Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Clarke after his goals 17:33 - Feb 12 with 4164 viewsTractorgirlforever

What did the sign he made with his hands after both of his goals mean? Ive not been able to work it out!😄
0
Jack Clarke after his goals on 17:44 - Feb 12 with 4083 viewsMeadowlark

He was making shadows with his hands. The first one was a dying budgie. The second was a rampant Suffolk Punch.
17
Crips gang sign. (n/t) on 17:51 - Feb 12 with 4015 viewsBloots


Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
Jack Clarke after his goals on 18:19 - Feb 12 with 3822 viewsBrandedWilliams

ME for Marcus Evans wasn’t it?
0
Jack Clarke after his goals on 18:20 - Feb 12 with 3809 viewsExiled2Surrey

I think he did the same after scoring against us last season
0
Jack Clarke after his goals on 18:22 - Feb 12 with 3777 viewsPinewoodblue

Jack Clarke after his goals on 18:20 - Feb 12 by Exiled2Surrey

I think he did the same after scoring against us last season


I prefer Meadowlarks answer.

Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

1
Jack Clarke after his goals on 18:29 - Feb 12 with 3716 viewsTresBonne

It's meant to be J C.

Which stands for Jack Clarke. If you couldn't work that out.

Poll: Saturday's England 3rd Place Game...

0
Jack Clarke after his goals on 18:48 - Feb 12 with 3594 viewsSitfcB

It’s how many away points he’s got.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

1
Jack Clarke after his goals on 18:49 - Feb 12 with 3577 viewsTrequartista

Jack Clarke after his goals on 18:29 - Feb 12 by TresBonne

It's meant to be J C.

Which stands for Jack Clarke. If you couldn't work that out.


Jesus Christ. Could be him.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Clarke after his goals on 19:10 - Feb 12 with 3401 viewsTresBonne

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by



That looks a lot different to the ones I've seen him do before, am I bugging?

Excellent Attacker.

Poll: Saturday's England 3rd Place Game...

0
Jack Clarke after his goals on 19:40 - Feb 12 with 3241 viewsMookamoo

3
Jack Clarke after his goals on 19:54 - Feb 12 with 3134 viewsDBaldy

I thought he was going for Ali G's old 'west side' symbol, so maybe Clarke lives in the Sproughton area?
0
Jack Clarke after his goals on 19:56 - Feb 12 with 3109 viewsNthQldITFC

Jack Clarke after his goals on 19:40 - Feb 12 by Mookamoo



I used to love Fingermouse when I was a nipper.

No smutty jokes please Keno or NthQldIT... oh, hang on, I'm fingering myself as a smutty joke inserter.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
Jack Clarke after his goals on 20:03 - Feb 12 with 3050 viewsSmoresy

Jack Clarke after his goals on 18:29 - Feb 12 by TresBonne

It's meant to be J C.

Which stands for Jack Clarke. If you couldn't work that out.


Is it in Wingdings?
1
Jack Clarke after his goals on 20:27 - Feb 12 with 2919 viewsMetal_Hacker

Jack Clarke after his goals on 19:56 - Feb 12 by NthQldITFC

I used to love Fingermouse when I was a nipper.

No smutty jokes please Keno or NthQldIT... oh, hang on, I'm fingering myself as a smutty joke inserter.


I used to love it too as a young un

No arm in it

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
Jack Clarke after his goals on 20:52 - Feb 12 with 2818 viewsKeno

Jack Clarke after his goals on 19:56 - Feb 12 by NthQldITFC

I used to love Fingermouse when I was a nipper.

No smutty jokes please Keno or NthQldIT... oh, hang on, I'm fingering myself as a smutty joke inserter.


The fingering is all wrong on the clip and the tonguing leaves a lot to de desired

I know about these things

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
Jack Clarke after his goals on 20:54 - Feb 12 with 2799 viewswrightsrightglove

Jack Clarke after his goals on 19:10 - Feb 12 by TresBonne

That looks a lot different to the ones I've seen him do before, am I bugging?

Excellent Attacker.


Same as he’s always done, I believe it’s E M for Emily his partner
0
Jack Clarke after his goals on 21:04 - Feb 12 with 2755 viewsPioneerBlue

As a side point has anyone tried doing that E with their fingers: it’s weird.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

0
Jack Clarke after his goals on 23:06 - Feb 12 with 2443 viewsSwansea_Blue

Jack Clarke after his goals on 18:49 - Feb 12 by Trequartista

Jesus Christ. Could be him.


Jeremy Corbyn innit

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

-1
Jack Clarke after his goals on 07:35 - Feb 13 with 2049 viewshoppy

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by



Surely it would have a P O as well, for ‘Pride of’?

Maybe he was showing his support for EA Sports?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
Jack Clarke after his goals on 08:20 - Feb 13 with 1955 viewsSamWhiteUK

Jack Clarke after his goals on 21:04 - Feb 12 by PioneerBlue

As a side point has anyone tried doing that E with their fingers: it’s weird.


Makes me laugh, the way he uses one hand to put the other into position
2
Jack Clarke after his goals on 12:00 - Feb 13 with 1494 viewsvinceg

Jack Clarke after his goals on 19:56 - Feb 12 by NthQldITFC

I used to love Fingermouse when I was a nipper.

No smutty jokes please Keno or NthQldIT... oh, hang on, I'm fingering myself as a smutty joke inserter.


the show was actually FIngerbobs, featuring Fingermouse, a seagull called Gulliver, a tortoise and (randomly) a scampi !

Although Fingermouse got ideas above his station and launched his own spin-off which bombed after one series thus ending his showbiz career. Probably now living in a trailer park somewhere having Special Brew for breakfast
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026