Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back 02:37 - Nov 29 with 2562 viewsboncho1977

Apparently our scouts have been tracking him and looks set to join in January.

2 year deal

He was at the game today with his dad.
Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 02:41 - Nov 29 with 2527 viewsIllinoisblue

It will be quite the feat to use 4 left-backs in a season

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 03:25 - Nov 29 with 2475 viewsbournemouthblue

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 02:41 - Nov 29 by Illinoisblue

can't Burgess play there too?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 04:32 - Nov 29 with 2429 viewsSE1blue

“Just Juan Castillo,
Give him to me,
Delicious left boot
In Division Three”

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 06:31 - Nov 29 with 2311 viewsKeaneish

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 02:41 - Nov 29 by Illinoisblue

It’d be six with Burgess and Kenlock too. As much as I like Penney and I’m happy we’ve blooded Clements, the latter is making as many mistakes as Penney now.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 06:36 - Nov 29 with 2288 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Interesting, thanks. Penney presumably out altogether now after Plymouth and Rotherham.
Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 07:02 - Nov 29 with 2198 viewspennblue

It's great to hear, we have not yet seen the impact of a) having a proper recruitment team and b) being in a position where we can actually sign quality players.

You think back to Evan's era, we would be looking for has been's or cast off's.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2021 7:12]

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:17 - Nov 29 with 1941 viewsFixed_It

Got to love a Dutch full-back!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:19 - Nov 29 with 1923 viewsSomethingBlue

Same agents as Coulson (and some others in our squad) — wonder if we see one in and the other out.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:32 - Nov 29 with 1864 viewsitfcjoe

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 06:36 - Nov 29 by PrideOfTheEast

Interesting, thanks. Penney presumably out altogether now after Plymouth and Rotherham.

I'd heard he was on the transfer list with Norwood pre Rotherham but then he came back in for that game so may not have been the case

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:34 - Nov 29 with 1830 viewsblueboyd

Can I ask how you heard this, I am intrigued how knowledge like this gets bestowed upon fans.
Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:36 - Nov 29 with 1808 viewsKieran_Knows

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:19 - Nov 29 by SomethingBlue

Same agents as Coulson (and some others in our squad) — wonder if we see one in and the other out.

I think it’s clear we’re definitely working ‘closely’ with that agency group, given how many we signed this summer use them as agents.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:42 - Nov 29 with 1776 viewsSomethingBlue

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:36 - Nov 29 by Kieran_Knows

I think it’s clear we’re definitely working ‘closely’ with that agency group, given how many we signed this summer use them as agents.

Yep. Might be way off on their thinking but not sure they'd want to have two young left-backs here, that kind of thing is definitely an issue, so if Castillo thing is true I'd wonder about Coulson.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:56 - Nov 29 with 1668 views3_5_2

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 06:31 - Nov 29 by Keaneish

It’d be six with Burgess and Kenlock too. As much as I like Penney and I’m happy we’ve blooded Clements, the latter is making as many mistakes as Penney now.

I think Kenlock can only play pizza cup ?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:57 - Nov 29 with 1657 viewstractorboy1978

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:42 - Nov 29 by SomethingBlue

Yep. Might be way off on their thinking but not sure they'd want to have two young left-backs here, that kind of thing is definitely an issue, so if Castillo thing is true I'd wonder about Coulson.

Coulson isn't of any use to us injured and also wonder whether Wilder might like him back amongst his squad.
Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 09:05 - Nov 29 with 1590 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:34 - Nov 29 by blueboyd

Can I ask how you heard this, I am intrigued how knowledge like this gets bestowed upon fans.

Putin!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 09:14 - Nov 29 with 1533 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:32 - Nov 29 by itfcjoe

I'd heard he was on the transfer list with Norwood pre Rotherham but then he came back in for that game so may not have been the case

yep me too, was surprised when he was in. Cook really doesn't fancy him after that Plymouth mistake
Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 10:09 - Nov 29 with 1332 viewsportmanking

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:42 - Nov 29 by SomethingBlue

So this agent... is he close pals with Ashton? What I'm trying to ascertain is, have some of Cook's signings actually been players suggested to him via said agent & Ashton? Is Ashton almost doubling as a sporting director-cum-CEO?
Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 10:20 - Nov 29 with 1264 viewsCokeIsKey

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 08:32 - Nov 29 by itfcjoe

One bad performance and Cook puts him on the transfer list. Wonder how many times Cook would've sacked himself if he was the owner.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 10:22 - Nov 29 with 1240 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 10:20 - Nov 29 by CokeIsKey

One bad performance and Cook puts him on the transfer list. Wonder how many times Cook would've sacked himself if he was the owner.

Professional football player switched off, that's not good whatever way you want to look at it.

How many times must that be drilled into a player, even from a young age?
Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 10:32 - Nov 29 with 1170 viewsjayessess

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 10:22 - Nov 29 by BlueBlueBluex2

Professional football player switched off, that's not good whatever way you want to look at it.

How many times must that be drilled into a player, even from a young age?

Signing a player in June with a 2-year contract, only to transfer list them in November would be quite something...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 10:37 - Nov 29 with 1149 viewshype313

Juan Castillo - Birmingham / Chelsea left back on 10:32 - Nov 29 by jayessess

Signing a player in June with a 2-year contract, only to transfer list them in November would be quite something...

It would be outrageous if that was the case, whilst he had a bad game at Plymouth he was quite solid for the first few games, whilst he's not the answer, to transfer list him after a game or two really does make me think Cook is all over the place trying to find formulas.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024