Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not been on here an awful lot myself lately 19:38 - Jan 28 with 30032 viewsclive_baker

But notice a few previously frequent posters are AWOL of late? Joe, J2, a couple of others too. Unless I’ve just missed their posts?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:39 - Jan 28 with 8785 viewswkj

Depends on the Joe you are after, If JoeSoap sadly he is no longer with us, Joe In-The-Know very much is

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:40 - Jan 28 with 8765 viewsSuperblue95

J2 is on a break I believe, said a couple of times round Xmas that he wouldn’t be on as much. Currie10 is another who has vanished

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:40 - Jan 28 with 8757 viewsSpruceMoose

J2 took a break.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:42 - Jan 28 with 8756 viewsclive_baker

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:39 - Jan 28 by wkj

Depends on the Joe you are after, If JoeSoap sadly he is no longer with us, Joe In-The-Know very much is

Apologies if that came across as insensitive, I didn’t think. I meant Joe F. Didn’t know Mr Soap in real life but needless to say was very sorry to hear he lost is battle.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:46 - Jan 28 with 8706 viewsHarry_Palmer

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:42 - Jan 28 by clive_baker

Apologies if that came across as insensitive, I didn’t think. I meant Joe F. Didn’t know Mr Soap in real life but needless to say was very sorry to hear he lost is battle.

itfcjoe was posting on here earlier today.
Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:50 - Jan 28 with 8681 viewsHerbivore

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:40 - Jan 28 by Superblue95

J2 is on a break I believe, said a couple of times round Xmas that he wouldn’t be on as much. Currie10 is another who has vanished

I think I upset Currie.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:51 - Jan 28 with 8680 viewsSuperblue95

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:50 - Jan 28 by Herbivore

I think I upset Currie.

Were you slightly positive about something?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:52 - Jan 28 with 8670 viewsMullet

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:42 - Jan 28 by clive_baker

Not sure anyone would have thought you were or read it as such.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:52 - Jan 28 with 8670 viewsSpruceMoose

I got Cobbler banned, if you were wondering about him.

No need to thank me.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 19:52]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:53 - Jan 28 with 8662 viewsBluefish

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:40 - Jan 28 by SpruceMoose

J2 took a break.

I'm still confused by that. J2 was Matt from Game On so I don't understand Where he has gone. Presumably he just went to mumsnet

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:54 - Jan 28 with 8646 viewsSpruceMoose

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:53 - Jan 28 by Bluefish

I'm still confused by that. J2 was Matt from Game On so I don't understand Where he has gone. Presumably he just went to mumsnet

Yes, he's flogging his jade fagine eggs and egg smoothie recipes over there I'm sure.

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:55 - Jan 28 with 8629 viewsBluefish

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:54 - Jan 28 by SpruceMoose

Yes, he's flogging his jade fagine eggs and egg smoothie recipes over there I'm sure.

Such a double hard bastard

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:56 - Jan 28 with 8612 viewswkj

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:52 - Jan 28 by SpruceMoose

I got Cobbler banned, if you were wondering about him.

No need to thank me.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 19:52]

Where is SpruceTWTD anyway, not seen him on lately

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:59 - Jan 28 with 8602 viewsSpruceMoose

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:56 - Jan 28 by wkj

Where is SpruceTWTD anyway, not seen him on lately

He's busy running an black ops investigation into whether Benters colluded with SamPamsDisco and Grimboy.

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 20:00 - Jan 28 with 8588 viewswkj

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:59 - Jan 28 by SpruceMoose

He's busy running an black ops investigation into whether Benters colluded with SamPamsDisco and Grimboy.

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 20:13 - Jan 28 with 8551 viewstextbackup

j2 the man that spent 24/7 on here, but never went to a game even though he lives in the area. never trusted him, better off without

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 20:13 - Jan 28 with 8540 viewsSpruceMoose

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 20:13 - Jan 28 by textbackup

j2 the man that spent 24/7 on here, but never went to a game even though he lives in the area. never trusted him, better off without

He was a good egg really. Wrong about absolutely everything, but he would admit it three years later at least.

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 20:18 - Jan 28 with 8516 viewswkj

I don't know much about J2, though I can say I sympathise with people who live close and can't attend games, even if time allows. Being trapped inside of one's home and head is a terrible thing to go through, in relations to the person I am referencing, not J2

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 20:53 - Jan 28 with 8425 viewsitfcjoe

I've got a few jobs on which are involving a bit more travelling so not about as much, but was today for a bit.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 21:09 - Jan 28 with 8361 viewsm14_blue

Nah, J2 was/is a top bloke and much missed I reckon.
Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 21:12 - Jan 28 with 8351 viewsHerbivore

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 21:09 - Jan 28 by m14_blue

Nah, J2 was/is a top bloke and much missed I reckon.

Who?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 21:13 - Jan 28 with 8352 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I disagree there Texters.

Arguably the most balanced poster on here. I hope he returns soon.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 21:16 - Jan 28 with 8340 viewswkj

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 21:13 - Jan 28 by The_Romford_Blue

I disagree there Texters.

Arguably the most balanced poster on here. I hope he returns soon.

I wouldn't say balanced exactly, although does flirt with the tweenerology from time to time. He is a bit of a stessy bessy, but he's our stressy bessy.

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 21:33 - Jan 28 with 8278 viewsKeaneish

Truce is the biggest absentee this season...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Can never tell if..... on 21:39 - Jan 28 with 8260 viewsBloots

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 21:33 - Jan 28 by Keaneish

Truce is the biggest absentee this season...

....you're being serious or not.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024