Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time 14:55 - May 14 with 2082 viewsAsa

What would you choose?

Options would be:

Blue shirt
Blue shirt, white pinstripes
Blue shirt, white sleeves

With

White shorts, Blue socks
Blue shorts, Blue socks

With

Traditional yellow crest
New red crest

Shade of blue is non-negotiable as anyone choosing the 2001 TXU Energi blue is banned from any such vote!
If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 14:59 - May 14 with 1839 viewsRimsy

Blue shirt, White sleeves
White shorts, blue socks
New red crest

(proper white sleeves, not a stripe)
[Post edited 14 May 15:00]

BlueBlood

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 14:59 - May 14 with 1835 viewsTractorCam

Blue shirt, white shorts, current crest

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 15:11 - May 14 with 1782 viewsnoggin

Adidas Originals, blue with white pinstripes and collar, yellow edged badge.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 15:29 - May 14 with 1729 viewshoppy

Home:

And, if you're also allowing an Away option too:

(I'm having a bad day, ok?!)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 15:38 - May 14 with 1666 viewsHighgateBlue

Thank you for not including the "blackout kit". For me, a pointless colour change is almost as much of a sin as the ethical and aesthetical horror show of Magical Vegas. Almost.

Blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks, yellow crest.

Undecided on pin stripes and collars. Sponsor Fisons. Or Leo Muff if funds allow.
If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 15:41 - May 14 with 1637 viewswithyblue

Home: Blue shirt with white shorts and blue socks. Manufactured by Adidas with three white stripes on the sleeves, like our kit of late 70s and, more recently, 2014-15. Yellow crest.

Also ideal away kits:

Away; white shirt with black shorts and white socks. Three black stripes on sleeve. Similar to 77-78 white kit. Yellow crest.

Third kit for playing teams who play in blue and white stripes: orange shirt with black short and orange socks. Three black stripes on sleeves. Crest would just be black, like the one on our orange kit this season.
If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 15:45 - May 14 with 1599 viewsjoepublic

Blue shirt, white pinstripes

White shorts, Blue socks

Traditional yellow crest

I'd be very happy with that. No collars or laces please.

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 15:46 - May 14 with 1598 viewsChurchman

This would do, with the modern badge. So: blue shirt, white pinstripes, white shorts, blue socks, modern badge.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/12BD2/production/_101145767_gettyima
Login to get fewer ads

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 16:14 - May 14 with 1469 viewsFBI

Proper blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks, yellow crest

I'm THAT old.

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 16:41 - May 14 with 1370 viewsSitfcB

Really don’t understand the hype for the old crest, is it an old person thing?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 16:43 - May 14 with 1353 viewsFBI

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 16:41 - May 14 by SitfcB

Really don’t understand the hype for the old crest, is it an old person thing?

In my case definitely :-)

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 16:55 - May 14 with 1309 viewsmonty_radio

This one:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/383800526564

(sorry that Ray Crawford has been replaced by Dermot Curtis here)
[Post edited 14 May 17:05]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 17:09 - May 14 with 1261 viewsNthQldITFC

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 16:55 - May 14 by monty_radio

This one:

Early example of psychological marginal gains against opposition teams there: The white sleeves on the sitting players are designed in such a way that when they sit close together, it looks like the players (or at least every other one of them) have massive biceps!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 17:23 - May 14 with 1237 viewsMattinLondon

Bright purple tops with black shorts and purple socks with black turnovers.

Away kit. All orange.
If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 17:29 - May 14 with 1214 viewsFBI

"Various knickers also worn..." :-D

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Ipswich_Town/Ipswich_Town.htm

Actually I quite like the stripes.

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 17:34 - May 14 with 1183 viewstextbackup

Blue shirt, white sleeves
White shorts, blue socks
Make - Umbro
Sponsor - Greene king

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 18:15 - May 14 with 1075 viewsTangledupin_Blue

The strip for our finest hour...

Blue shirts with white sleeves
White shorts
Blue and white hooped socks.
Brylcreemed hair optional.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 18:47 - May 14 with 990 viewsmonty_radio

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 17:09 - May 14 by NthQldITFC

Early example of psychological marginal gains against opposition teams there: The white sleeves on the sitting players are designed in such a way that when they sit close together, it looks like the players (or at least every other one of them) have massive biceps!

That Sir Alf knew a trick or two!

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 18:49 - May 14 with 985 viewswkj

Fisons Kit

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 19:08 - May 14 with 946 viewsHairBearBunch

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 16:55 - May 14 by monty_radio

This one:

Yep, this.
A kit that visually sets us apart from others who play in blue...
If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 19:45 - May 14 with 891 viewsVic

Shirts - blue with pin strips
Shorts. White (proper length, aka 1980’s)
Blue socks
Badge. Red

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 19:47 - May 14 with 886 viewsMiaow

Anyone choosing blue shorts is deranged.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 20:06 - May 14 with 826 viewsGlasgowBlue

I've always been a fan of this one. Think the red looks great with the blue and white.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 20:23 - May 14 with 785 viewsVanSaParody

Best kit is the pinstripe Pioneer

(even liked the kit after, similar to France kit, til sponsor changed (always thought Pioneer was our best looking on shirt sponsor)

Yellow badge, but here's a twist... I like the current badge design better, just not where it's red (it should still be yellow)
If Town could only wear one home kit for the rest all time on 21:43 - May 14 with 698 viewsgainsboroughblue

Blue shorts shouldn't even be an option.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024