Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bantering with fans on twitter 18:39 - Feb 12 with 12441 viewsIllinoisblue

This one’s quite funny.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:27 - Feb 12 with 2343 viewswrightsrightglove

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:24 - Feb 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Who cares who he is related to, if the lad dishes it out he should be able to take it.

Think it’s more that he’s brought Darnell into it who isn’t the person giving it out on Twitter and is completely unrelated. Using Darnells image in a derogatory way is pretty out of order. But granted, whoever the lad was giving the abuse can’t really complain if he gets it back.
Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:27 - Feb 12 with 2343 viewspointofblue

Knew I recognised the name, the guy was in Big Brother in 2008.

Has nothing to do with his spat with Norwood, just thought I'd look like I know about something.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:28 - Feb 12 with 2319 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:26 - Feb 12 by chrismakin

That's the thing MM, Darnell wasn't the one who tweeted, Norwood was using his looks to take the pis out of the one who was sending him tweets

This is why I should steer clear of Twitter.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:35 - Feb 12 with 2291 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:27 - Feb 12 by pointofblue

Knew I recognised the name, the guy was in Big Brother in 2008.

Has nothing to do with his spat with Norwood, just thought I'd look like I know about something.

Already beat you to it on page 1 ;)

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:36 - Feb 12 with 2271 viewspointofblue

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:35 - Feb 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Already beat you to it on page 1 ;)

Damn, I read your post as well - I just missed the Big Brother reference!

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:40 - Feb 12 with 2252 viewslazyblue

Bantering with fans on twitter on 18:43 - Feb 12 by chrismakin

Hang on. So the guy didn't tag Norwood into it. But norwood jumped onto it?

I get it was obviously about him. But as Norwood wasnt tagged wouldn't he be better of ignoring it.

The lad had a real go at Norwood which he was tagged in, the idiot (Not Norwood) was really out of order in what he said .
Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:43 - Feb 12 with 2242 viewslazyblue

The crazy thing is the lad having a go at Norwood was cheering his goal on Twitter when he scored the other night at Pboro.
Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:45 - Feb 12 with 2224 viewschrismakin

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:40 - Feb 12 by lazyblue

The lad had a real go at Norwood which he was tagged in, the idiot (Not Norwood) was really out of order in what he said .

yeah ive seen it

BUT,

Norwood opened himself right up

" Am I the Lump" - talk about sitting and waiting for a response, he was always going to get someone responding in an abusive way

Imagine lambert asking " Am I a good manager"

Had Norwood not put " am I the lump" nothing would have happened, the lump part was discussed without tagging Norwood in and was in response to Andy Durhams chat show.

So yes, tweeter - wrong very wrong in sending what he did in response to norwood asking

Norwood, keep of twitter

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:47 - Feb 12 with 2208 viewssyntaxerror

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:45 - Feb 12 by chrismakin

yeah ive seen it

BUT,

Norwood opened himself right up

" Am I the Lump" - talk about sitting and waiting for a response, he was always going to get someone responding in an abusive way

Imagine lambert asking " Am I a good manager"

Had Norwood not put " am I the lump" nothing would have happened, the lump part was discussed without tagging Norwood in and was in response to Andy Durhams chat show.

So yes, tweeter - wrong very wrong in sending what he did in response to norwood asking

Norwood, keep of twitter

Seems this lad is a hard nut

[Post edited 12 Feb 2021 20:47]
Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:54 - Feb 12 with 2158 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:36 - Feb 12 by pointofblue

Damn, I read your post as well - I just missed the Big Brother reference!

There is no honour is being the biggest big brother superfan!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Bantering with fans on twitter on 21:04 - Feb 12 with 2139 viewspointofblue

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:54 - Feb 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

There is no honour is being the biggest big brother superfan!

Rommy got there first.

Bantering with fans on twitter on 21:53 - Feb 12 with 2034 viewsblueboyd

Bantering with fans on twitter on 21:04 - Feb 12 by pointofblue

Rommy got there first.

the only funny thing about this is all the little ipswich scrotes acting all ard on twitter because they they think they remember an old ipswich gangsta... not realising he was most active when they were just a glint in their daddy's eye!
Bantering with fans on twitter on 22:19 - Feb 12 with 1968 viewsSpruceMoose

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:26 - Feb 12 by Garv

If that's what Norwood makes us I absolutely dread to think what the rest make us.

Why? He's done absolutely nothing to elevate himself over others in the squad. All he's done since he's turned up is get injured (not his fault) and embarrass us with his behaviour (definitely his fault).

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bantering with fans on twitter on 22:20 - Feb 12 with 1966 viewswkj

Bantering with fans on twitter on 22:19 - Feb 12 by SpruceMoose

Why? He's done absolutely nothing to elevate himself over others in the squad. All he's done since he's turned up is get injured (not his fault) and embarrass us with his behaviour (definitely his fault).

Probably jusst pissed off about "No Wood"

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bantering with fans on twitter on 22:23 - Feb 12 with 1961 viewseastangliaisblue

I don't understand why people on both sides are getting so excited about a bit of childish name calling. The world has bigger problems.
Bantering with fans on twitter on 22:27 - Feb 12 with 1938 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:40 - Feb 12 by giant_stow

*if* Norwood is using a person with albanism as a stick to beat someone else with, then he really is a cnt.

Yes. I don't disagree.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bantering with fans on twitter on 22:37 - Feb 12 with 1916 viewsSpruceMoose

Bantering with fans on twitter on 22:27 - Feb 12 by GlasgowBlue

Yes. I don't disagree.

Basically this whole business, and everyone involved, is yet another embarrassment. Nobody comes out of it well.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bantering with fans on twitter on 23:08 - Feb 12 with 1866 viewsMattinLondon

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:43 - Feb 12 by lazyblue

The crazy thing is the lad having a go at Norwood was cheering his goal on Twitter when he scored the other night at Pboro.

All this has added to my belief that the collective noun for c**ts should be a Twitter of c**ts
Bantering with fans on twitter on 23:35 - Feb 12 with 1806 viewsbilllm

Bantering with fans on twitter on 19:20 - Feb 12 by jeera

Bit of a name back in 'the day' as they say.

Big Town fan, not one to shy away so to speak.

Understatement,
Bantering with fans on twitter on 01:10 - Feb 13 with 1730 viewsMatt_Netherlands

New chant for 2023 when we are allowed back in stadiums....

Durham says you’re a lump,
Darnell thinks you’re a c**t
Durham says you’re a lump,
Darnell thinks you’re a c**t
Bantering with fans on twitter on 06:34 - Feb 13 with 1648 viewsshamboy

Bantering with fans on twitter on 20:24 - Feb 12 by Marshalls_Mullet

Who cares who he is related to, if the lad dishes it out he should be able to take it.

It's not a good look. On one side we have the professional athlete who had the benefit of a £12,000 a term private education and on the other side we have a 12 year-old kid.

The level of insult on both sides is deplorable. Shame all round.
Bantering with fans on twitter on 07:16 - Feb 13 with 1599 viewsHerbivore

It's a shame Norwood doesn't spend as much time in the gym as he does 'bantering' on the socials. Having read the thread, seems the kid was probably right when he called Norwood a c**t.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bantering with fans on twitter on 07:25 - Feb 13 with 1586 viewsdirtyboy

The people who are upset are those who probably eff and blind at players during the games, dish it out but can’t take a fairly benign swipe back at something fairly personal that started it.

We’re all big boys and girls you know.

What a wet bunch overreacting to every inadequacy, blaming everything (I hate that culture).

For what it’s worth, I think Norwood has done well, he’s got something about him that we need, upsetting one of our better players is hardly helping us and yet KVY is held in some sort of worldly category after half a dozen games.
Bantering with fans on twitter on 07:50 - Feb 13 with 1553 viewsDanTheMan

Bantering with fans on twitter on 07:25 - Feb 13 by dirtyboy

The people who are upset are those who probably eff and blind at players during the games, dish it out but can’t take a fairly benign swipe back at something fairly personal that started it.

We’re all big boys and girls you know.

What a wet bunch overreacting to every inadequacy, blaming everything (I hate that culture).

For what it’s worth, I think Norwood has done well, he’s got something about him that we need, upsetting one of our better players is hardly helping us and yet KVY is held in some sort of worldly category after half a dozen games.

Don't really care about him giving it back to the guy, that seems fair.

But there's no need for using the picture.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Bantering with fans on twitter on 09:08 - Feb 13 with 1436 viewsshamboy

Bantering with fans on twitter on 07:50 - Feb 13 by DanTheMan

Don't really care about him giving it back to the guy, that seems fair.

But there's no need for using the picture.

It's not, though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024