Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) 13:07 - Oct 29 with 25657 viewsEwan_Oozami

According to my highly dodgy Twitter feed...
[Post edited 29 Oct 2020 13:10]

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:38 - Oct 30 with 1248 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:13 - Oct 30 by BlueBadger

What was it Michael Palin said in 'GBH'?

The further left we go, the more right wing we become.

Banksy and Darth sound like Paz and Hampstead with their defences of their messiah. The only difference is the targets the bigot they idolise chooses.

I have a well founded distrust of statist lefty types so Messiah, lol! However congratulations on towing the narrative!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:40 - Oct 30 with 1245 viewsHARRY10

"In fact, the gulf between accusation and evidence is even wider than it first appears. Take the case of Labour councillor Beinazir Lasharie. According to right-wing gossip blog Guido Fawkes, Lasharie ‘was suspended for writing that “Jews” were behind 9/11 and ISIS has been reinstated to the party’.

Another Fawkes headline referred to Lasharie as the ‘“Jews did 9/11” councillor’.[4] But in the Facebook post to which Fawkes was referring, Lasharie’s only mention of ‘Jews’ was to declare that she has ‘nothing against’ them. Fawkes also quoted a Facebook comment by Lasharie stating: ‘I’ve heard some compelling evidence about Isis being originated from zionists!’ But, so far from being antisemitic, this remark was made in the context of rebutting and criticising antisemitism. Lasharie’s full comment read: ‘Jews are not zionists lets get that straight just like Muslims are NOT Isis, in fact I’ve heard some compelling evidence about Isis being originated from zionists!’

The Guido Fawkes blogger lifted the second part of this sentence without quoting the first. Nor did he — or any of the newspapers which uncritically repeated his allegations — report Lasharie’s insistence elsewhere in that same thread that ‘we can’t call Jews zionists because not all of them are’.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/jeremy-corbyn-hasn-t-got-antise

Of course, none of this blatant misrepresenting is politically motivated. And anyone pointing this out must regard Jeremy Corbyn as the 'messiah'.

Much as the defence team for the Guildford Four or the Birmingham six, must have agreed with the bombings and killings the latter were convicted of. After all didn't the question they evidence, as well as the motivation behind those bringing the charges.

So when then any moral high ground over the recent murders in France when certain folk are willing to unquestionably accept what they are told because it fits in with how they want things to be ?
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:42 - Oct 30 with 1234 viewsvindicatedblue

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:33 - Oct 30 by Darth_Koont

’Course not.

Do you masturbate during it?

Only on Fridays.

Anyway, I'm off to bed, so good night. Early start and all that. I'll leave you with this as I've noticed you are a keen follower of such things.

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:45 - Oct 30 with 1230 viewsfooters

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:32 - Oct 30 by vindicatedblue

Yes, you are very good at spotting alts. How is your mate Pecker doing, by the way? Hope he isn't dead :(

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:52 - Oct 30 with 1199 viewsRyorry

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:13 - Oct 30 by BlueBadger

What was it Michael Palin said in 'GBH'?

The further left we go, the more right wing we become.

Banksy and Darth sound like Paz and Hampstead with their defences of their messiah. The only difference is the targets the bigot they idolise chooses.

"What was it Michael Palin said in 'GBH'?
The further left we go, the more right wing we become."

That's a fantastic quote from GBH, Alan Bleasdale is acutely perceptive. Baffling that the series has never had the repeat it richly deserves - brilliant black comedy.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:54 - Oct 30 with 1191 viewsRyorry

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:28 - Oct 30 by vindicatedblue

Hello Kinnockers/Seablu

Very wide of the mark re Seablu.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:59 - Oct 30 with 1186 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:42 - Oct 30 by vindicatedblue

Only on Fridays.

Anyway, I'm off to bed, so good night. Early start and all that. I'll leave you with this as I've noticed you are a keen follower of such things.

Yay Marcus Rashford!

Excellent. Let’s hope New New Labour push forward with their vision of a fairer society ... oh.

Pronouns: He/Him

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 23:15 - Oct 30 with 1165 viewsDarth_Koont

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:40 - Oct 30 by HARRY10

"In fact, the gulf between accusation and evidence is even wider than it first appears. Take the case of Labour councillor Beinazir Lasharie. According to right-wing gossip blog Guido Fawkes, Lasharie ‘was suspended for writing that “Jews” were behind 9/11 and ISIS has been reinstated to the party’.

Another Fawkes headline referred to Lasharie as the ‘“Jews did 9/11” councillor’.[4] But in the Facebook post to which Fawkes was referring, Lasharie’s only mention of ‘Jews’ was to declare that she has ‘nothing against’ them. Fawkes also quoted a Facebook comment by Lasharie stating: ‘I’ve heard some compelling evidence about Isis being originated from zionists!’ But, so far from being antisemitic, this remark was made in the context of rebutting and criticising antisemitism. Lasharie’s full comment read: ‘Jews are not zionists lets get that straight just like Muslims are NOT Isis, in fact I’ve heard some compelling evidence about Isis being originated from zionists!’

The Guido Fawkes blogger lifted the second part of this sentence without quoting the first. Nor did he — or any of the newspapers which uncritically repeated his allegations — report Lasharie’s insistence elsewhere in that same thread that ‘we can’t call Jews zionists because not all of them are’.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/jeremy-corbyn-hasn-t-got-antise

Of course, none of this blatant misrepresenting is politically motivated. And anyone pointing this out must regard Jeremy Corbyn as the 'messiah'.

Much as the defence team for the Guildford Four or the Birmingham six, must have agreed with the bombings and killings the latter were convicted of. After all didn't the question they evidence, as well as the motivation behind those bringing the charges.

So when then any moral high ground over the recent murders in France when certain folk are willing to unquestionably accept what they are told because it fits in with how they want things to be ?

That editorialising is sadly typical. It’s almost like words themselves are seen as weapons and removing context is switching off the safety.

In the meantime actual Jew-hate and Islamophobia run relatively unchecked. Building up for some awful end of days apocalyptic feckwittery.

When you see an antisemite like Orban and those nationalists and supremacists (Netanyahu, Trump, Johnson) who are willing to support him then you’ve got to worry about how this is all going to play out. Sadly the UK is pretty involved and it seems that the Labour Party has now fallen into line.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 00:11 - Oct 31 with 1122 viewsN2_Blue

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 13:23 - Oct 30 by 26_Paz

It shouldn’t surprise anyone to learn that this is not exactly what I said. I can’t remember exact wording but it would have been something along the lines of parents being at least partially responsible if they are separated from their children in the process of breaking immigration law.

No no Paz, do not squirm your way out of that one. I’m not spruces biggest fan in how he goes toI far with things but he he is right here. It was what you said and an utterly disgusting post. Convenient for you that’s it’s been deleted. Phil should do more locking and editing rather than deleting because post like that show you up for the nasty rascist mindset you have.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 00:26 - Oct 31 with 1110 viewsSpruceMoose

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 00:11 - Oct 31 by N2_Blue

No no Paz, do not squirm your way out of that one. I’m not spruces biggest fan in how he goes toI far with things but he he is right here. It was what you said and an utterly disgusting post. Convenient for you that’s it’s been deleted. Phil should do more locking and editing rather than deleting because post like that show you up for the nasty rascist mindset you have.

I appreciate that my delivery may not be to everyone's taste, but I'd like to think my posts all come from a place of decency and honesty at least. I'm not making up lies about the things Paz has said.

I appreciate you backing me up, have an upvote for your troubles.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 05:36 - Oct 31 with 1044 viewsmonytowbray

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 00:26 - Oct 31 by SpruceMoose

I appreciate that my delivery may not be to everyone's taste, but I'd like to think my posts all come from a place of decency and honesty at least. I'm not making up lies about the things Paz has said.

I appreciate you backing me up, have an upvote for your troubles.

It’s hard to sugarcoat reality, and harder more to sugarcoat it to levels that pander to ignorance.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 05:41 - Oct 31 with 1043 viewsmonytowbray

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 22:10 - Oct 30 by BloomBlue

So you're calling me a racist are you ?

No, I’m simply pointing out your application of double standards doesn’t add up to your claim of being anti-racist.

I also gave you a window to clear this matter up but you’ve gone down the old “keep asking rhetorical questions no one asked rather than simply discuss the points put forward” for 19 pages now.

It’s really not hard to grasp.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 06:15 - Oct 31 with 1035 viewssolomon

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 21:51 - Oct 30 by itfcjoe

Where to even start with this?

This post is a disgrace, just with a little nod to say you don’t disagree with it despite the rest of your post basically saying there was no anti Semitism
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 21:53]

Unfortunately that kind of thought process is being tolerated on here right now, such a shame, I can only see it getting worse and of course it will be some posters who will be made to suffer more than others.
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 07:15 - Oct 31 with 1011 viewsjimmyvet

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 21:51 - Oct 30 by itfcjoe

Where to even start with this?

This post is a disgrace, just with a little nod to say you don’t disagree with it despite the rest of your post basically saying there was no anti Semitism
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 21:53]

Absolutely appalling not been on this site for a while and find 4 days of justification for antis semites and it is disgusting.

How Phil can allow a handful of individuals to spew this vile trash is beyond me. This is a football forum in Suffolk ffs and yet it has been hijacked by a few trying to justify racism ... but the wrong type of racism of course because it’s against the Jewish faith.

I suspect many of the Jewish groups would be very interested to read some of this disgusting racist justification if sent a link to this thread.

Phil you need to close this thread down it’s appalling.
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 07:29 - Oct 31 with 1002 viewsvindicatedblue

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 06:15 - Oct 31 by solomon

Unfortunately that kind of thought process is being tolerated on here right now, such a shame, I can only see it getting worse and of course it will be some posters who will be made to suffer more than others.

Sadly this is reflected across social media in general.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/oct/30/labour-to-investigate-complaint

“Labour officials are poised to investigate complaints about antisemitic messages on social media after campaign groups reported an apparent increase in the use of suspicious terms after the publication of a damning report on the issue”

“Sefa Ozalp, a researcher at Cardiff University’s HateLab who studies hate speech on social media, said that antisemitism on Twitter had more than tripled compared with the week before the EHRC report was published”.

This is fairly typical of what’s being posted by the Jezziah’s disciples.

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 08:04 - Oct 31 with 987 viewssolomon

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 07:15 - Oct 31 by jimmyvet

Absolutely appalling not been on this site for a while and find 4 days of justification for antis semites and it is disgusting.

How Phil can allow a handful of individuals to spew this vile trash is beyond me. This is a football forum in Suffolk ffs and yet it has been hijacked by a few trying to justify racism ... but the wrong type of racism of course because it’s against the Jewish faith.

I suspect many of the Jewish groups would be very interested to read some of this disgusting racist justification if sent a link to this thread.

No, just ban the racists.
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 08:11 - Oct 31 with 975 viewssolomon

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 07:29 - Oct 31 by vindicatedblue

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/oct/30/labour-to-investigate-complaint

“Labour officials are poised to investigate complaints about antisemitic messages on social media after campaign groups reported an apparent increase in the use of suspicious terms after the publication of a damning report on the issue”

“Sefa Ozalp, a researcher at Cardiff University’s HateLab who studies hate speech on social media, said that antisemitism on Twitter had more than tripled compared with the week before the EHRC report was published”.

It saddens me that still, today, Jews and people of Jewish heritage are subjected to this vile abuse, we’ve had to fight inch by inch across the ages to make people wake up and see it for what it is. I really hope we see a change in attitudes in the coming days as a minority are defending the indefensible, I’d like to think this will be addressed, you can’t cherry pick which racism you want to eradicate.
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 08:18 - Oct 31 with 971 viewslowhouseblue

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 07:15 - Oct 31 by jimmyvet

for years this site has tolerated people posting that just about every complaint of anti-semitism is a fake and a smear. the same posters again and again on an utterly obsessive basis. we've even regularly had the israel conspiracy line, even on this thread. nothing's ever been done. the ehrc report has found that dismissing anti-semitism complaints as a political conspiracy or as being 'weaponised' can in itself amount to harassment, but on here it's just accepted as completely normal.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 8:19]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 08:37 - Oct 31 with 959 viewsjimmyvet

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 08:18 - Oct 31 by lowhouseblue

for years this site has tolerated people posting that just about every complaint of anti-semitism is a fake and a smear. the same posters again and again on an utterly obsessive basis. we've even regularly had the israel conspiracy line, even on this thread. nothing's ever been done. the ehrc report has found that dismissing anti-semitism complaints as a political conspiracy or as being 'weaponised' can in itself amount to harassment, but on here it's just accepted as completely normal.

Well something should be done this is a football forum with some broad discussions not a site for a few to keep peddling their filth .....it really is time this was dealt with on this forum by the moderators. As previously if this thread and another that has been going on was shared with certain Jewish organisations I suspect they might have a lot to say and find it bizarre antisemitism and other vile spew and justifications are tolerated on here.
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 08:57 - Oct 31 with 933 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 07:29 - Oct 31 by vindicatedblue

You know those posts where you mention zionism....well they all add to the 'suspicious' internet traffic!

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 08:59 - Oct 31 with 928 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Got as far as your made up reality in the first sentence and gave up!

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 09:00 - Oct 31 with 923 viewsBloomBlue

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 05:41 - Oct 31 by monytowbray

No, I’m simply pointing out your application of double standards doesn’t add up to your claim of being anti-racist.

I also gave you a window to clear this matter up but you’ve gone down the old “keep asking rhetorical questions no one asked rather than simply discuss the points put forward” for 19 pages now.

It’s really not hard to grasp.

Again just a load of guff. I explained why I'm more passionate about this situation than others but you've tried to turn that into something different.
You clearly don't believe me about my family, thats your choice, while I dont believe you about all your wonderful lefty friends I'm sure you're happy to have a few that aren't wonderful.

You tried to pin something on me because I dont respond to your posts I posted about Luciana Berger you never commented on that so using your perspective I'll take that as meaning you agree with her treatment.

Throughout this post you've tried to cover for Corbyn claiming something is wrong given he has fought racism, you're indicating there is a conspiracy theory.

Your problem is Corbyn is your hero and you thought he was going to deliver the golden egg and instead he shat a turd and you cannot handle he's a racist like Trump and Johnson.

Debate is also about opinion, your opinion of me is I'm not against all forms of racist because I dont respond to your posts, my opinion of you is your not against all forms of racism.
You've tried to move this debate from Corbyn to build a different attack, I think plenty of others on this forum will have you judged by now.
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 09:05 - Oct 31 with 909 viewsBloomBlue

There seems to be an acceptance in some quarters on this site of those opinions
Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 09:07 - Oct 31 with 905 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 21:50 - Oct 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

So, exaggerated then, you agree.
Any idea how many of the venerable Margaret Hodge's 500 cases cut the mustard?

Edit...what is the percentage cut off for the smeary label to stick?
[Post edited 30 Oct 2020 21:51]

Seriously, does anybody know?

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 09:13 - Oct 31 with 898 viewsm14_blue

Corbyn suspended... (n/t) on 09:05 - Oct 31 by BloomBlue

There seems to be an acceptance in some quarters on this site of those opinions

That’s out of order.

All these veiled threats about Jewish groups reading the site and pops at admin for ‘tolerating racism’ are way off the mark.

It’s an incredibly difficult balancing act and I think this site does a blo0dy good job.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024