Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not been on here an awful lot myself lately 19:38 - Jan 28 with 29890 viewsclive_baker

But notice a few previously frequent posters are AWOL of late? Joe, J2, a couple of others too. Unless I’ve just missed their posts?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Can never tell if..... on 21:42 - Jan 28 with 5918 viewsfooters

Can never tell if..... on 21:39 - Jan 28 by Bloots

....you're being serious or not.

We all miss Truce.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 21:43 - Jan 28 with 5902 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 20:13 - Jan 28 by textbackup

j2 the man that spent 24/7 on here, but never went to a game even though he lives in the area. never trusted him, better off without

That's very harsh texters. J2 is one of the good guys.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 21:46 - Jan 28 with 5907 viewsDecoy_Octopus

I miss RML_123 they were funny. Wonder where he/she is now. Probably off somewhere trying to delete the Internet.
Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 21:54 - Jan 28 with 5878 viewsBluefish

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 21:33 - Jan 28 by Keaneish

Truce is the biggest absentee this season...

I agree mate. Can't believe Phil banned him again

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 22:25 - Jan 28 with 5832 viewscatch74

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 21:16 - Jan 28 by wkj

I wouldn't say balanced exactly, although does flirt with the tweenerology from time to time. He is a bit of a stessy bessy, but he's our stressy bessy.

I think it’s generally accepted that JCBlue is the balanced one. Easy mistake to make though Rommy.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 22:46 - Jan 28 with 5804 viewsRyorry

j2 the man that spent 24/7 on here, but never went to a game even though he lives in the area. never trusted him, better off without

You have no idea what people are going through in real life, their work & family comittments e.g., so would be better not to be so judgemental.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 04:33 - Jan 29 with 5724 viewsBenters2

I never got that part either.

I found him more annoying than anything else.
Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 04:36 - Jan 29 with 5723 viewsBenters2

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 22:46 - Jan 28 by Ryorry

You have no idea what people are going through in real life, their work & family comittments e.g., so would be better not to be so judgemental.

Whilst you are correct in one way,as always on here it all depends on who is doing the judging to whom.
Login to get fewer ads

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 06:17 - Jan 29 with 5699 viewswitchdoctor

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:52 - Jan 28 by SpruceMoose

I got Cobbler banned, if you were wondering about him.

No need to thank me.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2019 19:52]

yep...of course you did..it’s what you do isn’t it?
Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 06:53 - Jan 29 with 5666 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 19:54 - Jan 28 by SpruceMoose

Yes, he's flogging his jade fagine eggs and egg smoothie recipes over there I'm sure.

That doesn’t sound like you

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 06:57 - Jan 29 with 5666 viewsBlueBadger

No need to thank me.

That's not an achievement, he'd have only gotten himself banned for sending creepy PMs and threats to someone.. Again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 08:59 - Jan 29 with 5590 viewswitchdoctor

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 06:57 - Jan 29 by BlueBadger

That's not an achievement, he'd have only gotten himself banned for sending creepy PMs and threats to someone.. Again.

disagree...he’s proud of his achievment...all his whinging and red card waving paid of in that case..few more on his hit list..watch this space for more success stories..🙄
Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 09:02 - Jan 29 with 5581 viewsHerbivore

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 08:59 - Jan 29 by witchdoctor

disagree...he’s proud of his achievment...all his whinging and red card waving paid of in that case..few more on his hit list..watch this space for more success stories..🙄

Cobbler got himself banned as I recall.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 09:12 - Jan 29 with 5564 viewsjeera

Not a lot of good can come of this thread ultimately.

But as it's here, I'll add to it that anyone who has an issue with the likes of J2, who is frankly one of the friendliest and least offensive posters to grace the board, may need to have a look closer to home when it comes to any character disorders.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 09:20 - Jan 29 with 5549 viewswitchdoctor

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 09:02 - Jan 29 by Herbivore

Cobbler got himself banned as I recall.

he banned himself?
Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 09:21 - Jan 29 with 5548 viewsHerbivore

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 09:20 - Jan 29 by witchdoctor

he banned himself?

No, he got himself banned. By being abusive. Again.

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 09:31 - Jan 29 with 5526 viewswitchdoctor

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 09:21 - Jan 29 by Herbivore

No, he got himself banned. By being abusive. Again.

righty ho...weird that Spruce would want to take credit for it then....maybe because he has history for calling for posters to be banned he thought it was because of his efforts..👍
Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 09:34 - Jan 29 with 5515 viewsHerbivore

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 09:31 - Jan 29 by witchdoctor

righty ho...weird that Spruce would want to take credit for it then....maybe because he has history for calling for posters to be banned he thought it was because of his efforts..👍

No, it was definitely Cobbler being abusive. Again.

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 09:59 - Jan 29 with 5486 viewsBenters2

He loves it if posters can’t see that they need their eyes tested.
Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 10:01 - Jan 29 with 5483 viewsRyorry

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 04:36 - Jan 29 by Benters2

Whilst you are correct in one way,as always on here it all depends on who is doing the judging to whom.

Which is why I said what I did, as J2 and I often chatted by PM.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 14:05 - Jan 29 with 5358 viewsSpruceMoose

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 09:59 - Jan 29 by Benters2

He loves it if posters can’t see that they need their eyes tested.

Quit blubbing Benters. You're next

Hugely amusing how the 'just telling it like it is gang' can't cope with being told.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 14:12 - Jan 29 with 5345 viewsSpruceMoose

You know, if posters don't spout xenophobic abuse about the families of other posters, if posters don't call people a tw@t, if posters don't threaten to push someone under a bus, if posters don't say they'd like refugees machine gunned at the tunnel, if posters don't call transgender people freaks, if posters, maybe just maybe, tried not to act like a disappointing human stain on here, then said posters probably stand less chance of being banned.

Maybe they should consider how they behave on here. Although I admit it is probably easier to just whinge about the person who pulls them up on it.

Just a thought.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 14:12]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 14:22 - Jan 29 with 5313 viewsjjblue84

No need to thank me.

“I got Cobbler banned, if you were wondering about him.

No need to thank me.”

At least you admit it, this does explain a lot about your posts!!
Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 14:26 - Jan 29 with 5303 viewsSpruceMoose

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 14:22 - Jan 29 by jjblue84

“I got Cobbler banned, if you were wondering about him.

No need to thank me.”

At least you admit it, this does explain a lot about your posts!!

Yawn.

Div listed.

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 14:37 - Jan 29 with 5275 viewsMattinLondon

Not been on here an awful lot myself lately on 14:12 - Jan 29 by SpruceMoose

You know, if posters don't spout xenophobic abuse about the families of other posters, if posters don't call people a tw@t, if posters don't threaten to push someone under a bus, if posters don't say they'd like refugees machine gunned at the tunnel, if posters don't call transgender people freaks, if posters, maybe just maybe, tried not to act like a disappointing human stain on here, then said posters probably stand less chance of being banned.

Maybe they should consider how they behave on here. Although I admit it is probably easier to just whinge about the person who pulls them up on it.

Just a thought.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 14:12]

Did someone on here really say that they wanted refugees machine gunned?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024