Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? 22:01 - Feb 27 with 4248 viewsMaySixth

McKenna is brilliant.

Out of everyone at the moment I would got Liam Manning.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 22:01 - Feb 27 with 3230 viewsVeggie

Klopp
When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 22:04 - Feb 27 with 3217 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I think you're being a bit early with this thread.

Hopefully KMac will be so good for so long that his replacement hasn't yet started at big school.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 22:23 - Feb 27 with 3136 viewsFrimleyBlue

Well. He does talk a fair bit about when he's time is up so it'll be interesting how long he intends to stay.

I'm going for Liam manning. Seems like the ideal choice, similar football to KM, appears to have a good knowledge level and fits in with the apparent route Ashton wants from a manager/head coach

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 22:30 - Feb 27 with 3097 viewsFixed_It

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 22:01 - Feb 27 by Veggie

Klopp

By the time McKenna has finished here Klopp will be a downgrade.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 22:37 - Feb 27 with 3065 viewsBLUEBEAT

ALL THE PAULS

Poll: W or W

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 23:12 - Feb 27 with 3002 viewstractordownsouth

I do worry that he could jump ship next year if we’re doing well. If that happens, perhaps the Forest Green manager? Good reputation in coaching and they’re currently well clear at the top of L2.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 07:35 - Feb 28 with 2718 viewsTrumptonBlue

Hopefully someone I’d never heard of again.
When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 07:44 - Feb 28 with 2692 viewsVic

Way too early to even think about such a scenario. Which division will we be in? Which managers will have emerged? What will our finances be? Etc, etc, etc.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Login to get fewer ads

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 09:24 - Feb 28 with 2547 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 22:23 - Feb 27 by FrimleyBlue

Well. He does talk a fair bit about when he's time is up so it'll be interesting how long he intends to stay.

I'm going for Liam manning. Seems like the ideal choice, similar football to KM, appears to have a good knowledge level and fits in with the apparent route Ashton wants from a manager/head coach

"A fair bit"?!? I recall once.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 09:42 - Feb 28 with 2514 viewsTractorCam

Christ.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Nah, he's never known.... on 09:47 - Feb 28 with 2495 viewsBloots

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 09:42 - Feb 28 by TractorCam

Christ.

....how to deal with crosses.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 09:59 - Feb 28 with 2454 viewsFrimleyBlue

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 09:24 - Feb 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

"A fair bit"?!? I recall once.

Then you're wrong, he's said it about 3 times since Thursday alone.

Not moaning btw, just something I noticed

Waka waka eh eh

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 10:05 - Feb 28 with 2434 viewssolemio

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 09:42 - Feb 28 by TractorCam

Christ.

Yes, can I help you?
When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 10:06 - Feb 28 with 2433 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 09:59 - Feb 28 by FrimleyBlue

Then you're wrong, he's said it about 3 times since Thursday alone.

Not moaning btw, just something I noticed

Maybe I missed it, you got links?

I think you're reading rather too much into a throw away comment. Speculating on who the next manager should be already is ludicrous.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 10:23 - Feb 28 with 2383 viewsDarth_Koont

In theory at least, K-Mac’s career should develop alongside our rise up the pyramid. So he’ll probably move on when we win the Champions League in 2028.

But so far at least McKenna is testament to the idea that we shouldn’t really think too much about who the candidates are. He wasn’t on anyone’s radar as far as I can tell and I think his successful coaching experience but without any previous managerial record to sully the picture meant he was given a much better than normal reception with almost no preconceived ideas or prejudices expressed.

I like that unknown quantity. It’s been much more refreshing and positive compared to our other appointments over the past couple of decades.

Pronouns: He/Him

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 10:29 - Feb 28 with 2365 viewsmutters

Is there any value in talking about this just yet? The man has only just arrived, who knows who will be available in 15+ years when he steps away to manage Real Madrid after leading us to our 2nd Premier League title?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 10:35 - Feb 28 with 2338 viewsGeoffSentence

His secret twin brother, who Kieran knows nothing of at the moment, but will be revealed to him on Surprise, Surprise.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 10:50 - Feb 28 with 2287 viewsclive_baker

The state of modern football fans. How about we find a little patience from somehwhere and work on the assumption that he and us can grow together and he could be here for a decent length of time.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 11:00 - Feb 28 with 2241 viewsOldFart71

I think you are suffering from premature ejaculation.
When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 11:14 - Feb 28 with 2210 viewsFifeITFC

Have got to say this is the most laughable thread I've seen on TWTD.

Why are you even at this stage of thinking of this question? It's absolutely ridiculous.

Give your head a wobble.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Is this thread 5 years too early? Feels like it (n/t) on 11:17 - Feb 28 with 2192 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 11:37 - Feb 28 with 2147 viewsblueasfook

Phil Ham

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 12:00 - Feb 28 with 2077 viewsMattinLondon

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 11:37 - Feb 28 by blueasfook

Phil Ham

Only if he brings both Gav and Mark with him. On his own, I have a feeling Phil will be too reliant on one formation and way of playing.
When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 13:48 - Feb 28 with 1885 viewsFrimleyBlue

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 10:06 - Feb 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

Maybe I missed it, you got links?

I think you're reading rather too much into a throw away comment. Speculating on who the next manager should be already is ludicrous.

TBH, the OP made a post and I decided to respond to it, it's upto you if you wish to or not. I Almost asked a similar question when we played Manning's side as it almost felt like a current manager v future manager game. Doesn't mean it's something that's gonna happen any time soon and the OP doesn't say that either.

Waka waka eh eh

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 13:52 - Feb 28 with 1870 viewsGeoffSentence

When McKenna leaves ITFC, who would you choose to replace him? on 12:00 - Feb 28 by MattinLondon

Only if he brings both Gav and Mark with him. On his own, I have a feeling Phil will be too reliant on one formation and way of playing.

No place for News or Support?

Harsh.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024