Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Like this from Cook in Atay interview... 21:26 - Apr 30 with 3465 viewsitfcjoe

“And the night can be summed up by the fact that we’ve just had the manager and Gary Roberts in there celebrating with the boys."

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 21:28 - Apr 30 with 3385 viewsKieran_Knows

Oh good god he was...!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 21:31 - Apr 30 with 3345 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He was just happy to see Ipswich score a goal!

Hopefully we'll see more of him being happy soon!... well next season probably.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:05 - Apr 30 with 3072 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:23 - Apr 30 with 2924 viewsbelgablue

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/april/youth-cup-qf-dressing-room-celebrations/

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:26 - Apr 30 with 2887 viewsMelford

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:23 - Apr 30 by belgablue

Jason Dozzell in the background there.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:28 - Apr 30 with 2876 viewstextbackup

he's just watched a team of Ipswich players show fight passion and desire.... he must feel like exploding with pride, for once.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:30 - Apr 30 with 2830 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's a long time since we've been celebrating in those those changing rooms, that's for sure.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:34 - Apr 30 with 2774 viewsbelgablue

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:30 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

It's a long time since we've been celebrating in those those changing rooms, that's for sure.

I'd say the best part of 20years!

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Login to get fewer ads

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:40 - Apr 30 with 2717 viewsN2_Blue

I'd make every single member of the first team squad watch this whether they are staying here or next year and say....that's what passion and the game is about and they should all be hanging their heads in shame at what they have delivered over the last 3 years.

This is what the first team should have been able to do themselves by securing promotion from this league in one of the last 2 seasons, but it requires the passion, heart, bottle and determination the U18's have showed that none of the first team posess.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Damn dusty in here... (n/t) on 22:42 - Apr 30 with 2695 viewsScottCandage

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:47 - Apr 30 with 2654 viewsRyorry

Oh how brilliant is that, gave me flippin tears of joy!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:47 - Apr 30 with 2656 viewsunstableblue

That’s good to hear!!

Hopefully a bond forming with the next crop of young talent.

I so hope Baggot can be kept at the club and perhaps make a move into the first team. He’ll be 19 in October.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:51 - Apr 30 with 2618 viewsSwansea_Blue

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:34 - Apr 30 by belgablue

I'd say the best part of 20years!

I expect the mood was pretty buoyant after the Arsenal semi-final first leg, which was 10 years ago. Counago's last minute winner against Coventry would have gone down well too. But actual proper celebrations could well have been 20 years back. Depressing thought.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:56 - Apr 30 with 2572 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

This is all he wants for now. A team who cares and wants to play for Ipswich town. The Under 18s deserve that as well. Brilliant performance

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 00:55 - May 1 with 2210 viewsIPS_wich

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:51 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

I expect the mood was pretty buoyant after the Arsenal semi-final first leg, which was 10 years ago. Counago's last minute winner against Coventry would have gone down well too. But actual proper celebrations could well have been 20 years back. Depressing thought.

Or maybe when we won the FA Youth Cup in 2005
Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 07:33 - May 1 with 1836 viewsArnieM

Brilliant that PC is there....tbh I suspect the poor sod needs a bit of mood lift himself, after what these senior players have done to him since he’s arrived.

U18’s = the future . COYBs
#newchapter#thethreelions

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 07:48 - May 1 with 1758 viewsChurchman

That was absolutely brilliant. Good for them. They earned it. I’m pleased to see the manager and coaches including I think Jason, enjoying it too.

Togetherness and perseverance. Attitude. It gets you a long way in sport, just as it does in life.
Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 07:58 - May 1 with 1697 viewsChrisd

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 07:48 - May 1 by Churchman

That was absolutely brilliant. Good for them. They earned it. I’m pleased to see the manager and coaches including I think Jason, enjoying it too.

Togetherness and perseverance. Attitude. It gets you a long way in sport, just as it does in life.

That’s the thing with most sports, it might be a game, but it teaches such important life lessons which you perhaps don’t fully appreciate at the time.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 8:00]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 08:18 - May 1 with 1583 viewsDubtractor

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 22:51 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

I imagine that there were absolute scenes after the recent scraped 1-0 win against Plymouth........

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 08:20 - May 1 with 1575 viewschicoazul

Fantastic
Congrats lads!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 08:26 - May 1 with 1503 viewsMetal_Hacker

Superb seeing the senior guys there. JD and PC joining in was the icing on the cake

Proud moment for the club and the young guys

Highlight so far of the ITFC season alongside the u23’s

Well done
[Post edited 1 May 2021 8:28]

Poll: If it were one or the other

Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 08:33 - May 1 with 1461 viewsMB26

I hope that this is a sign of another change at the club. The much needed clearout and refresh is needed but I hope now that we can develop a pathway to the first team for your young players. It's been blocked for far too many now for years. We need new first team players but we don't need to go overboard.
Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 08:37 - May 1 with 1441 viewsParky

Superb stuff. I wonder if Blue Action could come up with some banners etc to put at Portman Road when the youngsters play Liverpool? - I’d be more than happy to contribute towards buying the needed materials.
Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 09:02 - May 1 with 1321 viewshaynes_toe1

Great to see. Well done Cook.
Like this from Cook in Atay interview... on 09:04 - May 1 with 1314 viewscarlisleaway

An evening to be proud watching an Ipswich team, when was the last time we could say that. Quite emotional watching from home and that is what we want to see from our teams in the future.
Will the club be quick enough to sign up these lads, know Gibbs has been given a contract, but bigger clubs will be after Baggott.

Also the club should allow fans to watch the semi final for free on Facebook or whatever can be arranged.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024