Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alienating our own! 11:30 - Apr 9 with 6418 viewsSimplyBlue

The ticketing arrangements for the Leeds game are a total farce.

I work overseas, with another Town fan, and for the first time in years we found out we'd both be back in time for the end of the season.
We both got memberships, as we thought tickets would be in short demand with it being the last game of the season and the increasingly-looking relegation looms, people would want to be there so say goodbye to the Championship in style.
We were told that the memberships included a free ticket to a game of OUR choice, not that we had one due to work, but when I log on this morning I find I'm not allowed to use my free ticket voucher, in fact not allowed to buy a ticket at all!

Just in case this season couldn't get any worse!
Alienating our own! on 11:35 - Apr 9 with 4280 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

For balance, what was the reason you were given for not being able to purchase a ticket for the Leeds game?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Alienating our own! on 11:37 - Apr 9 with 4268 viewsDyland

Have you called the club? If those were the terms can't see why you can't get one for Leeds. Are you sure they're even on sale yet though?

On a separate note, this bit...

"... people would want to be there so say goodbye to the Championship in style."

Eh?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Alienating our own! on 11:39 - Apr 9 with 4249 viewsSitfcB

Ring them instead of moaning about it on an Internet forum.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Alienating our own! on 11:41 - Apr 9 with 4251 viewsSimplyBlue

Alienating our own! on 11:35 - Apr 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

For balance, what was the reason you were given for not being able to purchase a ticket for the Leeds game?

I haven't, I don't have the time to spend ages on the phone to the ticket office, just logged on to buy one this morning in the few minutes I had and got all sorts of messages saying despite my membership there were a "other criteria" that needed to be met, which obviously I don't.

Not a happy lad.

Any further questions will have to wait unfortunately, gauges need monitoring!
Alienating our own! on 11:42 - Apr 9 with 4231 viewsITFC_Forever

Alienating our own! on 11:41 - Apr 9 by SimplyBlue

I haven't, I don't have the time to spend ages on the phone to the ticket office, just logged on to buy one this morning in the few minutes I had and got all sorts of messages saying despite my membership there were a "other criteria" that needed to be met, which obviously I don't.

Not a happy lad.

One phone call won't take ages.

You can usually get through pretty quickly.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Alienating our own! on 11:43 - Apr 9 with 4225 viewsHeathlander

Ey up lad, how's the weather in that there Yorkshire ;)
Alienating our own! on 11:44 - Apr 9 with 4221 viewsSaleAway

Not a happy lad.

And yet you had time to set up an account on here to moan about it....

The only criteria to be met here is that you have a purchase history from before this season. Have you really never bought a ticket before?

*LEEDS UNITED HOME*

Tickets will only be sold to Ipswich supporters who are on the database with purchase history prior to this season
Tickets will be sold 1 per person, therefore each ticket must be purchased in individual customer numbers. The ‘friends and family’ option can be used to purchase multiple tickets in one transaction.
The print @ home option will not be available, all tickets will be posted w/c 29th April.
*A REMINDER HOME AREAS ARE FOR HOME FANS ONLY*

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Alienating our own! on 11:45 - Apr 9 with 4206 viewsHerbivore

You probably should have started the thread "Leeds fan in peace", which is a rare thing in itself.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Alienating our own! on 12:04 - Apr 9 with 4135 viewsKropotkin123

A lot of Town fans think it would be better to give you the whole stand. But as other threads indicate, it seems like the police want to discourage people turning up in the town in such high numbers, as it would be difficult to police, given your clubs past history, when things don't go your way.

Not much we can do on the board. I'm sorry you wasted your money, but it is the risk you take when trying to get in the home end as an away supporter.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Alienating our own! on 12:05 - Apr 9 with 4118 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Not a happy lad.

Sounds like you need to be e-mailing the club rather than venting on TWTD.

Sounds like you may not have read the small print.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Alienating our own! on 12:07 - Apr 9 with 4099 viewsKropotkin123

Alienating our own! on 12:05 - Apr 9 by Marshalls_Mullet

Sounds like you need to be e-mailing the club rather than venting on TWTD.

Sounds like you may not have read the small print.

Good advise, email won't give away the Yorkshire accent.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Alienating our own! on 12:09 - Apr 9 with 4079 viewsFixed_It

Not a happy lad.

Unlucky 'lad'!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Alienating our own! on 13:59 - Apr 9 with 3884 viewssotd78

Not a happy lad.

the ticket office is relatively quick once past the automation - and helpful.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Alienating our own! on 14:06 - Apr 9 with 3868 viewsVaughan8

Don't these "free tickets" you have to purchase through the club or you did with the junior blues member tickets.

Maybe ring them up and see what they suggest (or at the very least give them an email?)
Alienating our own! on 14:07 - Apr 9 with 3862 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Alienating our own! on 11:42 - Apr 9 by ITFC_Forever

One phone call won't take ages.

You can usually get through pretty quickly.

He's got gauges to monitor.

Conjures images of being on board with Feargal Sharkey to me.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Alienating our own! on 14:57 - Apr 9 with 3761 viewsflimflam

Alienating our own! on 14:06 - Apr 9 by Vaughan8

Don't these "free tickets" you have to purchase through the club or you did with the junior blues member tickets.

Maybe ring them up and see what they suggest (or at the very least give them an email?)

Are you not able to use the junior blues family tickets for this match?

I hope so as have promised them to other family members as we have our own season tickets?

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Alienating our own! on 15:03 - Apr 9 with 3738 viewsnodge_blue

Oh well, dont cry. Theres plenty more games in the future.

You'd be a bit more credible if you'd ever posted on here before.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Alienating our own! on 15:27 - Apr 9 with 3671 viewsBluefish

I wouldn't worry about it pal, Leeds are falling apart AGAIN

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Alienating our own! on 01:36 - Apr 10 with 3424 viewsSimplyBlue

Alienating our own! on 15:27 - Apr 9 by Bluefish

Apologies for quoting you Bluefish, but haven't figured out the way to actually add a single comment.

I do hope this forum is not representative of our support, really.

I'm not a Leeds fan. And I certainly don'y come in peace. I'm seriously pissed off. Tried ringing the ticket office THREE times today, put on hold for 15 mins at a time and where I am I can't afford to be on any longer. Yes, I use a VPN, but can't make calls to us using that.

Want to take the piss out of me checking gauges? Go for it, try doing it and working security at the same time in a country where every man and his dog want to string you up and skin you alive, while you're abusing me from the comfort of your climate-controlled office.
If I wasn't pissed off enough at the way Town have treated me this year, you lot have tipped the scales. I came on here for advice, not abuse from people I would have liked to have considered friends.

Forget it, as I've done my entire life, I'll rely on myself. TB is reading this as well, and he's as disgusted as I am.
Alienating our own! on 01:53 - Apr 10 with 3401 viewsjeera

Alienating our own! on 01:36 - Apr 10 by SimplyBlue

Apologies for quoting you Bluefish, but haven't figured out the way to actually add a single comment.

I'm not a Leeds fan. And I certainly don'y come in peace. I'm seriously pissed off. Tried ringing the ticket office THREE times today, put on hold for 15 mins at a time and where I am I can't afford to be on any longer. Yes, I use a VPN, but can't make calls to us using that.

Want to take the piss out of me checking gauges? Go for it, try doing it and working security at the same time in a country where every man and his dog want to string you up and skin you alive, while you're abusing me from the comfort of your climate-controlled office.
If I wasn't pissed off enough at the way Town have treated me this year, you lot have tipped the scales. I came on here for advice, not abuse from people I would have liked to have considered friends.

Forget it, as I've done my entire life, I'll rely on myself. TB is reading this as well, and he's as disgusted as I am.

I'd stick an email in now so it's there to be picked-up [hopefully] in the morning. Maybe you can get further info that way without having to wait on a phone line.

Though heck know how many they have to sift through, but at least it's some form of contact.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-ts--cs/ticket-office/

mainticketoffice@itfc.co.uk
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 1:54]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Alienating our own! on 04:54 - Apr 10 with 3336 viewsBenters2

Alienating our own! on 15:27 - Apr 9 by Bluefish

They beat Preston last night...

Leeds are sitting second in the table.

If you call that falling apart,how would you describe towen?
Alienating our own! on 06:11 - Apr 10 with 3308 viewsChondzoresk

Hows the weather in Leeds today? Asking for a friend.
Alienating our own! on 06:23 - Apr 10 with 3285 viewsnoggin

lol

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Alienating our own! on 07:08 - Apr 10 with 3175 viewsBluefish

Alienating our own! on 04:54 - Apr 10 by Benters2

They beat Preston last night...

Leeds are sitting second in the table.

If you call that falling apart,how would you describe towen?

Apparently we are having the time of our lives

Alienating our own! on 07:10 - Apr 10 with 3162 viewsBluefish

Terry Butcher is reading this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024