Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bantering with fans on twitter 18:39 - Feb 12 with 12471 viewsIllinoisblue

This one’s quite funny.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:25 - Feb 12 with 2802 viewsSitfcB

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:11 - Feb 12 by DanTheMan

Oh good, this will end well.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2021 19:18]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:29 - Feb 12 with 2761 viewschrismakin

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:21 - Feb 12 by Swansea_Blue

I’m not sure that’s the take home from this. The idiot of the original tweet spouts a load of simplistic abuse and deserves all he gets. Personally, I’d prefer to see a ban for these kind of mindless personal attacks on social media. I know that’s not compatible with the business model for these sights so will never happen. Norwood would do well to not be on twitbook too.

That's the thing im asking though, without tagging Norwood into it, is it direct abuse or someone moaning about a player - if the latter, Nors would be best off just ignoring it, end of day out of 10000s of tweeters you're going to have some who will post things you dont like about you.........

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:30 - Feb 12 with 2745 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert can take Norwood with him when he eventually does go, the bum.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:32 - Feb 12 with 2713 viewsHerbivore

Bantering with fans on twitter on 18:43 - Feb 12 by BlueBadger

Jesus Christ, that's terrible bantz all round.

Think I'll take the next banter bus, thanks.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:34 - Feb 12 with 2695 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:29 - Feb 12 by chrismakin

That's the thing im asking though, without tagging Norwood into it, is it direct abuse or someone moaning about a player - if the latter, Nors would be best off just ignoring it, end of day out of 10000s of tweeters you're going to have some who will post things you dont like about you.........

Of course it’s direct abuse. He is replying to a Norwood tweet by calling him “a lump, a fcuking useless lump who can’t last longer than 20 minutes without getting injured, useless c==t”.

It couldn’t be any more direct.

Edit. I’m assuming the two people in the photos aren’t the same person, and one of them is AD’s cousin. But not the bloke who abused him? Is that correct?
[Post edited 12 Feb 2021 19:35]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:37 - Feb 12 with 2679 viewschrismakin

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:34 - Feb 12 by GlasgowBlue

Of course it’s direct abuse. He is replying to a Norwood tweet by calling him “a lump, a fcuking useless lump who can’t last longer than 20 minutes without getting injured, useless c==t”.

Edit. I’m assuming the two people in the photos aren’t the same person, and one of them is AD’s cousin. But not the bloke who abused him? Is that correct?

If it's direct tagging, then yes, Id report if i were Norwood and then ignore it

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:40 - Feb 12 with 2656 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:37 - Feb 12 by chrismakin

If it's direct tagging, then yes, Id report if i were Norwood and then ignore it

It’s direct abuse.

You posted the other days asking if you are too negative. If somebody then replied that “you are fcuking negative c–t” it would have been direct abuse aimed at you.

JN shouldn’t take the bait but it’s abuse all the same.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:40 - Feb 12 with 2662 viewsgiant_stow

*if* Norwood is using a person with albanism as a stick to beat someone else with, then he really is a cnt.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:43 - Feb 12 with 2643 viewshype313

Bantering with fans on twitter on 18:56 - Feb 12 by MattinLondon

Who is Tony Swallow?

Put it this way, if we were playing away back in the day, and you found yourself surrounded by rival fans, and you Spot Tony, you breath a sigh of relief.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:48 - Feb 12 with 2585 viewsDanTheMan

Correct. Top one is the guy from Twitter, bottom one is Darnell.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:48 - Feb 12 with 2583 viewsDanTheMan

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:40 - Feb 12 by giant_stow

*if* Norwood is using a person with albanism as a stick to beat someone else with, then he really is a cnt.

He is.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:51 - Feb 12 with 2574 viewsIllinoisblue

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:30 - Feb 12 by SpruceMoose

Lambert can take Norwood with him when he eventually does go, the bum.

I’d not be so hasty. When fit (ha!) Norwood is the only one of our squad who displays a bit of nous and s5ithousery. I’d keep him.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:51 - Feb 12 with 2566 viewsstringy

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:24 - Feb 12 by PJH

There is a connection with this video-you still will not understand though.

that was exactly what came to my mind, that and him on the FA Cup final video
Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:53 - Feb 12 with 2544 viewsPJH

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:51 - Feb 12 by Illinoisblue

I’d not be so hasty. When fit (ha!) Norwood is the only one of our squad who displays a bit of nous and s5ithousery. I’d keep him.

If we want to establish ourselves as a mid-table/lower-table third division team.
Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:55 - Feb 12 with 2521 viewsSpruceMoose

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:51 - Feb 12 by Illinoisblue

Maybe it's irrational, but I'm done with him. He can get in the bin.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:55 - Feb 12 with 2529 viewsLord_Lucan

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:24 - Feb 12 by PJH

There is a connection with this video-you still will not understand though.

Before I waste 13 mins watching that is Tony seen on it giving the hat to Jason?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:57 - Feb 12 with 2502 viewsPJH

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:55 - Feb 12 by Lord_Lucan

Before I waste 13 mins watching that is Tony seen on it giving the hat to Jason?

I only flicked through it but Jason has the hat at the end-it is not wasting 13 minutes watching that though, only thing missing is the dancing girls before the start.
Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:58 - Feb 12 with 2505 viewsgainsboroughblue

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:55 - Feb 12 by Lord_Lucan

From memory, all you see of him in his leather jacket when Thompson runs off after scoring. Very much a blink and you'll miss it moment.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:00 - Feb 12 with 2477 viewschrismakin

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:40 - Feb 12 by GlasgowBlue

It’s direct abuse.

You posted the other days asking if you are too negative. If somebody then replied that “you are fcuking negative c–t” it would have been direct abuse aimed at you.

JN shouldn’t take the bait but it’s abuse all the same.

Yeah I get that but he's opened himself right up there,

" am i the lump?"

Literally asking for someone to repond and with how alot of people are feeling at the moment, not the best thing to do and then wonders why he then got a reply he didn't like and now we have him again going on about how it's only fair to respond etc

it's like Lambert going on and asking " Am I good at my job"

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:03 - Feb 12 with 2452 viewsPJH

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:58 - Feb 12 by gainsboroughblue

From memory, all you see of him in his leather jacket when Thompson runs off after scoring. Very much a blink and you'll miss it moment.

Quite right, so you do. Plus JD has the bobble hat at the end of the game.
Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:15 - Feb 12 with 2394 viewsTractorCam

Yes, the bloke who abused him is a random fan.

Darnell Swallow has nothing to do with this other than he looks like the fan. Not the first time Norwood has compared people's looks who tweeted him but clearly this one is a massive own goal.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:18 - Feb 12 with 2378 viewswrightsrightglove

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:40 - Feb 12 by giant_stow

This.

Really really poor form from a representative of the club. I’ve got no problem with him ‘giving it back’ to a gobsh!te on Twitter but bringing someone completely unrelated into it due to the way they look is extremely low.
Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:24 - Feb 12 with 2338 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bantering with fans on twitter on 18:49 - Feb 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Stuart Watson has the spoon out too..

Who cares who he is related to, if the lad dishes it out he should be able to take it.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:26 - Feb 12 with 2328 viewschrismakin

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:24 - Feb 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Who cares who he is related to, if the lad dishes it out he should be able to take it.

That's the thing MM, Darnell wasn't the one who tweeted, Norwood was using his looks to take the pis out of the one who was sending him tweets

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:26 - Feb 12 with 2318 viewsGarv

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:53 - Feb 12 by PJH

If we want to establish ourselves as a mid-table/lower-table third division team.

If that's what Norwood makes us I absolutely dread to think what the rest make us.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024