Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things as an adult you will never understand 17:09 - May 10 with 6364 viewsIllinoisblue

No. 1 for me: crypto currency. Not a clue.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:10 - May 10 with 2744 viewsmo_itfc

That's roughly the same understanding that any "crypto investors" have as well!

Poll: Now that The Athletic has an article, is this takeover actually happening?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:12 - May 10 with 2725 viewshoppy

How we ended up in League One, and who was most to blame for it.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:13 - May 10 with 2721 viewsGeoffSentence

Me too. And as for Non-fungible tokens.......Whoooooooaaaaaaaa WTF are they all about?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:13 - May 10 with 2719 viewsJ2BLUE

How Keith Lemon gets tv work.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:14 - May 10 with 2713 viewsbluelagos

How to get grass to grow in my shady / mossy back garden.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:15 - May 10 with 2692 viewshoppy

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:14 - May 10 by bluelagos

How to get grass to grow in my shady / mossy back garden.

How some people just seem to always speak in euphemisms...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:16 - May 10 with 2672 viewsnoggin

What makes working class people vote tory.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:16 - May 10 with 2672 viewsLeaky

Rule 1 if there is a scheme there is a schemer behind it.If its too good to be true it usally is. Live by those rules you will normally be okay
Login to get fewer ads

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:17 - May 10 with 2669 viewsMB26

Don't start me on it. Nearly everyone at work is obsessed with it, it's worse than a gambling habit. I ask them what they are actually investing in? I don't think they even know... It will all end it tears.
Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:18 - May 10 with 2659 viewsjontysnut

Bassline music and such like. It is as my dad said of Roxy Music a bleedin' racket.
Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:19 - May 10 with 2642 viewsDarth_Koont

Harry Potter
Superhero films

Mostly the sheer volume of them, telling basically the same story. Over and over again.

Pronouns: He/Him

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:19 - May 10 with 2646 viewsfooters

Adults watching superhero films.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:23 - May 10 with 2614 viewschicoazul

The popularity and gigantic wealth of the Paul brothers.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:23 - May 10 with 2613 viewseastangliaisblue

Karaoke. Just why?
Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:25 - May 10 with 2592 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

'Adults.'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:41 - May 10 with 2541 viewsLord_Lucan

I think I read something the other day (might have been on here) that someone spent £500k on a virtual house?

It had nice views apparently.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:42 - May 10 with 2527 viewsJ2BLUE

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:41 - May 10 by Lord_Lucan

I think I read something the other day (might have been on here) that someone spent £500k on a virtual house?

It had nice views apparently.

I think the views thing was sarcasm as the house is on Mars.

Truly impaired.

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:43 - May 10 with 2512 viewsLord_Lucan

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:42 - May 10 by J2BLUE

I think the views thing was sarcasm as the house is on Mars.

Oh.

I confess I only looked at the headline and first paragraph before deciding that it was all completely fecking nuts.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:44 - May 10 with 2509 viewsFPL_Tractor

People who genuinely seem to enjoy parenting.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:47 - May 10 with 2488 viewsaardvaark

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:13 - May 10 by J2BLUE

How Keith Lemon gets tv work.

Excellent question.

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:55 - May 10 with 2457 viewsClapham_Junction

Smoking
Things as an adult you will never understand on 18:45 - May 10 with 2356 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Women.
Not a scooby. *

*runs and hides.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Things as an adult you will never understand on 18:49 - May 10 with 2344 viewsfooters

Things as an adult you will never understand on 18:45 - May 10 by StochesStotasBlewe

Women.
Not a scooby. *

*runs and hides.

I think if you do the opposite of what they say things tend go all right?

Still working on that one as well.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 18:50 - May 10 with 2340 viewsazuremerlangus

Women.

Can’t live with them, can’t live with them...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 18:51 - May 10 with 2340 viewsJ2BLUE

Things as an adult you will never understand on 18:49 - May 10 by footers

I think if you do the opposite of what they say things tend go all right?

Still working on that one as well.

"Don't sleep with my sister"

They're never bloody happy.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024