Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deal for Parrott? What do you think? 14:03 - Apr 14 with 3897 viewsitfcpaul

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/exclusive-ipswich-town-hopeful-on-tottenham-ag

Worth it, seen enough or give him a chance?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:05 - Apr 14 with 3058 viewschrismakin

oh ffs really

" Spurs are happy with his progress"

Well I suppose he scored 1 goal, appeared for our u23s, and played a bit part in our misfortunes.

[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 14:07]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:06 - Apr 14 with 3033 viewsitfcpaul

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:05 - Apr 14 by chrismakin

oh ffs really

" Spurs are happy with his progress"

Well I suppose he scored 1 goal, appeared for our u23s, and played a bit part in our misfortunes.

[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 14:07]

What?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:09 - Apr 14 with 2985 viewschrismakin

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:06 - Apr 14 by itfcpaul

What?

well if he's one of our signings i'll be very disappointed.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:09 - Apr 14 with 2960 viewsDubtractor

As made up stories go, that one is up there.

Given the reputation he came with, he has been hugely disappointing. He is still a kid, so plenty of time for him, but to say he is rough around the edges would be a huge understatement.

Given that Cook barely as him I'd guess that he isn't desperate to keep him either.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:09 - Apr 14 with 2954 viewsJammyDodgerrr

He's clearly got talent and rated highly at Spurs. I'd give him another season, i think.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:10 - Apr 14 with 2920 viewsskinnybob72

Town need someone that can score regularly - Parrott doesn't give the impression he will achieve that.

At 2-0 down last night Norwood was replaced by Jackson who has 1 goal to his name all season - you could see the Wimbledon back 4 quaking in their boots at the prospect!

You are never going to win promotion when your top scorer has 7 goals. I would be amazed if it has ever happened.

I have no idea who will be available / affordable in the summer but there will be no chance of challenging next season with 4 strikers who cannot score goals.
Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:11 - Apr 14 with 2910 viewschrismakin

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:09 - Apr 14 by JammyDodgerrr

He's clearly got talent and rated highly at Spurs. I'd give him another season, i think.

on what basis?

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:12 - Apr 14 with 2892 viewsmonty_radio

No - That is unless the vision that P.C. has in his head for a style yet to be seen holds a place for an imagined role where the young man would slot right in.
But, with so many other fish to fry, I doubt that we would go back for what is little more than promise.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Login to get fewer ads

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:13 - Apr 14 with 2860 viewsgordon

"God have mercy on League One!"
Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:13 - Apr 14 with 2862 viewsGavTWTD

I wonder how many similar articles the author wrote. I'm sceptical there's anything in it all. My gut feeling is that he should go somewhere else. We'll be in too much turmoil and I'd rather we focus on our own players. Shirley that's how PC will see it?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:13 - Apr 14 with 2845 viewsGuthrum

Probably not, for me. Works hard, shows willing, but not very effective. Has not shown great progress towards becoming a prolific goalscorer.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:14 - Apr 14 with 2825 viewsMetal_Hacker

I'm saying it's a an agent using a journo mate to get Parrott's name out there before season end

Poll: If it were one or the other

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:24 - Apr 14 with 2735 viewsBiGDonnie

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:11 - Apr 14 by chrismakin

on what basis?

He may not have done too much here (who has) but you can tell he's got something about him. Been tipped for a massive future in the game at the very top level, we'd be mad not to try and get him back for another season.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:24 - Apr 14 with 2730 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Don't see it myself... not with all.our new swag

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:28 - Apr 14 with 2686 viewsGavTWTD

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:14 - Apr 14 by Metal_Hacker

I'm saying it's a an agent using a journo mate to get Parrott's name out there before season end

Doubt it. It's an easy clickbait Spurs article that would have taken seconds to write, and we're just making it more worthwhile for them.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

He's been the best of the loanees.... on 14:29 - Apr 14 with 2667 viewsBloots

....albeit not up against much competition.

We need to be realistic about the players we can get in next year, we aren't going to be signing world beaters, we'll be signing functional, hard working, committed players that will fit PCs system.

He may well flourish with a new squad around him.

I wouldn't be adverse to keeping him.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:30 - Apr 14 with 2666 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:33 - Apr 14 with 2630 viewsclive_baker

I've not been overly impressed with him but I think with some work he could come good. Clearly has some ability but tries to do far too much on the ball. Retention isn't great and I don't see where he would fit into a PC 4-5-1 either. I would be surprised if there's any truth in this link.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:37 - Apr 14 with 2578 viewsIllinoisblue

“Football League World has been told exclusively”. HahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:55 - Apr 14 with 2427 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Hope so. Think he's looked decent overall with some games better than others.
Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:56 - Apr 14 with 2409 viewsDeano69

We need someone that can score 20+ goals in this league

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 14:58 - Apr 14 with 2401 viewsSomethingBlue

I'd be happy with that (and two more new strikers to compete with him). He's very obviously got something and did particularly well in his first few games. Is only going to be better next season.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 15:00 - Apr 14 with 2360 viewsHerbivore

Would be utterly pointless, imo. I don't think he fits Cook's system as he's not yet got the game to lead the line as the lone striker and I've not rated him at all playing as a 10, he looks like a centre forward being asked to do a job out of position.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 15:08 - Apr 14 with 2299 viewsBLUEBEAT

Well be buying fringe Premiership players during the Summer break...

USA!

USA!

USA!

USA!

USA!

Etc.

Poll: W or W

Deal for Parrott? What do you think? on 15:32 - Apr 14 with 2160 viewsdirtyboy

I think he's decent, got a great touch, works hard (possibly too hard in wrong areas - trying to do everything) and i'm sure with service, like every striker could score goals.

We lack creativity. Simple.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024