consistent last year.
Harness' form has dipped, especially since coming back from injury, so there may be a reason behind it.
Walton saved us more than once when he first came here. Now he's not, and has cost us points. He struggled last week and isn't unfair to ask if his uncertainty is bleeding into the defence.
I think Donacien is carrying a knock so hopefully Clarke's arrival will give him a break. A bit unlucky today, got his foot in for the goal and the ball bounced back to the scorer.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:18 - Jan 21 with 3552 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 20:16 - Jan 21 by bluelagos

I'm not blaming anyone. and your desperation to be relevant gets more embarrassing by the post tbh.

Lol. Brilliant

Plenty of other posters on tonight. But I'm the one you have a problem with.

Waka waka eh eh

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 22:18 - Jan 21 with 3246 viewsITFC_Forever

Morsy was our best player today… shame some of the others couldn’t match his levels.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 22:19 - Jan 21 with 3235 viewsRobTheMonk

Harness has a trampoline touch and I think that's been noticed by other teams. His pressing is fantastic.

I still think Chaplin is a poor passer minus the cross for the goal. In and around the box he comes alive. Pass between the middle third and he struggles.

I reckon Broadhead is going to be starting for one of the above within the next couple of games.

Morsy is a quality player at this level. Completly disagree with your opinion here, Frimmers. He is often to one to break through midfield with the ball and has deceptively good close control.

Players have found out Burns to some degree this season. Just back off him and he can't beat you as he wants to knock and run. However, he's still producing goals and chances. Hit the bar today (yes, should have hit the target at the very least) and setup a very good chance for Hirst. He's crucial for a counter because of his pace.

Donacien looks like he's struggling a little and that perhaps goes hand in hand with teams setting up to counter our right hand side more.

Walton has been on a slight downward trajectory for a while now. Needs to improve.

The game was hard for me to watch today as I could barely see anything haha!
[Post edited 21 Jan 2023 22:20]
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 22:26 - Jan 21 with 3181 viewsITFC_Forever

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 22:19 - Jan 21 by RobTheMonk

Harness has a trampoline touch and I think that's been noticed by other teams. His pressing is fantastic.

I still think Chaplin is a poor passer minus the cross for the goal. In and around the box he comes alive. Pass between the middle third and he struggles.

I reckon Broadhead is going to be starting for one of the above within the next couple of games.

Morsy is a quality player at this level. Completly disagree with your opinion here, Frimmers. He is often to one to break through midfield with the ball and has deceptively good close control.

Players have found out Burns to some degree this season. Just back off him and he can't beat you as he wants to knock and run. However, he's still producing goals and chances. Hit the bar today (yes, should have hit the target at the very least) and setup a very good chance for Hirst. He's crucial for a counter because of his pace.

Donacien looks like he's struggling a little and that perhaps goes hand in hand with teams setting up to counter our right hand side more.

Walton has been on a slight downward trajectory for a while now. Needs to improve.

The game was hard for me to watch today as I could barely see anything haha!
[Post edited 21 Jan 2023 22:20]

Wasn’t it Harness who crossed for the goal?

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 22:39 - Jan 21 with 3096 viewsRobTheMonk

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 22:26 - Jan 21 by ITFC_Forever

Wasn’t it Harness who crossed for the goal?

My mistake if it was.
Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 07:32 - Jan 22 with 2808 viewsPioneerBlue

I’m not going to totally dismiss the OP.

The focus is in the wrong place though. It’s a team sport, collectively we’ve not defended well enough and not taken enough of the big chances that come .

Morsy.
Is the most consistent performer across all months.

Walton.
Worth discussion, he can’t be many more games from being rested based on overall form.

Donacien
Has rarely offered enough for a RB going forward which is making it easy to mark Burns out of games

Burns.
See Donacien but Burns is 4-5 goals in 6 therefore the timing of the call out against him is weird

Harness
He is only a few games back from a long injury, the squad numbers mean he’s been fast tracked back but I accept he’s not hit the heights of early season and needs to contribute more goals. I expect more from Feb onwards, last two games he’s had the chances but he’s not in scoring form.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 07:52 - Jan 22 with 2752 viewstextbackup

im annoyed i agree with you, but id be dropping burns, and would have some weeks back.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:25 - Jan 22 with 2423 viewsEly_Blue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 19:41 - Jan 21 by FrimleyBlue

I’ll assume that you are just fishing here!

You don’t believe the words coming out of your mouth any more than I do……………. Sometimes you really should engage your brain before you start typing
[Post edited 22 Jan 2023 14:30]

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:28 - Jan 22 with 2400 viewsMetal_Hacker

The bloke never fails

Attention seeking child

Poll: If it were one or the other

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:29 - Jan 22 with 2392 viewsFrimleyBlue

Fans favourites are the ones hurting us on 14:25 - Jan 22 by Ely_Blue

I’ll assume that you are just fishing here!

You don’t believe the words coming out of your mouth any more than I do……………. Sometimes you really should engage your brain before you start typing

It's funny tho.

You've gone full anti frimmers mode in this thread

Yet look around.

We've got. Walton needs a rest thread. Clarke in for donacien Tuesday lineup threads. Burns hot or not has been discussed. Broadhead in for harness seems a given to much too.

So whilst you're deeply angry with my OP. It's no different to other people's thoughts. Maybe go stalk them too.

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024