Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dozzell 21:38 - Apr 28 with 12369 viewsHarryB

what would everyones thoughts be if this happened?
dozzell on 21:46 - Apr 28 with 6061 viewsTown_Boy

They are welcome to him. Far too light weight and plays 1 good game to 7 average ones

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

dozzell on 21:48 - Apr 28 with 6039 viewsMullet

dozzell on 21:46 - Apr 28 by Town_Boy

They are welcome to him. Far too light weight and plays 1 good game to 7 average ones

Yes, he's that crap he's moving up a league.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

dozzell on 21:49 - Apr 28 with 6004 viewsfloridaboy

Fair enough! Assume a fee involved

Let's hope we replace widecentth someone who can take a decent corner!!
dozzell on 21:52 - Apr 28 with 5953 viewsWD19

Ambivalent. So long as we have the insurance of a Bristol Cityesque sell on clause.
dozzell on 21:56 - Apr 28 with 5883 viewsSitfcB

dozzell on 21:48 - Apr 28 by Mullet

Yeah but it’s Blackburn.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

dozzell on 21:57 - Apr 28 with 5853 viewsdavblue

dozzell on 21:48 - Apr 28 by Mullet

If he can really get his game together he will be worth 20+ million in a
Few years.

He has improved this season, the defensive side of his game is much improved
I would like to see him in a fully functional team though. I think some of the moaners regarding him would be praising him fairly sharpish.
dozzell on 21:59 - Apr 28 with 5796 viewsMrTown

Take that, will be a fee involved. Doesn’t do enough for me.

Still hope he goes on and has a good career, but haven’t seen enough here.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

dozzell on 22:00 - Apr 28 with 5797 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

dozzell on 22:01 - Apr 28 with 5773 viewsvapour_trail

dozzell on 21:46 - Apr 28 by Town_Boy

As opposed to all our other players.

I wonder what the common denominator might be.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

dozzell on 22:05 - Apr 28 with 5698 viewsHarryB

dozzell on 22:00 - Apr 28 by BryanPlug

realistically surely we would only get 1 mil for him at the very most.
dozzell on 22:11 - Apr 28 with 5605 viewsIllinoisblue

dozzell on 21:57 - Apr 28 by davblue

Few years.

I would like to see him in a fully functional team though. I think some of the moaners regarding him would be praising him fairly sharpish.

As Mick Mills said a while back, he plays too deep to make any real incisive passes. We should definitely keep him. One of the few players in the squad with genuine talent.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

dozzell on 22:14 - Apr 28 with 5553 viewsStokieBlue

Quite bizarre to see so many fans cite how rubbish Dozzell is even though he's wanted at a higher level.

See the same for Jackson at the end of last season.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

dozzell on 22:15 - Apr 28 with 5528 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Good luck to him. Love to see Mogga get out of him what we have been unable to. Would be interesting to see what sort of deal it would be.

We have spent too long hanging on to players with potential when decent bids have been on the table for them. Let Cook get the players he wants in. Dozzell has lots of potential but he is far from irreplaceable.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

dozzell on 22:26 - Apr 28 with 5391 viewsArnieM

Wouldn’t shed a single tear if AD left this Club. Vastly overrated I’m afraid .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

dozzell on 22:33 - Apr 28 with 5299 viewsMrTown

dozzell on 22:14 - Apr 28 by StokieBlue

Quite bizarre to see so many fans cite how rubbish Dozzell is even though he's wanted at a higher level.

See the same for Jackson at the end of last season.

SB

I couldn’t care less if Barcelona come in for him, we watch him every game, he doesn’t do enough, not effective enough, too lightweight, need better than him.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

dozzell on 22:34 - Apr 28 with 5323 viewsitfcjoe

Would be a real shame to see him go, but when I see the state of some of the responses about it especially on Twitter I think he’d be best of out of here and somewhere else he may be appreciated.

Our fanbase is so negative, so anti all our players, no wonder they struggle here

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

dozzell on 22:41 - Apr 28 with 5204 viewsSuperCoops

dozzell on 22:00 - Apr 28 by BryanPlug

Absolutely no chance we'd get a sell on clause anything close to that, if one at all.
dozzell on 22:53 - Apr 28 with 5086 viewsStokieBlue

dozzell on 22:33 - Apr 28 by MrTown

I couldn’t care less if Barcelona come in for him, we watch him every game, he doesn’t do enough, not effective enough, too lightweight, need better than him.

What do you expect him to do exactly? He's a young lad in his first full proper season. People saying he should be dominating games and dictating seem to think he should be a 21 year old Pirlo which is just nonsense.

They then fail to take into account other factors like the fact that nobody ever shows for any of his passes so he ends up in trouble or when he does play the balls that people want the rest of the team don't read them. We saw this twice in the last match with Bishop going offside to both first time passes over the top.

He's not been brilliant but who has this season? He's a young player who would benefit from having runners in front on him.

Like it or not, the fact that better teams than us want him undermines the majority of your arguments.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

dozzell on 22:54 - Apr 28 with 5067 viewsJ2BLUE

This is the fan account started by Sitters but definitely not run by him if you mention it right?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

dozzell on 22:54 - Apr 28 with 5061 viewshaynes_toe1

dozzell on 22:34 - Apr 28 by itfcjoe

Would be a real shame to see him go, but when I see the state of some of the responses about it especially on Twitter I think he’d be best of out of here and somewhere else he may be appreciated.

Our fanbase is so negative, so anti all our players, no wonder they struggle here

Totally agree, some of the responses are shameful.

Clearly has some quality, not to the £20m price tag a couple on here mentioned but the fact he's wanted at a higher level gives a good indication that those rubbishing his ability might not know all that much about football
dozzell on 22:58 - Apr 28 with 5017 viewsChurchman

dozzell on 21:57 - Apr 28 by davblue

Few years.

He is 22 in a few days time so he is moving out of the young player category. I’d have liked to have seen him at Ipswich in a proper team to see what he might have become. I also wonder about him going to a hole like Blackburn, but tbf, if there is something there, Mowbray will probably find it. If Dozzell wants to leave, good luck to him.
dozzell on 23:12 - Apr 28 with 4914 viewsMelford

It's seems like it's open season on the players, they can't be all bad. Happened for years though, Delaney and McCauley leave and everyone says how sh!t they were then make hundreds of Premier League appearances between them after leaving here. You can't properly judge any of these players because they haven't been managed properly.

If this revolution had started in August and not April and PC had this lot to work with through pre-season and he started this season with the same squad he has now you would see a totally different look to it.

They're not all wasters nicking a wage, there's a few good footballers there who haven't been managed properly who have fallen out of love with the game a bit, which is fair with what you hear has gone on. Most of us fans have too.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

dozzell on 23:23 - Apr 28 with 4826 viewsWicklowBlue

dozzell on 22:53 - Apr 28 by StokieBlue

What do you expect him to do exactly? He's a young lad in his first full proper season. People saying he should be dominating games and dictating seem to think he should be a 21 year old Pirlo which is just nonsense.

They then fail to take into account other factors like the fact that nobody ever shows for any of his passes so he ends up in trouble or when he does play the balls that people want the rest of the team don't read them. We saw this twice in the last match with Bishop going offside to both first time passes over the top.

He's not been brilliant but who has this season? He's a young player who would benefit from having runners in front on him.

Like it or not, the fact that better teams than us want him undermines the majority of your arguments.

SB

Agree with some of this, and would dearly love him to be successful here. But taking away the Blue spectacles, he has played in his preferred position for most of the season and has he ripped L1 up? Or more specifically what has he done being brutally honest?

Yes we can excuse some of it due to the team around him, but honestly have we seen enough for us to build a team around him? Probably very harsh, but so is modern football..I think Dozzell is a good player with potential but in the wrong team, squad and club at the wrong time.

I'd sell for a decent fee with add-ons if that means we can bolster the midfield,. We need more experience and dare I say that word "Leadership" in midfield to drive us forward.
dozzell on 23:25 - Apr 28 with 4813 viewsxrayspecs

While I agree with you and have no time for twitter, our fans post relegation have turned up en masse, travelled and done our best to support the team. Can the players say they have done their best?

Andre may go on to have a great career - and I wish him well. He has though contributed little this season in terms of goals, assists, or impact on the game. He has also been a passenger far too often and at some point, you cannot hide behind lack of experience.
dozzell on 23:26 - Apr 28 with 4793 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Please don't use Twitter as a barometer of our fans, it's a cess pit (to use a former managers similar analogy).

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024