Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
boys boys boys 16:59 - Feb 3 with 5300 viewsHonestyOReilly

PALMER has arrived at da club it’s not won to get carrid away wit but the lads in the buildin does the lad start in Coventry game??????? sorry lads got carried away Palmer is in da club no idea who Webber is
[Post edited 3 Feb 2025 17:20]
-8
boys boys boys on 17:02 - Feb 3 with 4297 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Eh?

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

5
boys boys boys on 17:04 - Feb 3 with 4220 viewsMetal_Hacker

boys boys boys on 17:02 - Feb 3 by Cheltenham_Blue

Eh?


Thought it was just me …..phew

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

5
boys boys boys on 17:04 - Feb 3 with 4191 viewsMetal_Hacker


Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

2
boys boys boys on 17:08 - Feb 3 with 4063 viewsSuffolkPunchFC

The Window's been left open, and that little bird has flown in again. Someone point him in the right direction up the A140.
1
boys boys boys on 17:09 - Feb 3 with 4005 viewsBlueBadger

Was this written by a drunk AI?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

9
boys boys boys on 17:11 - Feb 3 with 3955 viewsJon_456

It’s only been one day and already bored of this troll.

Surely got to be on target for the quickest ban ever..
4
boys boys boys on 17:12 - Feb 3 with 3937 viewspointofblue

I'm guessing the first word of the post is meant to be "palmer"?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

2
boys boys boys on 17:13 - Feb 3 with 3862 viewsIllinoisblue

boys boys boys on 17:11 - Feb 3 by Jon_456

It’s only been one day and already bored of this troll.

Surely got to be on target for the quickest ban ever..


Yep. Surprised he’s survived this long.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

4
Login to get fewer ads

boys boys boys on 17:14 - Feb 3 with 3865 viewsmr_bean

Tedious.
3
boys boys boys on 17:14 - Feb 3 with 3850 viewsZx1988

Have you hit your head or something?

Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Poll: Worst Ginger?

1
boys boys boys on 17:14 - Feb 3 with 3854 viewsDubtractor

Honestly, this is one of the worst 'comedy' creations for some time.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

12
boys boys boys on 17:15 - Feb 3 with 3812 viewshype313

In English?

Poll: Should Muric be dropped?

0
boys boys boys on 17:16 - Feb 3 with 3772 viewsZx1988

boys boys boys on 17:15 - Feb 3 by hype313

In English?


I think it translates to:

"I've got six fingers, an unhealthy interest in my sister (who is also my aunt), and school in the morning."

Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Poll: Worst Ginger?

3
boys boys boys on 17:16 - Feb 3 with 3758 viewspointofblue

boys boys boys on 17:15 - Feb 3 by hype313

In English?


Should Palmer start against Coventry... I think.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

1
boys boys boys on 17:18 - Feb 3 with 3708 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

This creation needs taking out back and being put out of its misery.
3
boys boys boys on 17:19 - Feb 3 with 3681 viewsSitfcB

To be sure.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

1
Cultural appropriation. (n/t) on 17:20 - Feb 3 with 3600 viewsBloots


Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
boys boys boys on 17:21 - Feb 3 with 3573 viewsKeno

boys boys boys on 17:14 - Feb 3 by Dubtractor

Honestly, this is one of the worst 'comedy' creations for some time.


isnt a comedy creation supposed to be funny?

Can I report the OP as abuse?

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

1
boys boys boys on 17:22 - Feb 3 with 3518 viewsitfc1108

boys boys boys on 17:09 - Feb 3 by BlueBadger

Was this written by a drunk AI?


I didn't know fiddy cent supported town.
1
boys boys boys on 17:24 - Feb 3 with 3430 viewsblueasfook

I think I've had a stroke.

Proud winner of 3 DaveU upvotes
Poll: Should Frimmers be allowed back?

0
boys boys boys on 17:25 - Feb 3 with 3395 viewsHonestyOReilly

boys boys boys on 17:24 - Feb 3 by blueasfook

I think I've had a stroke.


well done lad I always luv it when sumthing good happens that wasn’t on da cards
-2
boys boys boys on 17:30 - Feb 3 with 3248 viewsGlasgowBlue

boys boys boys on 17:14 - Feb 3 by Dubtractor

Honestly, this is one of the worst 'comedy' creations for some time.


As funny as 'NotMarcusEvans', 'Cornett', 'BungayBlue', 'LeifingLaVidaLoca', 'BillyH', 'Glory_Hunter', 'WellGroomedUngulate', HankScorpio' and numerous other desperate attempts to get attention.

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

1
boys boys boys on 17:34 - Feb 3 with 3127 viewsbaxterbasics


zip
Poll: Who will win the World Cup golden boot?

1
boys boys boys on 17:42 - Feb 3 with 2951 viewsHonestyOReilly

boys boys boys on 17:30 - Feb 3 by GlasgowBlue

As funny as 'NotMarcusEvans', 'Cornett', 'BungayBlue', 'LeifingLaVidaLoca', 'BillyH', 'Glory_Hunter', 'WellGroomedUngulate', HankScorpio' and numerous other desperate attempts to get attention.


no harm to ya fella but if attention is what I’m after I’d be off to see the missus if ya know what I meen
-1
boys boys boys on 17:44 - Feb 3 with 2906 viewsMK1

In English please.

Poll: New hobby suggestions for NeedhamChris.

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026