Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Kookereller…. 09:02 - Apr 14 with 3837 viewsBloots

….get done for flicking the Vs at Sitters yesterday?

That’s what I wanna know.

Outrageous behaviour!

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

1
Will Kookereller…. on 09:14 - Apr 14 with 3292 viewsitfcjoe

I assume so if it's reported, could see it clearly from the upper tier even

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

1
Will Kookereller…. on 09:19 - Apr 14 with 3232 viewsblueislander

Will Kookereller…. on 09:14 - Apr 14 by itfcjoe

I assume so if it's reported, could see it clearly from the upper tier even


Will Sitters get banned from Stamford Bridge for abusing him?
0
Will Kookereller…. on 09:31 - Apr 14 with 3152 viewsNthQldITFC

It's a bit late now, I know, but a rendition to the tune of La Cucaracha of "You hairy w**ker, you hairy w**ker, la, la-la-la-la-la-la" may have been apposite at that point.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
Will Kookereller…. on 09:46 - Apr 14 with 3064 viewsArnoldMoorhen

He didn't flick the Vs at Sitters.

He flicked the Vs at someone near him.

Definitely info.
3
Will Kookereller…. on 09:52 - Apr 14 with 3006 viewsDanTheMan

Nasty little player. Annoying that he's quite good.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

0
Will Kookereller…. on 10:02 - Apr 14 with 2942 viewsSwansea_Blue

Will Kookereller…. on 09:46 - Apr 14 by ArnoldMoorhen

He didn't flick the Vs at Sitters.

He flicked the Vs at someone near him.

Definitely info.


Ha! TWTD. Maybe he was asking how many trainers Sitters had lost

'Was it two...or one?'

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

1
Known as Bill to his mates (n/t) on 10:02 - Apr 14 with 2935 viewsSwansea_Blue


Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Will Kookereller…. on 10:13 - Apr 14 with 2871 viewsMullet

It was at Sitters? Hmmmm maybe it’s ok then?

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

0
Login to get fewer ads

Will Kookereller…. on 10:18 - Apr 14 with 2831 viewsJakeITFC

I watched at home yesterday and was picked up clear as day on TV.
0
Will Kookereller…. on 10:23 - Apr 14 with 2771 viewsSimonBatfordITFC

Christ. What a bunch of snowflakes we are.
0
Will Kookereller…. on 11:07 - Apr 14 with 2632 viewsSitfcB

I thought it was quite funny but the blokes that ran down the stairs obviously didn’t

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
Will Kookereller…. on 11:07 - Apr 14 with 2621 viewsMetal_Hacker

Will Kookereller…. on 11:07 - Apr 14 by SitfcB

I thought it was quite funny but the blokes that ran down the stairs obviously didn’t


Did Robson run down the stairs ?

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
Will Kookereller…. on 11:08 - Apr 14 with 2613 viewsSitfcB

Will Kookereller…. on 10:18 - Apr 14 by JakeITFC

I watched at home yesterday and was picked up clear as day on TV.


Did the TV show his obvious handball aswell?!

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
Will Kookereller…. on 11:09 - Apr 14 with 2612 viewsJakeITFC

Will Kookereller…. on 11:08 - Apr 14 by SitfcB

Did the TV show his obvious handball aswell?!


Not a replay of it no, but looked like it was still in play real time.
0
The bloke screaming…. on 11:10 - Apr 14 with 2601 viewsBloots

Will Kookereller…. on 11:07 - Apr 14 by SitfcB

I thought it was quite funny but the blokes that ran down the stairs obviously didn’t


….over your shoulder was hilarious.

Did he think the steward was gonna go onto the pitch and have a word with the ref?

Funny.

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
Will Kookereller…. on 11:21 - Apr 14 with 2516 viewsTresBonne

I was convinced I saw this from the upper tier, but my mate told me I'd lost my head.

Thanks.

Poll: Saturday's England 3rd Place Game...

0
The bloke screaming…. on 12:04 - Apr 14 with 2366 viewsSitfcB

The bloke screaming…. on 11:10 - Apr 14 by Bloots

….over your shoulder was hilarious.

Did he think the steward was gonna go onto the pitch and have a word with the ref?

Funny.


I couldn’t believe it when he actually said to the steward “he just put his fingers up at us what are you going to do about it” - proper foaming at the mouth.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
Will Kookereller…. on 12:05 - Apr 14 with 2355 viewsSitfcB

Will Kookereller…. on 11:07 - Apr 14 by Metal_Hacker

Did Robson run down the stairs ?


Didn’t need to, we were right on the front row!

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

1
Will Kookereller…. on 12:18 - Apr 14 with 2293 viewsSitfcB

Will Kookereller…. on 11:09 - Apr 14 by JakeITFC

Not a replay of it no, but looked like it was still in play real time.


Definitely, from our view it was never over the line.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
Will Kookereller…. on 12:44 - Apr 14 with 2170 viewsberkstractorboy

Will Kookereller…. on 12:18 - Apr 14 by SitfcB

Definitely, from our view it was never over the line.


From the clip I saw it looked in play, but can't find the video I saw on You Tube that had it
0
Will Kookereller…. on 12:48 - Apr 14 with 2134 viewsVic

Oooo - I hadn'theard about this! Any clips of it anywhere?

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

0
Will Kookereller…. on 12:51 - Apr 14 with 2116 viewsDubtractor

When I saw the title I thought this might be a rumours thread, linking us with a little known Australian striker called Will Kookerella.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
Will Kookereller…. on 13:18 - Apr 14 with 1991 viewstextbackup

Will Kookereller…. on 09:52 - Apr 14 by DanTheMan

Nasty little player. Annoying that he's quite good.


But great that both goals came down his sode

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

0
Will Kookereller…. on 13:40 - Apr 14 with 1908 viewsPhilTWTD

Will Kookereller…. on 12:51 - Apr 14 by Dubtractor

When I saw the title I thought this might be a rumours thread, linking us with a little known Australian striker called Will Kookerella.


Told nothing in it.
6
Beautiful (n/t) on 13:53 - Apr 14 with 1826 viewsBloots

Will Kookereller…. on 13:40 - Apr 14 by PhilTWTD

Told nothing in it.



Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026