Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... 20:23 - Jan 13 with 2682 viewsFunge

... from the other end, granted, but that honestly looked like the worst miss ever seen at Portman Rd....

Incredibly, it doesn't make the Sky highlights.
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:25 - Jan 13 with 2295 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I think the reason is that nobody has enough vowels left in their mobile contract to risk starting a thread about him.
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:30 - Jan 13 with 2233 viewshomer_123

As it happens...I'd want to see it again...but had ot been on target I think tge defender might have had it covered with the slide block?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:31 - Jan 13 with 2201 viewsBarcaBlue

Let's face it, a few people here struggle with "Morsey"
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:31 - Jan 13 with 2197 viewsVegtablue

Woolf had an easier chance I thought when he cracked the post from Davis' FK. Fridge did well to close Aouchiche down quickly and the ball wasn't nicely on the floor, so more of a big miss than a sitter imo.
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:32 - Jan 13 with 2186 viewsnorfsufblue

When you get a let off like that you have to make it count..... tonight we did exactly that and that could end up being mega important for the rest of the season
[Post edited 13 Jan 20:33]
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:32 - Jan 13 with 2178 viewsSwansea_Blue

I did, if it’s any help. It’s part of the reason I don’t think we ‘deserved’ to smash them. We had the best of it just about, but they missed a couple of big chances.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:33 - Jan 13 with 2168 viewsGeoffSentence

Should have been an absolute gift for them. Was surprised and delighted to see it slide wide.

Can see why their fans were calling for a striker.

It's all a bit f a blur, did they have any other chances in the second half?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:35 - Jan 13 with 2119 viewsMullet

Touch looked bobbly to me and he shanked it. Woolfy's was a bigger miss I'd say.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:41 - Jan 13 with 2063 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:25 - Jan 13 by ArnoldMoorhen

I think the reason is that nobody has enough vowels left in their mobile contract to risk starting a thread about him.

Shame you can't upvote your own witticisms that you made in the pub and have no recollection of even 15 minutes after...

One of my best jokes. I liked it, anyway.

Hic!!!
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:42 - Jan 13 with 2026 viewspatrickswell

Sky’s match director did a great job of cutting to Aouchiche every time there was a break in play over that 5 minute spell around the miss and our winner,and you could almost have felt sorry for him.
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:43 - Jan 13 with 1991 viewsEireannach_gorm

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:33 - Jan 13 by GeoffSentence

Should have been an absolute gift for them. Was surprised and delighted to see it slide wide.

Can see why their fans were calling for a striker.

It's all a bit f a blur, did they have any other chances in the second half?

If that had gone in I suspect we could have lost that game.
Yes I know the Wolf should also have scored but there were fine margins in the game

He was also responsible for the foul that led to Chappers goal.

I'm happy with a 'lucky general'.

COYB
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:44 - Jan 13 with 1965 viewsWestSussexBlue

Isn’t that what you cry when you stub your toe.
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:50 - Jan 13 with 1878 viewsIllinoisblue

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:35 - Jan 13 by Mullet

Touch looked bobbly to me and he shanked it. Woolfy's was a bigger miss I'd say.

To be fair to wolf, it came at him quickly.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:52 - Jan 13 with 1861 viewsFunge

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:41 - Jan 13 by ArnoldMoorhen

Shame you can't upvote your own witticisms that you made in the pub and have no recollection of even 15 minutes after...

Hic!!!

Yes it was quite good.

5.5/10
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:53 - Jan 13 with 1847 viewsMullet

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:50 - Jan 13 by Illinoisblue

To be fair to wolf, it came at him quickly.

It did, but he just seemed to make the one bit of contact that stopped it going in!

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:56 - Jan 13 with 1804 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:35 - Jan 13 by Mullet

Edmundson did a great job of getting across to potentially block the shot and rush O'Sheesh too.
[Post edited 13 Jan 20:56]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:56 - Jan 13 with 1793 viewsbadadski

It wasn’t a miss - fridge done brilliantly and charged in go block a clear site of goal and forcing him wide. I think it was fridge any way
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:58 - Jan 13 with 1761 viewsfarkenhell

Worst miss? It was bad, but it was no Marlon Harewood!
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:58 - Jan 13 with 1758 viewsNthQldITFC

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:41 - Jan 13 by ArnoldMoorhen

Hic!!!

Nc n rnldMrhn!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:59 - Jan 13 with 1743 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:52 - Jan 13 by Funge

Yes it was quite good.

5.5/10

But I was at least 5 pints in!

7.5, surely?
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 21:01 - Jan 13 with 1723 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:58 - Jan 13 by NthQldITFC

Nc n rnldMrhn!

Yourrreee myyy bessshhhhtttt maaaattteee!!!!!!
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 21:01 - Jan 13 with 1719 viewsIllinoisblue

He tried to be clever and flick it with outside of his boot. Sunderland fans are taking the defeat well; many calling for Beale Out already. He’s had 4 games and they’ve seen enough.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 21:02 - Jan 13 with 1690 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:58 - Jan 13 by NthQldITFC

Nc n rnldMrhn!

I just got it!

Lol!

r shld * sy Ll! ?
Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 21:02 - Jan 13 with 1690 viewsMullet

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 20:59 - Jan 13 by ArnoldMoorhen

But I was at least 5 pints in!

7.5, surely?

I'd say Funge has used at least one too many 5's as it is.

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 21:04 - Jan 13 with 1671 viewsFunge

Why is no-one talking about Aouchiche's miss... on 21:01 - Jan 13 by Illinoisblue

He tried to be clever and flick it with outside of his boot. Sunderland fans are taking the defeat well; many calling for Beale Out already. He’s had 4 games and they’ve seen enough.

He's a pure lemon, Beale; a charlatan of Paul Cook proportions. Talks a brilliant gig; fully incapable of delivering though.

I'm naturally biased, but there's no way Mogga deserved the sack up there.

They do alternate between decent and dross up there; Lee Johnson somehow got the gig up there too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024