Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cryptic Chambo 18:21 - Feb 12 with 7022 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Chambo's latest story on Instagram, an hour glass and thinking emoji.
What do we think it means?

Time running out for Lambert?
Considering his future at the club as he's on the bench tomorrow?
Cryptic Chambo on 20:07 - Feb 12 with 1936 viewsJ2BLUE

Cryptic Chambo on 20:04 - Feb 12 by itfcjoe

Surely the case he’s making for staying is playing more minutes, by far, than anyone else in the squad so far this season?

Not necessarily a positive when the manager picking him is incompetent.

I like Chambers but sadly have to agree with Garv. Think his time as a player with us is coming to a natural end.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cryptic Chambo on 20:09 - Feb 12 with 1923 viewschrismakin

Cryptic Chambo on 20:07 - Feb 12 by J2BLUE

Not necessarily a positive when the manager picking him is incompetent.

I like Chambers but sadly have to agree with Garv. Think his time as a player with us is coming to a natural end.

But it should be as a CB, I can't believe Lambert came out with the time thing today when he's been playing him as a fullback,

You watch him go to another league 1 side and be at CB and end up getting promoted

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Cryptic Chambo on 20:21 - Feb 12 with 1872 viewsurbanblue

Surely the case he’s making for staying is playing more minutes, by far, than anyone else in the squad so far this season?

Looking at his, and the teams, performances I would think that you have just stated the case for him retiring or moving him on.
Cryptic Chambo on 20:25 - Feb 12 with 1853 viewsistanblue

Lambert said Chambers ''can't go on forever''. Obviously a response to that. Not a happy camp.
Cryptic Chambo on 20:35 - Feb 12 with 1830 viewspointofblue

Cryptic Chambo on 18:35 - Feb 12 by GeoffSentence

Most likely refers to Lambo's comment that 'nobody can beat time' I'd say.

We don't want him to beat time - another football team would do.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Cryptic Chambo on 20:36 - Feb 12 with 1822 viewsitfcjoe

Cryptic Chambo on 20:21 - Feb 12 by urbanblue

Looking at his, and the teams, performances I would think that you have just stated the case for him retiring or moving him on.

Surely the players first in line to get moved on are those who can’t even get in this team ahead of a 35 year old?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Cryptic Chambo on 20:40 - Feb 12 with 1797 viewsBlueBadger

Cryptic Chambo on 19:41 - Feb 12 by chrismakin

But what about Lambert

He'll be doing punditry on Scottish League games.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cryptic Chambo on 21:31 - Feb 12 with 1737 viewsurbanblue

Cryptic Chambo on 20:36 - Feb 12 by itfcjoe

Surely the players first in line to get moved on are those who can’t even get in this team ahead of a 35 year old?

Bearing in mind we have a clown picking the team and have had no other right backs other then Donacian most of the season I'd call into question your reasoning there Joe.

I'd suggest offering new contracts to 35 year olds on the basis of appearances in a sh1t underperforming team wouldn't be the best move.
Login to get fewer ads

Cryptic Chambo on 21:34 - Feb 12 with 1729 viewsNthQldITFC

But what about Lambert

Bogs.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Cryptic Chambo on 21:40 - Feb 12 with 1704 viewsitfcjoe

Cryptic Chambo on 21:31 - Feb 12 by urbanblue

Bearing in mind we have a clown picking the team and have had no other right backs other then Donacian most of the season I'd call into question your reasoning there Joe.

I'd suggest offering new contracts to 35 year olds on the basis of appearances in a sh1t underperforming team wouldn't be the best move.

Last year Edwards played right back a lot, Woolfie has played there, There have been plenty of options but, as always, Chambers has been next to impossible to get out of the team - he’s also stayed fit which is a novelty for an ITFC player. He was probably our best player for the calendar year 2020, admittedly not a high bar.

Regardless of team performance etc, generally when looking at who gets a new deal, those who have played lots in the season before are generally high up the list

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Cryptic Chambo on 01:39 - Feb 13 with 1564 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Cryptic Chambo on 19:21 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

I think he should stay on in either some kind of ambassadorial or coaching role, both him and Skuse.

Skuse in particular strikes me as the kind of intelligent guy that would make an excellent coach.

So this walking failure would make an eXcElLenT cOaCh because he does ....sTrIke yOu but we know, we know this is all about who signed him.

Both of them are the catalysts of the ITFC decline.....but doesn't matter does it? it is all about them being the proper blokes.

When it comes to Nsiala or Judge though it is a different story.... it is quite fashionable to knock them at every opportunity......because their name isn't Chambers, Woolfenden, Dozzell etc etc
Cryptic Chambo on 01:41 - Feb 13 with 1554 viewsSpruceMoose

Cryptic Chambo on 01:39 - Feb 13 by Mach_foreignBlue

So this walking failure would make an eXcElLenT cOaCh because he does ....sTrIke yOu but we know, we know this is all about who signed him.

Both of them are the catalysts of the ITFC decline.....but doesn't matter does it? it is all about them being the proper blokes.

When it comes to Nsiala or Judge though it is a different story.... it is quite fashionable to knock them at every opportunity......because their name isn't Chambers, Woolfenden, Dozzell etc etc

Oh lawd. Lad, that's a weird post.
[Post edited 13 Feb 2021 5:14]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Cryptic Chambo on 03:49 - Feb 13 with 1531 viewsEl_Fenix

Cryptic Chambo on 19:21 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

I think he should stay on in either some kind of ambassadorial or coaching role, both him and Skuse.

Skuse in particular strikes me as the kind of intelligent guy that would make an excellent coach.

1. Too much inbreeding.

2. To make make a fresh start you have to let go of the past.

ITFC shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its long decline!

Cryptic Chambo on 07:20 - Feb 13 with 1448 viewsHerbivore

Yeah our decline is definitely the fault of the two players who were mainstays of a side that finished top half of the Championship four seasons out of five. It's definitely not the fault of the sub-par players that came in and saw us immediately relegated to League 1.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cryptic Chambo on 08:56 - Feb 13 with 1373 viewsPinewoodblue

But what about Lambert

Sees out his contract as D o F and claims all the credit.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Cryptic Chambo on 10:47 - Feb 13 with 1312 viewsBlueBadger

You must have a very opinion of these two if you think along with playing they're also been coaching, setting tactics, organising transfers....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cryptic Chambo on 10:59 - Feb 13 with 1308 viewsnoggin

Cryptic Chambo on 19:29 - Feb 12 by Swansea_Blue

He decided to do scrambled eggs then, and everyone can do them.

Or his mum rang him and told him 3 minutes.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Cryptic Chambo on 11:24 - Feb 13 with 1265 viewsGarv

In a team fairly devoid of experience (and height/physicality come to think of it). I don't think he's played well recently.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Cryptic Chambo on 11:55 - Feb 13 with 1225 viewsAce_High1

Hopefully he is thinking about hanging up the boots.

Good pro and been a good servant, but one of a number who have the the core of the worst ITFC Squad in living memory. Time to move on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024