Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit 23:45 - Jul 5 with 7375 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 23:50 - Jul 5 with 5302 viewsBondiBlue

It's green.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 00:12 - Jul 6 with 5246 viewsronnyd

Nice hanger.
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 00:50 - Jul 6 with 5172 viewsHciwspi

Now THATS a nice shirt!

Sorry but it’s much nicer than ours. Love the gold trim around that dark green.
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 01:59 - Jul 6 with 5085 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 00:50 - Jul 6 by Hciwspi

Now THATS a nice shirt!

Yeah, but what happens midway through the season when the Pakistan T20 side wants then all back?
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 02:11 - Jul 6 with 5070 viewsArchiRob

Very Tasteful
I like it
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 03:23 - Jul 6 with 5016 viewsSE1blue

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 00:50 - Jul 6 by Hciwspi

Now THATS a nice shirt!

Yup. This feels like a timeless shirt that their fans will wear for years even when it’s not the ‘current’ shirt.

However, I always feel like football shirts are much like your local pub. At face value, they should offer everything that you love, but it totally depends on what happens inside them that decides their place in your history book.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2023 3:23]

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 05:39 - Jul 6 with 4864 viewsKropotkin123

Bit boring. I prefer out home kit from last season, and away kit from this season.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2023 5:40]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 05:45 - Jul 6 with 4844 viewsPioneerBlue

Thought they were green and white

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 06:19 - Jul 6 with 4760 viewsfranz_tyson

First instincts it looks like a Norwich away kit. Especially with the sponsors.... the Bond's have diversified into timber.
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 06:24 - Jul 6 with 4745 viewsHungryLikeTheWoolf

Don't think it's anything special - just having gold on a kit doesn't magically make it amazing.
If you changed all the gold trim to white, it would be pretty forgettable IMO.
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 07:05 - Jul 6 with 4540 viewsFtnfwest

Too Norwich for me. Ok but might depend rather a lot on what shorts colour they’ll have. Often it’s black and the combo would be a bit dull.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2023 7:05]
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 07:29 - Jul 6 with 4390 viewshoppy

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 07:05 - Jul 6 by Ftnfwest

Too Norwich for me. Ok but might depend rather a lot on what shorts colour they’ll have. Often it’s black and the combo would be a bit dull.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2023 7:05]

They’re green and gold too, as well as the socks.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 07:32 - Jul 6 with 4361 viewsNthQldITFC

It's luvverly, my luvver! Ooh-gawd-aarh!

Very nice. Hope they finish top and we finish second again, that'll do nicely.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 07:48 - Jul 6 with 4253 viewsChurchman

Nice, if you like Norwich away kit. Not keen on green for a kit. It’s not as bad as the brown ghastliness Coventry wore in the early 80s, but it’s not a million miles short.

Football shirts should be blue, red or white. Allowed are combos of those colours - stripes (not red and blue), quarters (Bristol Rovers), halves (Blackburn) and a special exception for black and white stripes (Notts County and those imitators Newcastle).

The rest: in the bin. That includes black shirts. They’re for refs and leisure ware.

That’s my thought for the day sorted.

Edit: for the down voters: I was only joking!!! Well, not about yellow and green. That can go.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2023 18:53]
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 08:02 - Jul 6 with 4142 viewsthe_toff

Off the shelf Puma kit. Nothing particularly wow about it IMO
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 08:19 - Jul 6 with 4014 viewsWeirdFishes

We get it, you won the league Plymouth.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 08:24 - Jul 6 with 3980 viewsGarv

Can't have taken long for them to come up with that. Dull.

Also not having the v-neck.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 08:28 - Jul 6 with 3944 viewshoppy

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 07:48 - Jul 6 by Churchman

Nice, if you like Norwich away kit. Not keen on green for a kit. It’s not as bad as the brown ghastliness Coventry wore in the early 80s, but it’s not a million miles short.

Football shirts should be blue, red or white. Allowed are combos of those colours - stripes (not red and blue), quarters (Bristol Rovers), halves (Blackburn) and a special exception for black and white stripes (Notts County and those imitators Newcastle).

The rest: in the bin. That includes black shirts. They’re for refs and leisure ware.

That’s my thought for the day sorted.

Edit: for the down voters: I was only joking!!! Well, not about yellow and green. That can go.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2023 18:53]

Bradford City called… they’d like some guidance please… and we have Hull City on hold, but they can wait after that one time tiger print monstrosity…

https://www.bantamsdirect.co.uk/collections/home-kit

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 08:30 - Jul 6 with 3930 viewsemergencylime

It’s pretty good, but i think Swansea Home & Away is the best so far.

Poll: Another Tragical Vegas poll. Would you rather?

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 08:30 - Jul 6 with 3929 viewsYppswyche

‘Hang it in the Louvre’ or indeed a dimly-lit nuclear fallout bunker straight out of a horror movie.. either/or.
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:30 - Jul 6 with 3930 viewsYppswyche

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:37 - Jul 6 with 3881 viewsPaphosBlue

(No subject) (n/t) on 08:30 - Jul 6 by Yppswyche

Is the "vre" silent in Louvre?

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 08:50 - Jul 6 with 3820 viewsrickw

Yeah it looks like a decent shirt, however I always think back to the "invisible" Man Utd grey kit and how easy is this kit to spot your teammates in?

I'd take our orange kit over this easily!! :-)

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 09:20 - Jul 6 with 3681 viewsChurchman

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 08:28 - Jul 6 by hoppy

Bradford City called… they’d like some guidance please… and we have Hull City on hold, but they can wait after that one time tiger print monstrosity…

https://www.bantamsdirect.co.uk/collections/home-kit

Sorry Bradford. Banned. No loss because it looks drab ‘in the nylon’ anyway. Claret and blue? Bin. Dull, dull, dull.

The Hull tiger stripe kit was truly epic! But sadly - bin. Ok to sell it to the fans for leisure and retro weather though!

Oh Grimsby play in black and white stripes too - they’re allowed that.
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 09:24 - Jul 6 with 3637 viewsMattinLondon

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 08:50 - Jul 6 by rickw

Yeah it looks like a decent shirt, however I always think back to the "invisible" Man Utd grey kit and how easy is this kit to spot your teammates in?

I'd take our orange kit over this easily!! :-)

If green was really that hard to spot a teammate in why have keepers worn that colour for so long?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024