Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jim White 21:16 - Feb 17 with 3773 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Big mates with Lambert isn’t he? Almost an apologist for him.

Twice he mentioned how Lambert was ‘having to play the kids at the moment’ because ‘that’s all you’ve got’ (Lambert didn’t correct him)

You could put that down to lack of research. But White doubles down with,

“You’re not a quitter, you’ll tough this out”
“He [Lambert] knows the game inside out”
“.. Lambert is saying the things we should be hearing from Evans”
“Lerner made mistakes Simon [Jordan]”
“He’s [Lambert] not using us at all he’s just putting it out there that he could do with dialogue”

Or maybe it’s just a case of Scots together?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Jim White on 21:17 - Feb 17 with 3753 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've only seen the 'highlights' from todays interview, but White seemed to be talking utter balls.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jim White on 21:19 - Feb 17 with 3722 viewsKeaneish

There’s no-one I hate more on this Earth than Jim White. He epitomises everything I loathe about the modern game and the direction it’s taken. I’m in no doubt this was a staged PR exercise from one charlatan to another.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Jim White on 21:19 - Feb 17 with 3717 viewsOsborneOneNil

Jim White on 21:17 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

I've only seen the 'highlights' from todays interview, but White seemed to be talking utter balls.

I heard it all. You’re correct, he was talking absolute sh1te.
Jim White on 21:20 - Feb 17 with 3714 viewsHerbivore

Reading the transcript, I quite wanted to give Jim White a dry slap. He was talking utter toss and he may as well have been giving Lambert's balls a little rub.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jim White on 21:21 - Feb 17 with 3685 viewsjayessess

"Not a quitter" like he's sticking it out for our benefit and not his own

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Jim White on 21:22 - Feb 17 with 3678 viewsSitfcB

Jim White on 21:20 - Feb 17 by Herbivore

Reading the transcript, I quite wanted to give Jim White a dry slap. He was talking utter toss and he may as well have been giving Lambert's balls a little rub.

Actual LOL

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jim White on 21:22 - Feb 17 with 3659 viewsSitfcB

He used to be ok on SSN, when it sort of first took off and on the deadline days but then he went all big time and OTT and now he just seems a cock.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jim White on 21:23 - Feb 17 with 3657 viewsGarv

Jim White on 21:19 - Feb 17 by Keaneish

There’s no-one I hate more on this Earth than Jim White. He epitomises everything I loathe about the modern game and the direction it’s taken. I’m in no doubt this was a staged PR exercise from one charlatan to another.

White is painfully awful on pretty much every subject he talks about. Seems to think by giving white van driving football fans a voice he's doing some kind of major service to the game and society.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Jim White on 21:45 - Feb 17 with 3545 viewsBlueBadger

Jim White on 21:23 - Feb 17 by Garv

White is painfully awful on pretty much every subject he talks about. Seems to think by giving white van driving football fans a voice he's doing some kind of major service to the game and society.

If there's one demographic that's sorely underrepresented on the national media it's thick white blokes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jim White on 21:46 - Feb 17 with 3535 viewsKeaneish

The guy’s a self serving egotist much like half the TalkSport cast these days. He presides over deadline day gluttony with masked indignation, craving recognition for his dramatic reportage nonsense babble that annually widens the grotesque imbalance of football economics.

His ridiculous debate about how “it’s OK to change allegiances of club because men and women change partners all the time” shows his appetite to remain current and relevant at any cost. I can just imagine him an PL on the phone pre-interview...

Too many egotists with too much power. Blue Action, burn it down...
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 21:49]

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Jim White on 21:52 - Feb 17 with 3486 viewsJ2BLUE

Tim Lovejoy, you finally have an equal.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jim White on 21:58 - Feb 17 with 3459 viewsBlueBadger

Jim White on 21:52 - Feb 17 by J2BLUE

Tim Lovejoy, you finally have an equal.

Tim Lovejoy, you say?

https://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/42-Media/145-no-love-no-joy

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jim White on 21:59 - Feb 17 with 3442 viewsJ2BLUE

Jim White on 21:58 - Feb 17 by BlueBadger

Tim Lovejoy, you say?

https://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/42-Media/145-no-love-no-joy

Knew I was setting someone up for a tap in.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jim White on 22:15 - Feb 17 with 3354 viewsAlanG296

Jim White on 21:45 - Feb 17 by BlueBadger

If there's one demographic that's sorely underrepresented on the national media it's thick white blokes.

It's the van that's white, not necessarily the driver
Jim White on 22:55 - Feb 17 with 3233 viewsChurchman

Jim White on 21:19 - Feb 17 by Keaneish

Agree entirely. Irritating face, everything about him; an opinionated berk. The pinnacle of horrendous is when he wears that stupid yellow tie for transfer deadline day and tries to make it all exciting with that ugly idiot with the puckered little mouth.

He is somebody that belongs in the thread of a bloke you’d like to punch in the face.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 22:56]
Jim White on 23:27 - Feb 17 with 3116 viewsvapour_trail

Jim White on 21:46 - Feb 17 by Keaneish

The guy’s a self serving egotist much like half the TalkSport cast these days. He presides over deadline day gluttony with masked indignation, craving recognition for his dramatic reportage nonsense babble that annually widens the grotesque imbalance of football economics.

His ridiculous debate about how “it’s OK to change allegiances of club because men and women change partners all the time” shows his appetite to remain current and relevant at any cost. I can just imagine him an PL on the phone pre-interview...

Too many egotists with too much power. Blue Action, burn it down...
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 21:49]

These days?

Talksport is radio for imbeciles. It always has been.

I apologise to many of you in advance, but tuning into that sh1te because Lambert is on, is even less appealing than any other Wednesday.

What a load of old vvank.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Jim White on 00:14 - Feb 18 with 3017 viewsmrfixit426

Nailed it. You can also add Rob Wotton to that club.
Jim White on 01:16 - Feb 18 with 2943 viewsitfctilidie

"hes down to the bare bones, having to use kids" - erm two senior pro's costing near on 3 million are training with the u23s....
Jim White on 06:57 - Feb 18 with 2809 viewstextbackup

Jim White on 21:20 - Feb 17 by Herbivore

could we not start the rumour that this did happen? breaking covid rules etc....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Jim White on 07:31 - Feb 18 with 2725 viewsWD19

If he was an actual ‘friend’ he would be helping him secure a speedy exit from Ipswich and the care he requires.
Jim White on 08:34 - Feb 18 with 2614 viewsHerbivore

Jim White on 01:16 - Feb 18 by itfctilidie

"hes down to the bare bones, having to use kids" - erm two senior pro's costing near on 3 million are training with the u23s....

I think that's the thing that boiled my piss the most to be honest, the complete absence of any research and the uncritical acceptable of Lambert's excuses. On Tuesday we could have put out the following side:

Holy
Matheson
Chambers
Woolf
Ward

Huws
Nolan
Judge

Jackson
Norwood
Sears

Only one kid in that side and only 2 players under the age of about 26/27. There are no excuses whatsoever. He has a ridiculous squad of players to choose from but he can't get a tune out of anybody. And at least half the 'kids' that he has been picking are players he chose to sign on loan because he didn't know how to get the best out of the massive squad at his disposal.

Jim and Paul can both feck right off.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jim White on 08:36 - Feb 18 with 2613 viewsitfcjoe

I think Jim is his mate, as Jordan had said it the day before - but ultimately without him prodding Jordan and defending Lambert we wouldn't have had such gold quotes from Jordan

TalkSport has always been good at using the hosts to get more out of their guests with this approach

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jim White on 09:39 - Feb 18 with 2538 viewsLeaky

Jim White on 22:15 - Feb 17 by AlanG296

It's the van that's white, not necessarily the driver

There other colour vans available.
Jim White on 09:41 - Feb 18 with 2525 viewsclive_baker

If someone said the Sky was blue Jim White would argue it, the show isn't designed for them to agree on anything.

But yes, yesterday he was chatting utter nonsense.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024