Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit 23:45 - Jul 5 with 7406 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 09:27 - Jul 6 with 1569 viewsKeno

"meh'

its ok, but it isnt blue, doesnt have white topped sleeves, a badge with a horse, 3 stars or have running towards adversity embroided in

If it has those it it would be championship winning kit

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 09:30 - Jul 6 with 1556 viewsgiant_stow

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 08:50 - Jul 6 by rickw

Yeah it looks like a decent shirt, however I always think back to the "invisible" Man Utd grey kit and how easy is this kit to spot your teammates in?

I'd take our orange kit over this easily!! :-)

My Arsenal fan brother was commenting on how lovely your Orange away kit was the other day - I told him to go fck himself (but he has half a point).

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 09:34 - Jul 6 with 1546 viewsN2_Blue

Some people in awe of a plain green shirt of another team. A bit weird. Not surprising so many moan about our kit if this is what floats their boat.

It’s clean but it’s really nothing special, and always thought Plymouth were green and white which makes having no white a little odd.

This fascination of of others teams kits seems to be a new thing…?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 09:47 - Jul 6 with 1522 viewsMattinLondon

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 09:34 - Jul 6 by N2_Blue

Some people in awe of a plain green shirt of another team. A bit weird. Not surprising so many moan about our kit if this is what floats their boat.

It’s clean but it’s really nothing special, and always thought Plymouth were green and white which makes having no white a little odd.

This fascination of of others teams kits seems to be a new thing…?

Not really. I remember buying Match, 90 minutes and Shoot many many years go and looking quite in depth at the new kits. This was close on 30 years ago.
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 09:47 - Jul 6 with 1518 viewsWallingford_Boy

Oh that is very nice indeed.

So disappointed with our home effort, definitely a step back on last seasons.

RIP Sir Bobby

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 09:57 - Jul 6 with 1503 viewsVaughan8

I would say hardly inspiring but each to their own.
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 10:00 - Jul 6 with 1501 viewsSwansea_Blue

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 07:29 - Jul 6 by hoppy

They’re green and gold too, as well as the socks.

If you're going to do green, that's the way to do it. They still look like extras out of Robin Hood though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 10:17 - Jul 6 with 1480 viewsArnieM

No players in yet then …..

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 11:27 - Jul 6 with 1444 viewsCoastalblue

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 10:00 - Jul 6 by Swansea_Blue

If you're going to do green, that's the way to do it. They still look like extras out of Robin Hood though.

Don't mind the shirt, quite plain and simple, but the kit as a whole looks like an Australian rugby league strip to me. Be interested to see what it looks like in real life.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 11:27 - Jul 6 with 1444 viewsdirtyboy

Ignoring the colour similarities with ‘them’ I really like this.

Well done Plymouth.
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 11:32 - Jul 6 with 1440 viewshoppy

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 10:00 - Jul 6 by Swansea_Blue

I don't know why the zig zags on the 2 x goalkeepers shirts shown there differ to each other in direction. Seems a bit odd.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 11:33 - Jul 6 with 1439 viewshoppy

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 09:30 - Jul 6 by giant_stow

My Arsenal fan brother was commenting on how lovely your Orange away kit was the other day - I told him to go fck himself (but he has half a point).

That would make a change from another family member, I guess.

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 11:57 - Jul 6 with 1421 viewsSarge

We’ve swapped over then. Last season they had a bit of a crap looking kit with too much white on it and now it’s our turn. I would buy this if I was a Plymouth fan like I bought ours last season for the first time in probably 10 years. Although I think ours was a bit more original with the stand pattern on it, but visually pleasing all the same.
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 12:10 - Jul 6 with 1407 viewsStewart27

It’s green. It’s horrendous.

Much like the inbreeds who have a yellow and green home kit and a green and yellow away kit.
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 12:13 - Jul 6 with 1404 viewsSE1blue

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 11:32 - Jul 6 by hoppy

I don't know why the zig zags on the 2 x goalkeepers shirts shown there differ to each other in direction. Seems a bit odd.

Is it to distinguish between the men’s and the women’s shirts?

Seeing the bronze-tanned players together in the shirts makes me think of the Australia team.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 12:27 - Jul 6 with 1370 viewshoppy

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 12:13 - Jul 6 by SE1blue

Is it to distinguish between the men’s and the women’s shirts?

Seeing the bronze-tanned players together in the shirts makes me think of the Australia team.

Maybe the sponsor logo was supposed to read "BONDI BEACH"?

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 12:42 - Jul 6 with 1344 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I shrug in its general direction.

It's not offensive. Not particularly original or exciting either. No idea why someone thinks it's a work of art.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 13:06 - Jul 6 with 1311 viewsHciwspi

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 11:33 - Jul 6 by hoppy

That would make a change from another family member, I guess.

If I could give 10 uppies for that I would. Made I lol
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 13:24 - Jul 6 with 1291 viewsRyorry

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 07:48 - Jul 6 by Churchman

Nice, if you like Norwich away kit. Not keen on green for a kit. It’s not as bad as the brown ghastliness Coventry wore in the early 80s, but it’s not a million miles short.

Football shirts should be blue, red or white. Allowed are combos of those colours - stripes (not red and blue), quarters (Bristol Rovers), halves (Blackburn) and a special exception for black and white stripes (Notts County and those imitators Newcastle).

The rest: in the bin. That includes black shirts. They’re for refs and leisure ware.

That’s my thought for the day sorted.

Edit: for the down voters: I was only joking!!! Well, not about yellow and green. That can go.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2023 18:53]

Wolves fans will be after you with bared fangs.

Nowt wrong with a nice old gold.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 14:04 - Jul 6 with 1268 viewsdanger_matt

https://ibb.co/gPhZK7w

Ta da...
Dunno, if this was the shirt people would be complaining it was too boring probably?
Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 14:22 - Jul 6 with 1237 viewsRyorry

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 14:04 - Jul 6 by danger_matt

https://ibb.co/gPhZK7w

Ta da...
Dunno, if this was the shirt people would be complaining it was too boring probably?

Love that, far better than this season's Home one with its stupid fussy collar.

Keep it simple & classic would be my motto in design.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 15:00 - Jul 6 with 1217 viewsdanger_matt

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 15:23 - Jul 6 with 1195 viewsN2_Blue

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 15:00 - Jul 6 by danger_matt

Just looks like a blue t-shirt, which is essentially what the Plymouth kit is, a plain green t-shirt. Nothing remarkable about it at all.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 16:08 - Jul 6 with 1151 viewsCoastalblue

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 15:23 - Jul 6 by N2_Blue

Just looks like a blue t-shirt, which is essentially what the Plymouth kit is, a plain green t-shirt. Nothing remarkable about it at all.

And this demostrates hy there will always be a big proportion of people disappointed, we all want different stuff.

I want plain blue, with white sleeves and a badge, that's all, no more than that. Ofc other people want different stuff, it's not wrong, in fact it's healthy.

I guess the trick is to appeal to as many as possible which the blackout kit appeared to do.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 16:23 - Jul 6 with 1130 viewshoppy

Plymouth just dropped the mic on their new kit on 14:22 - Jul 6 by Ryorry

Love that, far better than this season's Home one with its stupid fussy collar.

Keep it simple & classic would be my motto in design.

Yet, last season's home shirt was far from simple, with its heavily graphic background image, but that was very popular.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024