Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omari Hutchinson 22:10 - Sep 19 with 6181 viewsBlueNomad

Are the players Chelsea have spent tens of millions on better than this boy? I can’t see it, he works harder than any of them, from what I’ve seen, as well as being hugely talented. We are lucky to have him.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 22:12]
Omari Hutchinson on 22:14 - Sep 19 with 5049 viewsGavTWTD

He's getting significantly better with each game.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Omari Hutchinson on 22:16 - Sep 19 with 5001 viewsbournemouthblue

Almost certainly, bias aside

Chelsea in many ways are a bit like Southampton at the level above, lots of talent but have had so much turnover, they're all a bit disjointed and massively underperforming
[Post edited 19 Sep 2023 22:17]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Omari Hutchinson on 22:16 - Sep 19 with 4962 viewsFrimleyBlue

Need him. Broadhead and chappers in same team

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Omari Hutchinson on 22:17 - Sep 19 with 4956 viewsStevieH

Omari Hutchinson on 22:18 - Sep 19 with 4907 viewsNthQldITFC

Omari Hutchinson on 22:17 - Sep 19 by StevieH

That is one cracking photo!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Omari Hutchinson on 22:19 - Sep 19 with 4874 viewscordonblue

Alongside the ridiculous talent, he must have won the ball back more than any other player on the pitch and his game management at the end was superb.

Great to see the boy become a man tonight.

Who is Rak-Sakyi??
Walker Peters is one of the best players in the league on 22:21 - Sep 19 with 4831 viewsunstableblue

With loads of experience and Omari absolutely destroyed him tonight

That’s quite an achievement

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Omari Hutchinson on 22:24 - Sep 19 with 4757 viewsBasuco

Omari Hutchinson on 22:19 - Sep 19 by cordonblue

Alongside the ridiculous talent, he must have won the ball back more than any other player on the pitch and his game management at the end was superb.

Who is Rak-Sakyi??

I remember his first game and as soon as Town lost possession he would switch off. But, tonight he was superb on and off the ball, attacking and defending. Just Brilliant.
Login to get fewer ads

Omari Hutchinson on 22:27 - Sep 19 with 4662 viewscordonblue

Omari Hutchinson on 22:24 - Sep 19 by Basuco

I remember his first game and as soon as Town lost possession he would switch off. But, tonight he was superb on and off the ball, attacking and defending. Just Brilliant.

One month with KMac - tantalising to think what he could be like towards the end of the season
Omari Hutchinson on 22:36 - Sep 19 with 4496 viewsLord_Lucan

You don’t get to play for Chelsea unless you are class.

However when he played his first few minutes for us I thought, that he thought, that he had stepped down a level and he could take the world on - only to get dispossessed.

Every minute since though he has gradually got better and it must be 100% down to management.

From the start today he was class and I can only hope to imagine what he we will be like in the second half of the season.

He’s a player baby.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Omari Hutchinson on 22:43 - Sep 19 with 4355 viewspointofblue

His progression has been absolutely startling. If it's anything to go by, Premier League sides will be falling over themselves to send us their young players... and perhaps some of them will put their foot down and ask to stay.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Omari Hutchinson on 23:25 - Sep 19 with 4126 viewstractorboy1978

He could be scary good if he keeps developing at the rate he has in his first 2 months here. People writing him off after a couple of games should be hugely embarrassed.
Omari Hutchinson on 23:49 - Sep 19 with 4009 viewsITFCBlues

Tonight his best performance. Still very raw though but guess that's why we got him! Few times tonight he just needs to get his head up to either see there's no one in the box or to pick the right pass. But I'm sure that'll continue to improve over the course of the season!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Omari Hutchinson on 00:04 - Sep 20 with 3959 viewsblueoxford

Definitely our MoM tonight, but how did he avoid a yellow?!! Must have had about five final warnings!
Omari Hutchinson on 01:22 - Sep 20 with 3813 viewsSharkey

Omari Hutchinson on 22:18 - Sep 19 by NthQldITFC

That is one cracking photo!

It really is. One of the fun things about it is the two Town players having a quiet natter in the centre circle, paying not the slightest attention to the celebration.

I suspect this photo will be up for a lot of awards.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2023 1:26]
Omari Hutchinson on 03:55 - Sep 20 with 3630 viewseddiespearitt03

Awesome performance from Omari. That performance will elevate his confidence and belief. That performance will inspire all the ITFC younger players at our club

It was a joy to watch. With Omari and Dane Scarlett at this club it is going to be an exciting season. Having an extra two attacking players has boosted this squad . Well done to a dogged team performance .. The fans were superb, as usual.
Omari Hutchinson on 06:03 - Sep 20 with 3485 viewsChurchman

Omari Hutchinson on 22:24 - Sep 19 by Basuco

I watched him as he came out for the Stoke game. He looked on his own, miserable and a bit disinterested. He came on late in the game - and looked quite talented but disinterested. Not much of a team player. Waste of a loan, send him back. We don’t need a billy big b0llx here thought I.

That lasted well. I couldn’t be more wrong. Every time I’ve seen him, he’s looked better and better. I noticed at the Cardiff game he walked out and was laughing with somebody and his whole demeanour was different. So was his contribution. At this rate he’s going to be some player. I bet the Saints defenders already think he is. He didn’t exactly give them much peace.

I think it is easy to forget that players take time to settle into a new environment and different ways of doing things. Well done him and of course the coaches and other players who it looks like are having a positive impact on him.
Omari Hutchinson on 06:14 - Sep 20 with 3442 viewsWonky

Omari Hutchinson on 22:19 - Sep 19 by cordonblue

Who is Rak-Sakyi??

Here you go.

Jesurun Rak-Sakyi (born 5 October 2002) is an English professional footballer who plays as a right winger or forward for Premier League club Crystal Palace.[3]

Jesurun Rak-Sakyi
Personal information
Full name
Jesurun Rak-Sakyi
Date of birth
5 October 2002 (age 20)[1]
Place of birth
Southwark, England
Height
1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)[2]
Position(s)
Right winger, forward
Team information
Current team
Crystal Palace
Number
Youth career
–2019
Chelsea
2019–2021
Crystal Palace
Senior career*
Years
Team
Apps
(Gls)
2021–
Crystal Palace
(0)
2022–2023
→ Charlton Athletic (loan)
(15)
International career‡
2021–
England U20
(1)
*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of 18 September 2023 (UTC)
‡ National team caps and goals, correct as of 22:10, 21 August 2023
Omari Hutchinson on 07:01 - Sep 20 with 3238 viewsBluespeed225

Omari Hutchinson on 01:22 - Sep 20 by Sharkey

It really is. One of the fun things about it is the two Town players having a quiet natter in the centre circle, paying not the slightest attention to the celebration.

I suspect this photo will be up for a lot of awards.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2023 1:26]

Yes! Whats the chat about. 'We must stay tighter', 'He's on it tonight', 'That pre match pasta is repeating on me'?
Omari Hutchinson on 07:13 - Sep 20 with 3169 viewsVaughan8

Definitely improving with each game which is understandable. I'm surprised at his defensive.work but after what McKenna said it seems that is something they've been working on.

My only criticism is the wayward passes at times, but he wasn't the only.one.

Definitely looks like a talent. Even if he doesn't start, bringing him.on against tired defenders is a good weapon to have.
Omari Hutchinson on 08:24 - Sep 20 with 2934 viewsElephantintheRoom

Well why not ask the same question of the poor man’s Chelsea - your very own franchise.

Last night the bloke from Posh got a rare start ahead of the arthritic bloke from Boro. Would Humphreys be better than either of them if he’d been given a chance - now his career is effectively over.

If you look at the treatment table there’s a bloke sitting on it who may or may not be as good as Baggot.

If you look in the Town goal there’s a bloke who was brought in to be Town’s goalie, written off and replaced in a few weeks.

Etc etc

That’s franchise football - even tight muscles was sitting on the bench so a Chelsea player could strut his stuff

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Omari Hutchinson on 08:27 - Sep 20 with 2886 viewsMetal_Hacker

Omari Hutchinson on 08:24 - Sep 20 by ElephantintheRoom

Well why not ask the same question of the poor man’s Chelsea - your very own franchise.

Last night the bloke from Posh got a rare start ahead of the arthritic bloke from Boro. Would Humphreys be better than either of them if he’d been given a chance - now his career is effectively over.

If you look at the treatment table there’s a bloke sitting on it who may or may not be as good as Baggot.

If you look in the Town goal there’s a bloke who was brought in to be Town’s goalie, written off and replaced in a few weeks.

Etc etc

That’s franchise football - even tight muscles was sitting on the bench so a Chelsea player could strut his stuff

Get back to the fun factory luv

Poll: If it were one or the other

Omari Hutchinson on 08:38 - Sep 20 with 2839 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Etc etc

Imagine having to be a next door neighbour to this.
Sort of bloke you duck back inside the house to avoid if you see him on the driveway.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2023 8:47]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Omari Hutchinson on 08:54 - Sep 20 with 2764 viewspointofblue

Etc etc

YOUR very own franchise.

And there’s the admission. Bitter Norwich supporter, not a Town fan.

Let’s move on.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Omari Hutchinson on 09:00 - Sep 20 with 2712 viewsCityBlue

Sung to the tune of "That's Amore"

When the ball's at his feet
His first touch is so sweet
That's Omari!

As he's running past you
Shows the back of his shoes
That's Omari

When he runs down the wing
You will hear the fans sing
That's Omari

When the ball's in the net