Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much do the mercenaries 19:08 - Nov 27 with 3108 viewsBlueGhost

That we signed really care? They have nice contracts do we need promotion?
How much do the mercenaries on 19:09 - Nov 27 with 2550 viewsJ2BLUE

Quite a lot I would imagine.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How much do the mercenaries on 19:10 - Nov 27 with 2546 viewswkj

Bit odd, we didn't drop any points today.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2021 19:10]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How much do the mercenaries on 19:38 - Nov 27 with 2447 viewschrismakin

Contracts that no doubt would increase if we went up.

There is no doubt the players will care.

The problem is we have 19 that don't suit the 1 set plan A of 4 2 3 1. For it to flourish it needs more than 1 formation so we can utilise the players properly. Fraser in the middle but not DCM as the prime example.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

How much do the mercenaries on 19:40 - Nov 27 with 2468 viewsMullet

Failing in League one when they were looking to pass straight into the second tier on a high will be a massive problem, for us and them.

Just because Cook has made a massive mess of this, doesn't mean that the players don't care or have downed tools. That lie won't be so easy to swallow this summer will it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

How much do the mercenaries on 20:04 - Nov 27 with 2397 viewswaveneyblue

How much do the mercenaries on 19:40 - Nov 27 by Mullet

Failing in League one when they were looking to pass straight into the second tier on a high will be a massive problem, for us and them.

Just because Cook has made a massive mess of this, doesn't mean that the players don't care or have downed tools. That lie won't be so easy to swallow this summer will it?

Just because Cook has made a "massive mess".

Really?

Bit early to suggest that hey ?
How much do the mercenaries on 20:08 - Nov 27 with 2367 viewsMullet

How much do the mercenaries on 20:04 - Nov 27 by waveneyblue

Really?

It's 5 past 8. How is that early? Unless we're going to the Miles off 6th rave at Rendlesham where the playoffs may or may not be glimpsed.

How much do the mercenaries on 20:10 - Nov 27 with 2356 viewsITFCson

Judging by what the 2 lovely ladies in the ITFC reception were saying last Wednesday afternoon the players care a lot
How much do the mercenaries on 20:25 - Nov 27 with 2303 viewsGarv

This board gets worse every sodding day.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

How much do the mercenaries on 21:17 - Nov 27 with 2200 viewsVic

That’s so 2019!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

How much do the mercenaries on 21:38 - Nov 27 with 2153 viewsKeaneish

How much do the mercenaries on 20:25 - Nov 27 by Garv

This board gets worse every sodding day.

…as do Mullet’s desperate analogies. He’s sat on the fence all season and after a bad week he’s now become vocal about Cook being a “failure”. I can’t wait til we get our momentum going, which we will. Putting a lot of folk back in their box will be very satisfying.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

How much do the mercenaries on 21:54 - Nov 27 with 2101 viewschrismakin

How much do the mercenaries on 21:38 - Nov 27 by Keaneish

…as do Mullet’s desperate analogies. He’s sat on the fence all season and after a bad week he’s now become vocal about Cook being a “failure”. I can’t wait til we get our momentum going, which we will. Putting a lot of folk back in their box will be very satisfying.

Everyone will find it satisfying as it would mean ipswich are successful

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

How much do the mercenaries on 22:04 - Nov 27 with 2077 viewsjeera

How much do the mercenaries on 21:38 - Nov 27 by Keaneish

Why do you want to fall out with other posters?

I don't get it.

Surely people are allowed to approve/disapprove of how things lie with the club without hoping at some point there will be a 'told you so' around the corner?

As I was saying yesterday, people hurt because they care about the club. That's not hard to take on board is it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How much do the mercenaries on 22:17 - Nov 27 with 1999 viewsKeaneish

How much do the mercenaries on 22:04 - Nov 27 by jeera

I don't get it.

Surely people are allowed to approve/disapprove of how things lie with the club without hoping at some point there will be a 'told you so' around the corner?

As I was saying yesterday, people hurt because they care about the club. That's not hard to take on board is it.

There’s only a handful whose negative posts without much substance I’m sick of reading. There’s a feel good factor around the club at the moment yet there’s a small handful on here insistent on pouring cold water on it week-after-week. There’s never much in the way of insight or any depth to back it up, just a regular, weekly moan or figure point. Why should others have to wade through that who want to talk about the actual football?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Yeah, but we aren't very good at football. (n/t) on 22:24 - Nov 27 with 1941 viewsBloots

How much do the mercenaries on 22:17 - Nov 27 by Keaneish

There’s only a handful whose negative posts without much substance I’m sick of reading. There’s a feel good factor around the club at the moment yet there’s a small handful on here insistent on pouring cold water on it week-after-week. There’s never much in the way of insight or any depth to back it up, just a regular, weekly moan or figure point. Why should others have to wade through that who want to talk about the actual football?

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

My impression is this is a good bunch of lads on 22:26 - Nov 27 with 1938 viewsunstableblue

Edmundson, Chaplin, Burns and Bonne stand out to me as good characters who seem to have formed a good bond with the community

They and the other players just seem to be struggling with consistency, confidence and drive… and clearly Cooks technical drills, instructions and his wider tactics are not landing

Mercenaries sounds somewhat harsh

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

How much do the mercenaries on 22:31 - Nov 27 with 1901 viewsbilllm

How much do the mercenaries on 20:08 - Nov 27 by Mullet

It's 5 past 8. How is that early? Unless we're going to the Miles off 6th rave at Rendlesham where the playoffs may or may not be glimpsed.

I'm at rendlesham, have I missed the rave?
How much do the mercenaries on 22:39 - Nov 27 with 1871 viewseireblue

Is everyone employed to do a job a mercenary?

Hmmm, maybe I should hum the theme tune to the A-Team at the start of meetings, get the mood right.
How much do the mercenaries on 00:52 - Nov 28 with 1699 viewsBlueBadger

Really?

We're 13th in the third division on points and top on budget. He's totally failing.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How much do the mercenaries on 08:28 - Nov 28 with 1533 viewsMullet

How much do the mercenaries on 22:04 - Nov 27 by jeera

I don't get it.

Mate it’s lovely to have you back but this stalker of mine is just unravelling. Constantly worried about what I’m posting, following me about without an answer and yet insisting I’m wrong. Which is strange cos he lies about what I’ve said almost daily.

I’m amazed anyone responds to be blunt. He needs to get himself right and sort himself out. I can only assume these people who get it do constantly wrong on here, put so much value into their fantasies that reality is too much to bear.

I’d love to hear from people on this thread who think this isn’t a mess, and pointing that out isn’t being factual though. There’s this odd line where I’m wrong to expect promotion and also supposedly wrong to point out how far off it we are.

It’s almost like…..

How much do the mercenaries on 08:49 - Nov 28 with 1485 viewsPinewoodblue

How much do the mercenaries on 08:28 - Nov 28 by Mullet

Mate it’s lovely to have you back but this stalker of mine is just unravelling. Constantly worried about what I’m posting, following me about without an answer and yet insisting I’m wrong. Which is strange cos he lies about what I’ve said almost daily.

I’m amazed anyone responds to be blunt. He needs to get himself right and sort himself out. I can only assume these people who get it do constantly wrong on here, put so much value into their fantasies that reality is too much to bear.

I’d love to hear from people on this thread who think this isn’t a mess, and pointing that out isn’t being factual though. There’s this odd line where I’m wrong to expect promotion and also supposedly wrong to point out how far off it we are.

It’s almost like…..

Are we talking about the players or Cook’s mob?

I hope it is the latter.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How much do the mercenaries on 08:57 - Nov 28 with 1473 viewsgazzer1999

Really?

13th in the league, that a pretty big mess in my books.
How much do the mercenaries on 09:00 - Nov 28 with 1461 viewsgazzer1999

How much do the mercenaries on 22:17 - Nov 27 by Keaneish

If 13th in league 3 is what you think is success could you give me an insight to how you back it up.
How much do the mercenaries on 09:22 - Nov 28 with 1411 viewsjayessess

"The players don't care" is invariably a nonsense take. It was a nonsense take last year, it's a nonsense take this year.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

How much do the mercenaries on 10:01 - Nov 28 with 1323 viewspatrickswell

How much do the mercenaries on 09:22 - Nov 28 by jayessess

"The players don't care" is invariably a nonsense take. It was a nonsense take last year, it's a nonsense take this year.

Last year’s team was one who could not have made it any clearer in both their body language and level of performance that this was their job and nothing more.
How much do the mercenaries on 10:11 - Nov 28 with 1286 viewsstrikalite

I'm sure they care, I'm just questioning whether our players are really any better than the players of certainly the top six sides, yes in flashes we look very good, but you could say that about any of the top six too....

If we can't win games when we're not at our absolute best then you can forget about top six, we need to be able to grind results out, that's what the top sides are doing..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024