Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) 10:16 - Dec 1 with 5008 viewschrismakin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:19 - Dec 1 with 2871 viewsbluelagos

https://localgiving.org/fundraising/ITFC-Christmas/

Footers set this up for anyone who wishes to throw their tenner to a good cause.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:20 - Dec 1 with 2856 viewschrismakin

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:19 - Dec 1 by bluelagos

Footers set this up for anyone who wishes to throw their tenner to a good cause.

excellent

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:25 - Dec 1 with 2832 viewsMrTown

Excellent, well done footers.

All get contributing.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:26 - Dec 1 with 2813 viewsnoggin

I won't watch until Evans acts. Happy do donate the money every week.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:31 - Dec 1 with 2771 viewshowdonblue

I have donated £10

Which would have been for ifollow 💙👍
How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:34 - Dec 1 with 2754 viewsclive_baker

My head says vote with my feet and not watch, but I've told myself I'm giving it until Saturday evening (partly because I'm on my own Saturday and I know I'll want to watch). I'll make the call at that point whether I cancel my DD. I'll follow up with an explanation to the club too, I think that's important.

EDIT: I've also donated a tenner anyway, to clear my conscience.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 10:43]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:41 - Dec 1 with 2698 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I'm watching a comedy show tonight instead (some would say what's the difference?!)

Daniel Kitson: Dot. Dot. Dot. at Union Chapel in Islington.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:42 - Dec 1 with 2687 viewsBarcaBlue

I'm boycotting and have tweeted the club to tell them why I won't be using ifollow again until Phil's ban is lifted and an apology made
Login to get fewer ads

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:43 - Dec 1 with 2669 viewsSteve_M

I'm going to watch tonight.

I've donated though as think it's a good thing for TWTD members to be doing.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:44 - Dec 1 with 2664 viewsHerbivore

Nope. The club won't get a penny from me until Lambert is sacked and Phil is reinstated. It's a win/win really as watching us is torture and the money now goes to good causes instead.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:44 - Dec 1 with 2653 viewsgordon

Usually watch but won't watch tonight, and have emailed the club describing my sadness at what's become of what was once a fine football club.
How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:46 - Dec 1 with 2635 viewshoppy

Undecided about watching. I've donated anyway, as would be brilliant to see how much we can contribute to FIND as well as making a genuine point!
Superb idea footers.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:48 - Dec 1 with 2617 viewsbluelagos

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:46 - Dec 1 by hoppy

Undecided about watching. I've donated anyway, as would be brilliant to see how much we can contribute to FIND as well as making a genuine point!
Superb idea footers.

Indeed. Great cause and no need for the application of any sudacream*

*Other arse creams are available.

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:52 - Dec 1 with 2581 viewsGeoffSentence

I haven't watched for a few weeks. Got a bit fed up with tippy-tappy tippy-tappy tippy-tappy hoof.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:52 - Dec 1 with 2574 viewsStokieBlue

I'll be watching given I've already paid but I have donated as well.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:55 - Dec 1 with 2546 viewsSteve_M

Could I suggest that you to do a clean thread with the link and an explanation and then we can get Phil or Gav to pin it?

Pinning this one won't get it enough attention and an article might be deemed provocative at the moment.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:59 - Dec 1 with 2518 viewsN2_Blue

This is great work Footers, and everyone who has been generous enough to donate.

This really should be shared/Tweeted to the club (if not already done) to show exactly the strength of feeling, and this is more that just fans being a bit shouty and upset. We are taking action and I think the more people who put their IFollow fees to charity the better.

We make a point and charity benefits. What's to lose, can anyone say they really enjoy watching Town on Ifollow currently anyway.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:59 - Dec 1 with 2515 viewsDanTheMan

Wow, I swear donations were only around £500 this morning. Nearly at a grand now!

Fantastic work everyone.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:01 - Dec 1 with 2500 viewsTheSelkirk

That's a tenner to a far more worthy cause.

Don't forget the GiftAid option
How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:02 - Dec 1 with 2493 viewsbluelagos

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:55 - Dec 1 by Steve_M

Could I suggest that you to do a clean thread with the link and an explanation and then we can get Phil or Gav to pin it?

Pinning this one won't get it enough attention and an article might be deemed provocative at the moment.

Done.

Well done Footers, well done all those chipping in.

Send the message to the club :-)

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:07 - Dec 1 with 2463 viewsnoggin

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:59 - Dec 1 by DanTheMan

Wow, I swear donations were only around £500 this morning. Nearly at a grand now!

Fantastic work everyone.

That is fantastic. Well done everyone.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:10 - Dec 1 with 2444 viewsPlums

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:42 - Dec 1 by BarcaBlue

I'm boycotting and have tweeted the club to tell them why I won't be using ifollow again until Phil's ban is lifted and an apology made

I have done the same.
[Post edited 1 Dec 2020 11:11]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:11 - Dec 1 with 2442 viewsfooters

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 10:55 - Dec 1 by Steve_M

I did speak to Lord Ham about this on PM.

Think the problem is we're conflating club political issues with the appeal, so he can't be seen to be promoting a boycott of iFollow or the sacking of the manager.

I'm not sure how I could reword it to be anything else if we want to keep those core messages, if I'm honest.

Open to any ideas though :)

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:14 - Dec 1 with 2414 viewsbluelagos

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:11 - Dec 1 by footers

I did speak to Lord Ham about this on PM.

Think the problem is we're conflating club political issues with the appeal, so he can't be seen to be promoting a boycott of iFollow or the sacking of the manager.

I'm not sure how I could reword it to be anything else if we want to keep those core messages, if I'm honest.

Open to any ideas though :)

Maybe just keep bumping the thread in question?

TWTD can't push it - but TWTD is more than Lord Ham!

(That's not a dig at Phil btw)

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:15 - Dec 1 with 2392 viewshoppy

How many of you are not watching tonight (n/t) on 11:14 - Dec 1 by bluelagos

Maybe just keep bumping the thread in question?

TWTD can't push it - but TWTD is more than Lord Ham!

(That's not a dig at Phil btw)

I've always seen Gav as the main man myself... he's the one that presses the right buttons after all...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024