Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Squirming little twit. 09:39 - Jan 13 with 2722 viewscatch74

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Squirming little twit. on 09:40 - Jan 13 with 1923 viewsKieran_Knows

He really does have one of those faces you just want to punch. He's such a berk.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Squirming little twit. on 09:43 - Jan 13 with 1891 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lagos, I think I might have to change my mind about who's the worst Minister ever!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Squirming little twit. on 09:43 - Jan 13 with 1890 viewsDanTheMan

FFS man just say "yes".

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Squirming little twit. on 09:43 - Jan 13 with 1890 viewsfooters

When a cnt like Piers Morgan is calling you out you know you've reached the bottom of the barrel.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Squirming little twit. on 09:45 - Jan 13 with 1871 viewsCoco

why is politics so robotic? Why do they refuse to show a human side?

"I am regretful that I voted against it now but the important thing is we recognised our failings and came the correct decision. I have to thank Marcus for highlighting the issues to support this fantastic scheme"

Surely something like this would gain the far more respect and confidence? I just don't get it, it really is like they are spoilt children.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Squirming little twit. on 09:46 - Jan 13 with 1858 viewsSomethingBlue

Sadly he knows he can get away with saying whatever he wants because a stable and sizeable percentage of the country can't get enough of everything they're up to.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Squirming little twit. on 09:52 - Jan 13 with 1788 viewsfooters

Squirming little twit. on 09:45 - Jan 13 by Coco

"I am regretful that I voted against it now but the important thing is we recognised our failings and came the correct decision. I have to thank Marcus for highlighting the issues to support this fantastic scheme"

Surely something like this would gain the far more respect and confidence? I just don't get it, it really is like they are spoilt children.

It's probably a symptom of how our media operates, isn't it. If he did admit to regretting it the front pages would be "TW@T-FACED LIAR MAKES ANOTHER SHAMEFUL U-TURN" instead of a page 12 article of "GOVT MINISTER 'GLAD' RASHFORD SCHEME IS WORKING".

The relationship between the media and government is so unhealthy. We've basically been run by the Daily Mail and Sun opinion pages for the last five years instead of the government doing the right but unpopular things.

Squirming little twit. on 09:52 - Jan 13 with 1783 viewshoppy

Squirming little twit. on 09:45 - Jan 13 by Coco

I was reading that as a quote from Lambert... or is that just wishful thinking?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

Squirming little twit. on 09:57 - Jan 13 with 1762 viewsHalf_Idiot

The pause and nod at 30 seconds! The arrogance is disgusting!
Squirming little twit. on 10:00 - Jan 13 with 1746 viewsKeno

it comes to something when the moral compass and voices of reason is Piers Morgan

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Squirming little twit. on 10:12 - Jan 13 with 1682 viewshoppy

Squirming little twit. on 10:00 - Jan 13 by Keno

it comes to something when the moral compass and voices of reason is Piers Morgan

Indeed. Especially without asking if Piers regrets going away for a holiday in the sun over Christmas having been grilling so many people about having a conscience and being responsible with their actions etc...

Squirming little twit. on 10:17 - Jan 13 with 1656 viewslongtimefan

Squirming little twit. on 10:00 - Jan 13 by Keno

Except he isn’t. He’s just as duplicitous as the politicians and is only presenting things that way because he thinks it makes him look good. His recent hypocritical actions with regard to COVID restrictions being one such example.
Squirming little twit. on 10:19 - Jan 13 with 1635 viewshype313

He is by far the worst MP I have ever had the misfortune to witness, I can only hope Boris is using him as cannon fodder and once this is all over he will end up in political obscurity.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Squirming little twit. on 10:20 - Jan 13 with 1634 viewsNthQldITFC

Squirming little twit. on 09:52 - Jan 13 by footers

It's probably a symptom of how our media operates, isn't it. If he did admit to regretting it the front pages would be "TW@T-FACED LIAR MAKES ANOTHER SHAMEFUL U-TURN" instead of a page 12 article of "GOVT MINISTER 'GLAD' RASHFORD SCHEME IS WORKING".

The relationship between the media and government is so unhealthy. We've basically been run by the Daily Mail and Sun opinion pages for the last five years instead of the government doing the right but unpopular things.

True of course, but I always think that the equation would still come out in the honest and contrite politicians favour, if they said 'Yes, I got it wrong'.

Loss of votes from the "TW@T-FACED LIAR..." exposure
<
Gain of votes from the perception of being capable of some degree of honesty.

They've just got to brave enough to try it out. Who knows, we might all like it.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Squirming little twit. on 10:21 - Jan 13 with 1611 viewsjeera

#*@#"!*~%!!!!!!!!!1 weasel.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Squirming little twit. on 11:15 - Jan 13 with 1496 viewsDarth_Koont

Soul-destroying stuff.

Pronouns: He/Him

Squirming little twit. on 11:56 - Jan 13 with 1427 viewsBluefish

Utter c*** and for once I am not talking about Piers Morgan

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Squirming little twit. on 12:28 - Jan 13 with 1372 viewsmonytowbray

Squirming little twit. on 10:17 - Jan 13 by longtimefan

Except he isn’t. He’s just as duplicitous as the politicians and is only presenting things that way because he thinks it makes him look good. His recent hypocritical actions with regard to COVID restrictions being one such example.

He’s still a transphobic climate change denialist.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Squirming little twit. on 12:35 - Jan 13 with 1349 viewshoppy

Squirming little twit. on 09:40 - Jan 13 by Kieran_Knows

He really does have one of those faces you just want to punch. He's such a berk.

Hancock does too...

Squirming little twit. on 12:39 - Jan 13 with 1329 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Squirming little twit. on 10:20 - Jan 13 by NthQldITFC

True of course, but I always think that the equation would still come out in the honest and contrite politicians favour, if they said 'Yes, I got it wrong'.

Loss of votes from the "TW@T-FACED LIAR..." exposure
<
Gain of votes from the perception of being capable of some degree of honesty.

They've just got to brave enough to try it out. Who knows, we might all like it.

The only group of people you have a lower percentage of never admitting 'they got it wrong' than politicians is TWTD posters; be it about politics itself or ITFC. Mind you to be fair there are some politicians on this forum , so they are in both camps!; they don't just admit who they are!
It is a human trait I'm afraid.
Squirming little twit. on 12:42 - Jan 13 with 1322 viewsSpruceMoose

Squirming little twit. on 09:46 - Jan 13 by SomethingBlue

Sadly he knows he can get away with saying whatever he wants because a stable and sizeable percentage of the country can't get enough of everything they're up to.

No doubt there will be some on here hoisting up their 10 points sign like a sociopathic Strictly Come Dancing judge in response to that clip.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Squirming little twit. on 12:44 - Jan 13 with 1310 viewsHerbivore

If these ghouls were capable of human feeling he'd be utterly ashamed and embarrassed.

Screw this Tory government, and screw anyone that voted for these dim-witted, self-serving charlatans.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Squirming little twit. on 12:45 - Jan 13 with 1309 viewsfooters

Squirming little twit. on 12:44 - Jan 13 by Herbivore

If these ghouls were capable of human feeling he'd be utterly ashamed and embarrassed.

Screw this Tory government, and screw anyone that voted for these dim-witted, self-serving charlatans.

I see you've been listening to the Paz Man and have toned down your language, sir.

Squirming little twit. on 12:45 - Jan 13 with 1308 viewsSpruceMoose

Squirming little twit. on 12:39 - Jan 13 by Timefliesbyintheblue

The only group of people you have a lower percentage of never admitting 'they got it wrong' than politicians is TWTD posters; be it about politics itself or ITFC. Mind you to be fair there are some politicians on this forum , so they are in both camps!; they don't just admit who they are!
It is a human trait I'm afraid.

Since Trump has been banned from Twitter I've been missing reading his ridiculous quips that display massive levels of projection, so thanks for posting that!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Squirming little twit. on 12:45 - Jan 13 with 1302 viewsKropotkin123

scum

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024