Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? 21:39 - May 25 with 8896 viewsBrixtonBlue

He couldn't do a worse job than Evans, surely? He has pots of money. Morally and ethically we're already well down the river.

So what's the issue?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:41 - May 25 with 5066 viewsfooters

Erm. He's a morally bankrupt tw@t whose workforce is kept is in Victorian conditions?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:42 - May 25 with 5048 viewsBlueBadger

He's employed crap managers and underfunded his team. Sound familiar?
On top of that, he's a piece of sh1t.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:44 - May 25 with 5027 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:41 - May 25 by footers

Erm. He's a morally bankrupt tw@t whose workforce is kept is in Victorian conditions?

It's ok, he's got pots of money (made off the back of those people he employs on the minimum possible conditions with borderline illegal welfare practices). But that's fine if he can pay Toto £5m a year.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:45 - May 25 with 5014 viewsfooters

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:44 - May 25 by Swansea_Blue

It's ok, he's got pots of money (made off the back of those people he employs on the minimum possible conditions with borderline illegal welfare practices). But that's fine if he can pay Toto £5m a year.

Just make sure to have your baby on your 10-minute lunch break. In the toilet.

Those trainers won't box themselves.

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:52 - May 25 with 4963 viewsPendejo

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:42 - May 25 by BlueBadger

Rafa Benitez crap?

I'll take his level of crapola.

Underfunded?

https://www.transferleague.co.uk/newcastle-united/english-football-teams/newcast

Spent £65m last summer

Ok so not Massive City level is spending...

Questionable employment practices?
People have a choice (of sorts) whether they work for his companies
Are his contracts legal?

Personally I think he carries less baggage than the Saudis who are replacing him.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:55 - May 25 with 4942 viewsreusersfreekicks

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:41 - May 25 by footers

Exactly - can't believe this is even a question?
Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:58 - May 25 with 4922 viewsWD19

He is not exactly Mr Popular, for very good reasons.

But many of the people that lambast him would overlook worse behaviour if the perpetrator was a skilful winger or goal scorer.

I haven’t checked, but I suspect he also leaves Newcastle in better shape than he found them (?)

It’s a no from me, but doesn’t trigger flounce mode 11 either.
Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:59 - May 25 with 4912 viewshomer_123

Depends on what you want for the Club.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:02 - May 25 with 4900 viewsfooters

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:58 - May 25 by WD19

He is not exactly Mr Popular, for very good reasons.

But many of the people that lambast him would overlook worse behaviour if the perpetrator was a skilful winger or goal scorer.

I haven’t checked, but I suspect he also leaves Newcastle in better shape than he found them (?)

It’s a no from me, but doesn’t trigger flounce mode 11 either.

Then again most wingers and strikers don't operate modern workhouses.

But still, I'd have a huge problem with them if they did.

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:02 - May 25 with 4903 viewseireblue

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:52 - May 25 by Pendejo

Rafa Benitez crap?

I'll take his level of crapola.

Underfunded?

https://www.transferleague.co.uk/newcastle-united/english-football-teams/newcast

Spent £65m last summer

Ok so not Massive City level is spending...

Questionable employment practices?
People have a choice (of sorts) whether they work for his companies
Are his contracts legal?

Personally I think he carries less baggage than the Saudis who are replacing him.

If the Saudi’s are giving Mike Ashley money for Newcastle, and he takes some of the Money and buys ITFC....
It's an interesting, but disturbing situation.... on 22:04 - May 25 with 4890 viewsBloots

….in that I sort of agree with you.

I feel dirty.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:14 - May 25 with 4861 viewsmonytowbray

If it happens I won't be supporting ITFC again until he's gone.

I'll be in a minority and it will kill a part of my soul to make that choice, but any good moment for the club would feel tainted under his leadership.

If I even saw that pr1ck on the pitch at Portman Road I think my p1ss would boil.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:15 - May 25 with 4852 viewsclive_baker

'Morally and ethically we're already well down the river'.

What do you mean?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:18 - May 25 with 4844 viewsmonytowbray

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:15 - May 25 by clive_baker

'Morally and ethically we're already well down the river'.

What do you mean?

Evans isn't exactly a patron saint of business.

Saying that though, Evans to Ashley is like jumping from Ian Huntley to Fred West.

This post has been edited by an administrator

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:20 - May 25 with 4828 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh Dollers.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:22 - May 25 with 4805 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

On a human level, he is horrendous.

What I have noticed about Mike Ashley over the last 4/5 years, he has run a fairly good football club at Newcastle. I think he has learnt a lot from his early tenure mistakes, something Evans unfortunately hasn't

He had Rafa Benitez (Champions League winner, Napoli, Real Madrid manager) in the Championship, that's quite remarkable. Made some big money signings in recent times.

I think you would do a lot worse than him.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:24 - May 25 with 4790 viewsPendejo

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:02 - May 25 by eireblue

If the Saudi’s are giving Mike Ashley money for Newcastle, and he takes some of the Money and buys ITFC....

Counts as freshly laundered...

But then I'd take their money if it meant we could finish above the likes of Manure, Massive Etc again.

Obvs. I'd prefer someone nice and ethically clean... But then even Jesus got convicted of something didn't he?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:25 - May 25 with 4781 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:31 - May 25 with 4744 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:25 - May 25 by BryanPlug

This would be OK but somehow many people think Mick ruined the club?!

Cool.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:57 - May 25 with 4689 viewsreusersfreekicks

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:25 - May 25 by BryanPlug

All for one and one for one too...
Screw the rest of them eh
Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 22:58 - May 25 with 4673 viewsLibero

FFS Dollers :’(
Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 23:11 - May 25 with 4653 viewsJammyDodgerrr

He is a crook. He manipulates laws to delay publishing accounts. He treats his staff like dogs and takes full advantage of them. That’s just the start. I would not want him anywhere near us and it goes against everything we should stand for as club.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 00:34 - May 26 with 4521 viewsBrixtonBlue

I refer the honourable gentleman to sentence 3.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 00:35 - May 26 with 4518 viewsBrixtonBlue

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 21:42 - May 25 by BlueBadger

His team have been in the Prem all this time though.

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 00:36 - May 26 with 4509 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is everyone so against Mike Ashley taking over ITFC? on 00:34 - May 26 by BrixtonBlue

I refer the honourable gentleman to sentence 3.

If you shït your pants once, you clean it up. You don't give up on toilets forever!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024