Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? 13:07 - Aug 31 with 5185 viewsBrixtonBlue

We've tried putting down onion, egg shells, chopped chillis, coffee grounds, Olbas Oil, mustard in boiling water, vinegar... I've even tried weeing out there to show them who's boss!

If anything they seem to be viewing all this as a challenge!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:08 - Aug 31 with 3302 viewsHerbivore

I was going to suggest pissing out there as it's meant to deter them, but clearly these London foxes are made of sterner stuff.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:08 - Aug 31 with 3304 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:11 - Aug 31 with 3278 viewsBlueBadger

Stop leaving ham sandwiches out.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:11 - Aug 31 with 3279 viewsNthQldITFC

I have no advice vis-a-vis the foxes, but I can give some tips on crapping if you PM me.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:11 - Aug 31 with 3276 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:08 - Aug 31 by GlasgowBlue

We both laughed at this, cheers Glassers!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:14 - Aug 31 with 3268 viewsJ2BLUE

Have you considered patrolling your garden dressed as a dinosaur whilst riding a horse?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:14 - Aug 31 with 3257 viewsBloomBlue

Put your takeaway wrappers in the bin
Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:15 - Aug 31 with 3251 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:14 - Aug 31 by J2BLUE

Have you considered patrolling your garden dressed as a dinosaur whilst riding a horse?

I'll be honest, I hadn't.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:15 - Aug 31 with 3251 viewsMeadowlark

Get a cat. A bossy one.

Our neighbourhood fox insists on crapping in the birdfeeder water dish on the grass!!

And no we haven't got a cat.
Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:15 - Aug 31 with 3249 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:11 - Aug 31 by BlueBadger

Stop leaving ham sandwiches out.

Now delivered by Uber eats in their flying cars, driven by a bloke who drives far better when he’s pissed.

Apologies if I’ve left out any TGisms.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2020 13:16]

Iron Lion Zion

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:18 - Aug 31 with 3229 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:15 - Aug 31 by Meadowlark

Get a cat. A bossy one.

Our neighbourhood fox insists on crapping in the birdfeeder water dish on the grass!!

I would posit that that might be a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire. Come to think of it...

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:20 - Aug 31 with 3234 viewsBlueBadger

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:14 - Aug 31 by J2BLUE

That horse has got a better first touch than every signing we've made since 2018.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:23 - Aug 31 with 3218 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:20 - Aug 31 by BlueBadger

That horse has got a better first touch than every signing we've made since 2018.

Moves quicker than Judge as well.

Iron Lion Zion

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 14:05 - Aug 31 with 3147 viewsbluelagos

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:08 - Aug 31 by Herbivore

I was going to suggest pissing out there as it's meant to deter them, but clearly these London foxes are made of sterner stuff.

Definitely no 2s rather than no 1s required I reckon.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 14:11 - Aug 31 with 3131 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Grated orange peel around the edge of your garden. Doesn't harm anything and a fox or cat hates the smell of citrus. Lemon or limes work just as well.
Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 14:16 - Aug 31 with 3120 viewsfactual_blue

Buy a wolf.

https://www.exoticanimalsforsale.net/wolves-for-sale.asp

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 14:18 - Aug 31 with 3118 viewsSomethingBlue

Human hair can work as a deterrent — no joke!

We've found that non-toxic pellets, from memory the citrus oil-based ones, do a much better job than expected. Won't stop them coming into the garden but should deter them from digging under a fence, for example, if concentrated in that area.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 14:22 - Aug 31 with 3108 viewsgiant_stow

Its automated so you don't have to sit there with it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 14:54 - Aug 31 with 3058 viewsBloomBlue

In all serious if you live in London you'll never deter them as there so many of them and they get use to all smells. For example Scoot seems to work for a couple of days and then they ignore it.
Some people say the devices which buzz a noise or shoot a jet of water if the motion sensor is tripped work.

Unfortunately only one thing ever deterred them and that was Renardine but it was banned in the UK about 15 years ago but guaranteed to deter a fox
Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 14:56 - Aug 31 with 3048 viewsBrixtonBlue

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 14:18 - Aug 31 by SomethingBlue

Human hair can work as a deterrent — no joke!

We've found that non-toxic pellets, from memory the citrus oil-based ones, do a much better job than expected. Won't stop them coming into the garden but should deter them from digging under a fence, for example, if concentrated in that area.

I haven't got a lot of hair to spare but the missus leaves lumps all over the house, so we'll give it a try!

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 15:22 - Aug 31 with 2981 viewsBluefish

I think i heard flying cars help

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 16:12 - Aug 31 with 2955 viewsbournemouthblue

Owning a Rottweiler would probably deal with it

Foxes are omnivores, if it's theoretically edible, they won't be bothered, if anything it will encourage them

They're not that big an animal, a confident domestic cat could see a fox off if they keep their bottle
[Post edited 31 Aug 2020 16:15]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 16:44 - Aug 31 with 2919 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 14:22 - Aug 31 by giant_stow

Its automated so you don't have to sit there with it.

Does it run on AA batteries?

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 16:55 - Aug 31 with 2898 viewsBlue_Order

Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 13:15 - Aug 31 by Meadowlark

Get a cat. A bossy one.

The only problem with getting a cat, is that you then have a cat.
Anyone got any tips on stopping foxes coming in your garden and crapping? on 17:02 - Aug 31 with 2881 viewshoppy

Put a basil brush hand puppet on the top of a stick, with a sign alongside saying “this could be you!” to warn them what could happen if they don’t do one...
[Post edited 31 Aug 2020 17:32]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024